When is Legion getting nerfed?

It should be clear by now the Legion buff was entirely too far. The community, especially survivors, is not having a good time against him. There is no counterplay to his power and the amount of time mending all match is absurd. With perks like Sloppy Butcher, Ruin, thanatophobia, and so many of these perks it is literally impossible to do the survivor objective. But most importantly, he is miserable to play against. I would rather play against a Prayer Beads Spirit. I never thought I would ever say such a thing.

As survivor, the teams have only managed to escape once or twice. All the other matches if you look at the player statuses, the entire team is a broken state or mending state 24x7. He is too fast and zero counterplay to his power.

As killer, I played about 5 matches. In 3 of those matches the survivors were paralyzed and I won all 5. I quit playing because it was clearly too easy.

Sure, the new music is nice but it is not a fair game. I hope we get an announcement soon of a correction patch.

Comments

  • the problem with him is the dumb turn your brain off build with enduring spirit fury and his breaking pallet addon with the yellow addon dont remember the name other than that he is still very loopeable. and the second big problem is the extremely annoying music when u are trying to concentrate.

  • Honestly, with all the bugs and poor optimization, a Sluzzy post genuinely made me chuckle a bit and was exactly what I needed

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    when are you getting nerfed?

    Sluzzy is too powerful to be nerfed.

  • Bait gets boring when it’s the same old formula over and over.

  • I would just love all those people here whose constant replies are (its easy lol just do X) showing how they actually play themselves. Pretty sure we would be having a laugh watching them. If they ever touch survivor that is.

  • "camp a pallet when legion hits you with frenzy hit" - the problem with that counterplay is Julie's Mix Tape. I knew sooner or later that addon was going to be problematic, like new alchemist's ring addon for blight

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2930333#Comment_2930333

    Uhhh what? Legion moved up a slot maybe two on tier lists. Almost everything was pure QoL updates.

    I say he is A tier if you can get downs with frenzy. I whiped the floor with one team a way I could never do as any other killer he is strong if used right. It was my easiest match probably ever were I hooked everyone twice before killing anyone and the survivors were not even newbies.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2930337#Comment_2930337

    Press M2 and follow the auras and there's nothing the survivors can do.

    Slipt up so then he does not have enough time to get everyone.

  • Notice how Sluzzy does not respond to any post here mentioning him and nurse.

    Coincidence? I think not...

  • I'm going to stop you right there while you might have a point about it not being fun there is tons of counterplay.


    The counter play that was there with pre-buffed Legion is still there now the only difference now is dead legion's power is actually we more useful so they are encourage to use it now whereas before they usually stopped using it because at most stages in the match there was no point.


  • @randonly said:

    "camp a pallet when legion hits you with frenzy hit" - the problem with that counterplay is Julie's Mix Tape. I knew sooner or later that addon was going to be problematic, like new alchemist's ring addon for blight

    How so? That addon gives your power back, but you shouldn't be able to start a new chain attack because the survivor is already affected by deep wounds.

    At best you can force a pallet break if you pair it with Iri Button

  • You should be asking when are survivors, gen rush, boons, deadhard getting nerfed??

  • @TunnelVision said:

    Notice how Sluzzy does not respond to any post here mentioning him and nurse.

    Coincidence? I think not...

    Could be a few things:

    1. This is a Legion post, not Nurse
    2. Nurse is fine, she has way more counterplay than Feral Frenzy
    3. Sluzzy is not a he, to my knowledge
  • Survivor: We can't bully Legion anymore~ Please nerf him so we can 1v1 him


    Meanwhile, BT DH DS and such is still in play along with tons of safe loops.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2930337#Comment_2930337

    Press M2 and follow the auras and there's nothing the survivors can do.

    They can do generators

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    when are you getting nerfed?

    Give this man a trophy for comedy (or girl)

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2934652#Comment_2934652

    Could be a few things:

    1. This is a Legion post, not Nurse
    2. Nurse is fine, she has way more counterplay than Feral Frenzy
    3. Sluzzy is not a he, to my knowledge

    Nurse has more counterplay? veryyy interesting

  • Launched the game today after a couple months break and queued for solo survivor.


    First match, omegablink Nurse with the same old boring build everyone and their mother runs Startruck agi blablabla. they all went down instantly. Waited for it to end. Moving on.


    Second match. Legion, match starts, hit - hit -hit - someone goes down. DCs. Dc too. Moving on.


    /Another few months break I guess


    Yeah, the game is at the worst state since release tbh.

1 2 3 ›