(RANT) Ok, I was wrong, the amount of bugs/shadownerfs to killers is becoming frustrating 😤😤

Quite a lot of bugs are being fixed always, but many others and EVEN shadownerfs are being introduced and some have been in the game for a very long time even. For who remembers what I said in the past, I was wrong, the amount of bugs or shadow changes is becoming frustrating, the game IS very bugged 😤😤.

Current list of bugged or shadownerfed killers atm, or with at least 1 or more add-ons bugged: Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Nurse, Michael, Hag, Doctor, Huntress, Bubba, Clown, Legion, Spirit, Ghostface, Oni, Pyramid, Blight, Twins, Nemesis, Pinhead, Artist.

This is almost all killers, with ones being heavily bugged and that have add-ons that don't work as Hag or Nurse, others that have completely missing or wrong sounds like Billy, Bubba, Nemesis, Huntress when charging the power, or others that have been SHADOWNERFED, like Pyramid that since Pinhead's patch has always a cooldown when using m2 and you cannot fake using your power anymore (if you just tap the power you have a 1 second cooldown, before you could fake your power if you didn't fully charge it) or Wraith's Shadow Dance add-on that doesn't affect lockers anymore.

The problem is not that these bugs cOme, the problem is that they stay in the game for a very long time like Bubba's bugged ultra rare or nurse's range, and nobody says anything!

Sum up all these bugs together, ESPECIALLY very frustrating ones like the Nurse's range add-ons that STILL after months and months and a bug fix on the SAME add-ons make her blink faster than intended and have NOT been killswitched!

Why, just why? Why do bugs as Bubba's cooldown that was fixed only this patch have to go unacknowledged for even A YEAR AND A HALF?

Why does it take so long to fix these bugs, and just because nobody says anything and the voice isn't too loud those bugs go unnoticed for years!

Why doesn't Haddonfield get kill switched as soon as the bugged unreachable totem gets found above the house until the bug fix patch, so the Nurse's omegablinks?

I'm sorry, after Pinhead's patch MASSIVELY positive changes have been done to the game with the McLean patch and these changes to Legion and Ghostface that are SUPER good (Ghostface a bit less, he still needed a bit more basekit to counter bodyblocking survivors denying forced penance and your undetectable, but the addon changes are massively good still), but all these bugs together are frustrating, they HAVE to get fixed!

Edit:

Here's in detail what I mean with Pyramid head's shadow nerf/bug:

@Leonardo1ita said:

I don't remember the exact patch, but I think this was around Pinhead's patch or before, because there was NO MENTION in the patch notes, I searched all the previous patch notes, and the last one I found was on patch 5.3.0 where they just fixed the wrong sfx of the power when it was ALREADY shadownerfed/bugged. The nerf/bug happened much before, without any mention as I said.

After Pyramid head's release, his power was changed to have a shorter m2 cooldown, from 2,75 seconds to 2,25 seconds, but a 1 second cooldown when cancelling a fully charged power.

After that, Pyramid's power still was bugged and you could abuse a trick to make his charging animation and sound completely unpredictable and with almost no reaction time.

They fixed the bug, but his power now ALWAYS has a 1 second cooldown even when the power is not fully charged. So if you just tap m2 you have a 1 second cooldown and slow down.

There was no mention in that patch notes, just that the bug was fixed, and Pyramid's power just got nerfed, and we don't know if it's a bug or a feature.

I wanted to respond to @Peanits or @MandyTalk under a recent thread where a user made them notice that the Wraith's Shadow Dance add-on was shadow nerfed, but I preferred doing a different thread. I just wanted to say that this is quite a big change not being able to fake your power anymore, and having it changed with no warning or feedback just to quickly fix an animation + sound bug seems lazy and unfair in my opinion.

I should have reported this bug a long time ago, I apologise, at the time I just accepted the shadow nerf/bug without saying nothing, I don't know if someone else has reported the same issue.

Please if anyone other than me remembers say something, a thing like this would immediately get noticed if it was another killer like Blight or Huntress.

And here's a thread with proofs of some the shadow nerfs/bugs I mentioned: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2910274.

Comments

  • You remember when DS was bugged and it was fixed in like a day?

  • Am I missing something, what are the shadownerfs you're complaining about? I don't recall any unannounced intentional nerfs to killers. (And no, bugs aren't "nerfs".)

    P.S. The Pyramid Head thing wasn't a "shadownerf", it was in the patch notes. And Shadow Dance - White and - Blood never changed.

  • AFAIK Shadow Dance never affected lockers. It's always been kicking and vaulting. That being said, BHVR has always been like this when it comes to fixing, hell even acknowledging bugs at all. I don't see why you would expect anything different at this point. It is what it is. They don't want to go the extra mile. The sooner you accept this the sooner you'll stop caring.

  • @dugman said:

    Am I missing something, what are the shadownerfs you're complaining about? I don't recall any unannounced intentional nerfs to killers. (And no, bugs aren't "nerfs".)

    P.S. The Pyramid Head thing wasn't a "shadownerf", it was in the patch notes. And Shadow Dance - White and - Blood never changed.

    the only shadow nerf im aware of (although, i dont read patch notes) is that they made charlotte not have a hitbox while piloting viktor, because you could close off a loop pretty well with that.

  • Your eyes are now open. Your past transgressions are forgiven.

  • The only shadow nerf to Trapper I can think of is the Trap hitboxes being penny size now.

  • I'm pretty sure they know a lot of these things exist, but when told about them at meetings or whatever by the community managers/leaders, whoever is actually in charge of "prioritization" just brushes stuff like this off as "minor issues". Priorities are a big thing and most of this little stuff or stuff that bothers ONLY the Killer player base will get ignored regardless of the situation due to the Killer player base only taking up MAYBE around 1/8th - 1/10th of the entire community. When Survivors have a problem with something though, the outcry is coming from such a bigger portion of players (the other 7/8ths - 9/10ths) making it nearly impossible to ignore.

  • Ghostface not sure if it was a shadownerf but it was a nerf dam was it a nerf.

  • @Flawless_ said:

    AFAIK Shadow Dance never affected lockers. It's always been kicking and vaulting. That being said, BHVR has always been like this when it comes to fixing, hell even acknowledging bugs at all. I don't see why you would expect anything different at this point. It is what it is. They don't want to go the extra mile. The sooner you accept this the sooner you'll stop caring.

    Actually I remember it saying something about locker.

  • There was nothing 'shadow' about the string of four waves of Pyramid Head nerfs that came out super quickly, right after he came out and before survivors had a chance to adjust to playing against him.

    The state of PH is a case study in over-reaction to a problem that only exists for brand new players.

  • @dugman said:

    Am I missing something, what are the shadownerfs you're complaining about? I don't recall any unannounced intentional nerfs to killers. (And no, bugs aren't "nerfs".)

    P.S. The Pyramid Head thing wasn't a "shadownerf", it was in the patch notes. And Shadow Dance - White and - Blood never changed.

    It was not in the patch notes, I have checked all the patch notes from Trickster to 5.3.0, and I haven't found a single one that mentioned the cooldown being changed. It was a complete shadow nerf, if not a bug.

    Shadow Dance was nerfed and doesn't affect lockers anymore.

  • @Veinslay said:

    You remember when DS was bugged and it was fixed in like a day?

    They've gone over this but some players like to forget things so they can pretend devs are biased.

    DS was broken, specifically against the doctor, and only in tier 3.


    If a bug happens and it affects everyone all the time it's much harder to pin point but DS being broken specifically on one killer in a specific state narrows down what they have to look at significantly.


    remember when sloppy butcher was specifically bugged with wraith and crashing survivors out of the match or giving them a fountain of blood for killers to track and it took like a week or two weeks to fix? I do.

  • @Flawless_ said:

    AFAIK Shadow Dance never affected lockers. It's always been kicking and vaulting. That being said, BHVR has always been like this when it comes to fixing, hell even acknowledging bugs at all. I don't see why you would expect anything different at this point. It is what it is. They don't want to go the extra mile. The sooner you accept this the sooner you'll stop caring.

    @Archive512 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926668#Comment_2926668

    the only shadow nerf im aware of (although, i dont read patch notes) is that they made charlotte not have a hitbox while piloting viktor, because you could close off a loop pretty well with that.

    @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926715#Comment_2926715

    Actually I remember it saying something about locker.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2910274 This is the thread where a lot of shadow nerfs are listen, AND you can see how shadow dance used to affect lockers.

  • @dugman said:

    Am I missing something, what are the shadownerfs you're complaining about? I don't recall any unannounced intentional nerfs to killers. (And no, bugs aren't "nerfs".)

    P.S. The Pyramid Head thing wasn't a "shadownerf", it was in the patch notes. And Shadow Dance - White and - Blood never changed.

    @Leonardo1ita said:

    I don't remember the exact patch, but I think this was around Pinhead's patch or before, because there was NO MENTION in the patch notes, I searched all the previous patch notes, and the last one I found was on patch 5.3.0 where they just fixed the wrong sfx of the power when it was ALREADY shadownerfed/bugged. The nerf/bug happened much before, without any mention as I said.

    After Pyramid head's release, his power was changed to have a shorter m2 cooldown, from 2,75 seconds to 2,25 seconds, but a 1 second cooldown when cancelling a fully charged power.

    After that, Pyramid's power still was bugged and you could abuse a trick to make his charging animation and sound completely unpredictable and with almost no reaction time.

    They fixed the bug, but his power now ALWAYS has a 1 second cooldown even when the power is not fully charged. So if you just tap m2 you have a 1 second cooldown and slow down.

    There was no mention in that patch notes, just that the bug was fixed, and Pyramid's power just got nerfed, and we don't know if it's a bug or a feature.

    I wanted to respond to @Peanits or @MandyTalk under a recent thread where a user made them notice that the Wraith's Shadow Dance add-on was shadow nerfed, but I preferred doing a different thread. I just wanted to say that this is quite a big change not being able to fake your power anymore, and having it changed with no warning or feedback just to quickly fix an animation + sound bug seems lazy and unfair in my opinion.

    I should have reported this bug a long time ago, I apologise, at the time I just accepted the shadow nerf/bug without saying nothing, I don't know if someone else has reported the same issue.

    Please if anyone other than me remembers say something, a thing like this would immediately get noticed if it was another killer like Blight or Huntress.

    This is the detailed explanation of what I mean.

    @Archive512 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926668#Comment_2926668

    the only shadow nerf im aware of (although, i dont read patch notes) is that they made charlotte not have a hitbox while piloting viktor, because you could close off a loop pretty well with that.

    @MonsterInMyMind said:

    The only shadow nerf to Trapper I can think of is the Trap hitboxes being penny size now.

    @Adjatha said:

    There was nothing 'shadow' about the string of four waves of Pyramid Head nerfs that came out super quickly, right after he came out and before survivors had a chance to adjust to playing against him.

    The state of PH is a case study in over-reaction to a problem that only exists for brand new players.

    Even for you,♤this is what I was referring to ♤

  • @Bladeisbest said:

    I'm pretty sure they know a lot of these things exist, but when told about them at meetings or whatever by the community managers/leaders, whoever is actually in charge of "prioritization" just brushes stuff like this off as "minor issues". Priorities are a big thing and most of this little stuff or stuff that bothers ONLY the Killer player base will get ignored regardless of the situation due to the Killer player base only taking up MAYBE around 1/8th - 1/10th of the entire community. When Survivors have a problem with something though, the outcry is coming from such a bigger portion of players (the other 7/8ths - 9/10ths) making it nearly impossible to ignore.

    The thing that worries me the most is how the hell does a thing like Bubba's cooldown not get addressed or noticed after a year and a half??? Either you have "nobody" beta testing your game, or something else, because that is not a rare bug, it's something you CLEARLY see.

  • @Bladeisbest said:

    I'm pretty sure they know a lot of these things exist, but when told about them at meetings or whatever by the community managers/leaders, whoever is actually in charge of "prioritization" just brushes stuff like this off as "minor issues". Priorities are a big thing and most of this little stuff or stuff that bothers ONLY the Killer player base will get ignored regardless of the situation due to the Killer player base only taking up MAYBE around 1/8th - 1/10th of the entire community. When Survivors have a problem with something though, the outcry is coming from such a bigger portion of players (the other 7/8ths - 9/10ths) making it nearly impossible to ignore.

    wait till there no more killer players

    for every 4 survivors there need 1 killer one less killer meaning longer Q times for survivors so how long till there fix some of the killer stuff? when the games really dead...

  • @Flawless_ said:

    AFAIK Shadow Dance never affected lockers. It's always been kicking and vaulting. That being said, BHVR has always been like this when it comes to fixing, hell even acknowledging bugs at all. I don't see why you would expect anything different at this point. It is what it is. They don't want to go the extra mile. The sooner you accept this the sooner you'll stop caring.

    Shadow Dance DID affect lockers.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926743#Comment_2926743

    wait till there no more killer players

    for every 4 survivors there need 1 killer one less killer meaning longer Q times for survivors so how long till there fix some of the killer stuff? when the games really dead...

    Dbd will not die and never will, it will only lose players in the worst case scenario.

    Scenario which is unlikely, the community is really really appreciating this MASSIVE patch, and if you look at steam charts it's gaining players again!

    Good works pays off in the long term, always.

    Thank gosh, someone with memory ❤

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926743#Comment_2926743

    The thing that worries me the most is how the hell does a thing like Bubba's cooldown not get addressed or noticed after a year and a half??? Either you have "nobody" beta testing your game, or something else, because that is not a rare bug, it's something you CLEARLY see.

    @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926743#Comment_2926743

    wait till there no more killer players

    for every 4 survivors there need 1 killer one less killer meaning longer Q times for survivors so how long till there fix some of the killer stuff? when the games really dead...

    Yes I agree with you both.... :( I really just don't know what else to say most of the time in regards to this stuff... If they eventually fix it they....eventually fix it...

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926860#Comment_2926860

    Dbd will not die and never will, it will only lose players in the worst case scenario.

    Scenario which is unlikely, the community is really really appreciating this MASSIVE patch, and if you look at steam charts it's gaining players again!

    Good works pays off in the long term, always.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926888#Comment_2926888

    Thank gosh, someone with memory ❤

    I also remember Shadow Dance did affect lockers.

    also pissed about GhostFace

    how killer are I mean I want to play as the killer I want not the one that are hard to use but are OP if you know how to use them.

    sure I'm not the only one I mean what the point of having all these killers if only two or three are really playable.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926668#Comment_2926668

    It was not in the patch notes, I have checked all the patch notes from Trickster to 5.3.0, and I haven't found a single one that mentioned the cooldown being changed. It was a complete shadow nerf, if not a bug.

    Shadow Dance was nerfed and doesn't affect lockers anymore.

    • Patch 4.3.0 was the Pyramid Head change

    The Executioner Balance Update

    At the moment, the cost of missing a Punishment of the Damned attack is too high, and it's too easy to fake Rites of Judgement into a basic attack. The following adjustments address these issues.

    Power:

    • After cancelling Rites of Judgement:
      • Movement speed is 3.68 m/s for 1 second
      • Further attacks cannot be made for 1 second
      • Cool-down before further attacks after Punishment of the Damned reduced from 2.75 seconds to 2.25 second


    Shadow Dance was never nerfed, its description never changed and never included lockers.

  • Wait how is artist bugged? I've not noticed anything with her (hell I even think they've buffed her in a certain way).

  • @Flawless_ said:

    AFAIK Shadow Dance never affected lockers. It's always been kicking and vaulting. That being said, BHVR has always been like this when it comes to fixing, hell even acknowledging bugs at all. I don't see why you would expect anything different at this point. It is what it is. They don't want to go the extra mile. The sooner you accept this the sooner you'll stop caring.

    just gunna say this here.. Shadow Dance Affected Locker searching, Kicking gens / walls / pallets and leap-frogging over windows, =D

    Just wanted to correct you on the shadow dance =D (i played em waaaay too much with those two + brutal strength)

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926818#Comment_2926818

    • Patch 4.3.0 was the Pyramid Head change

    The Executioner Balance Update

    At the moment, the cost of missing a Punishment of the Damned attack is too high, and it's too easy to fake Rites of Judgement into a basic attack. The following adjustments address these issues.

    Power:

    • After cancelling Rites of Judgement:
      • Movement speed is 3.68 m/s for 1 second
      • Further attacks cannot be made for 1 second
      • Cool-down before further attacks after Punishment of the Damned reduced from 2.75 seconds to 2.25 second

    Shadow Dance was never nerfed, its description never changed and never included lockers.

    It was not specified if they meant only after the power is fully charged or after even tapping it. Right after 4.3.0 the power worked in a way that if you didn't charge your power fully you could cancel it and then you wouldn't receive the 1 second penalty. Then suddenly out of nowhere just to fix a bug, around spring 2021, they shadow nerfed him again.

    For Shadow Dance go check the bottom of the thread, you'll see the proves.

  • Since when did DbD’s reputation as a bug-prone game become one of being prone to ‘shadownerfs’?

    Come on now.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Wait how is artist bugged? I've not noticed anything with her (hell I even think they've buffed her in a certain way).

    There's a bug with her Crows I saw in the bugs reports. I don't know how much it affects the gameplay, but sum all the frustrating bugs together and it becomes frustrating, very frustrating sometimes, especially when some of the "Nurse toxic movement" start using them because they're bugged to facecamp and tunnel everyone, use noed and feell proud of uncoordinated survivors.

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926715#Comment_2926715

    just gunna say this here.. Shadow Dance Affected Locker searching, Kicking gens / walls / pallets and leap-frogging over windows, =D

    Just wanted to correct you on the shadow dance =D (i played em waaaay too much with those two + brutal strength)

    Another one ❤. Btw if I have to be completely honest being able to open lockers faster is a minor buff, but it's frustrating that a thing like that gets shadownerfed out of nowhere.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Since when did DbD’s reputation as a bug-prone game become one of being prone to ‘shadownerfs’?

    Come on now.

    Just go to the thread below in the OP, or just search Dbd shadownerfs everywhere. They aren't many, but those that happen are frustrating. 3/4 years ago, Hillbilly's cooldown got changed out of nowhere with how it worked, and nobody said anything. Almost nobody remembers because even then few had enough memory even if there were less killers.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926977#Comment_2926977

    It was not specified if they meant only after the power is fully charged or after even tapping it. Right after 4.3.0 the power worked in a way that if you didn't charge your power fully you could cancel it and then you wouldn't receive the 1 second penalty. Then suddenly out of nowhere just to fix a bug, around spring 2021, they shadow nerfed him again.

    For Shadow Dance go check the bottom of the thread, you'll see the proves.

    I don't see any proof in this thread that Shadow Dance's description ever said it worked on lockers. All I've seen is you and a couple of people claim they remember it working on lockers but nothing to back it up. And when I've searched elsewhere for something showing the perk description saying it worked on lockers I can't find anything like that, and in fact in the original patch notes where Shadow Dance perks were created it specifically doesn't include Lockers in the perk description.

    Here's the original patch notes for Shadow Dance (2.2). Notice the perk description doesn't include lockers.

    Replaced with new add-on "Shadow Dance" - Blood. Changed rarity from Ultra Rare to Very Rare. Reduces the time required to vault windows, break pallets or damage generators while cloaked.


  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928121#Comment_2928121

    I don't see any proof in this thread that Shadow Dance's description ever said it worked on lockers. All I've seen is you and a couple of people claim they remember it working on lockers but nothing to back it up. And when I've searched elsewhere for something showing the perk description saying it worked on lockers I can't find anything like that, and in fact in the original patch notes where Shadow Dance perks were created it specifically doesn't include Lockers in the perk description.

    Here's the original patch notes for Shadow Dance (2.2). Notice the perk description doesn't include lockers.

    Replaced with new add-on "Shadow Dance" - Blood. Changed rarity from Ultra Rare to Very Rare. Reduces the time required to vault windows, break pallets or damage generators while cloaked.

    Look up at when i talked to mandy in this thread. Ohtofus video lists the old description. As well as i have a video with its clear effects and a picture from a year ago when i used the addon.

    @jeremycarinio said:

    the DEVS are rreally sneaky arent they? they patched and returned the dedicated servers to killers, AGAIN.


  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928152#Comment_2928152

    Look up at when i talked to mandy in this thread. Ohtofus video lists the old description. As well as i have a video with its clear effects and a picture from a year ago when i used the addon.

    I don't see you or Mandy posting in this thread at all. Are you thinking of a different thread?

    I did look up just now OhTofu's video from July 2020 and the description does include lockers so the original description apparently doesn't match the corresponding patch notes which unfortunately occasionally happens.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928162#Comment_2928162

    I don't see you or Mandy posting in this thread at all. Are you thinking of a different thread?

    I did look up just now OhTofu's video from July 2020 and the description does include lockers so the original description apparently doesn't match the corresponding patch notes which unfortunately occasionally happens.

    Sorry the link didnt post the first time so i had to edit the thread to link the other one. My bad. Should be there now. But you did look at the right tofu video.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928121#Comment_2928121

    I don't see any proof in this thread that Shadow Dance's description ever said it worked on lockers. All I've seen is you and a couple of people claim they remember it working on lockers but nothing to back it up. And when I've searched elsewhere for something showing the perk description saying it worked on lockers I can't find anything like that, and in fact in the original patch notes where Shadow Dance perks were created it specifically doesn't include Lockers in the perk description.

    Here's the original patch notes for Shadow Dance (2.2). Notice the perk description doesn't include lockers.

    Replaced with new add-on "Shadow Dance" - Blood. Changed rarity from Ultra Rare to Very Rare. Reduces the time required to vault windows, break pallets or damage generators while cloaked.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2910274. In this thread if you go to the last page you can see the proofs, and even videos when it shows it.

    Now the question is what point in the timeline is right for thay Wraith's add-on, what the devs actually intended.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928178#Comment_2928178

    Sorry the link didnt post the first time so i had to edit the thread to link the other one. My bad. Should be there now. But you did look at the right tofu video.

    Thanks. And Mandy's reply matches what I said - that description apparently was a bug and the original patch notes had the actual description of the ability

    It's never been intended that Shadow Dance blood opens lockers faster - it says clearly on the addon what it affects. If it did affect lockers, that would have been a bug.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928152#Comment_2928152

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2910274. In this thread if you go to the last page you can see the proofs, and even videos when it shows it.

    Now the question is what point in the timeline is right for thay Wraith's add-on, what the devs actually intended.

    From my chat above with supersonic it looks like the original patch notes for Shadow Dance have the actual intended effect of the perk, but the perk itself had either a bad description or were a bad version of the perk. So it's not a nerf as much as an annoyingly incorrect description ingame of what it was supposed to be doing.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928182#Comment_2928182

    Thanks. And Mandy's reply matches what I said - that description apparently was a bug and the original patch notes had the actual description of the ability

    It's never been intended that Shadow Dance blood opens lockers faster - it says clearly on the addon what it affects. If it did affect lockers, that would have been a bug.

    So its a bug it said lockers AND affected the speed?

    https://youtu.be/OnexhRo4GoI

    10 months ago same addons and same timeframe. Unless iron maiden got a buff that seems a bit fast.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928198#Comment_2928198

    So its a bug it said lockers AND affected the speed?

    https://youtu.be/OnexhRo4GoI

    10 months ago same addons and same timeframe. Unless iron maiden got a buff that seems a bit fast.

    Yes, if it affected lockers it was a bug. You can see in the original patch notes it wasn't supposed to.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928204#Comment_2928204

    Yes, if it affected lockers it was a bug. You can see in the original patch notes it wasn't supposed to.

    So its just a coincidence the text listed it affecting lockers at the same time it was "bugged" and affected them? Come on...

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928208#Comment_2928208

    So its just a coincidence the text listed it affecting lockers at the same time it was "bugged" and affected them? Come on...

    No, I said the patch notes had the correct description of what the perk was supposed to be doing and the in-game version was bugged or maybe an early version from testing or something. So they expected the perk to be what's in the notes but accidentally left in something from a test build of it.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928218#Comment_2928218

    No, I said the patch notes had the correct description of what the perk was supposed to be doing and the in-game version was bugged or maybe an early version from testing or something. So they expected the perk to be what's in the notes but accidentally left in something from a test build of it.

    Still seems kinda weird but alright. I can see why people labeled it a shadownerf when it was never explained. And both the description and effect in game were accurate. Vs normally one or the other. (Which makes it seem like it was intentional since both were accurate) But i guess its believable.

    Like when mandy said "probably the text was wrong" but no it had a in game effect that correlated with the text.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928296#Comment_2928296

    Still seems kinda weird but alright. I can see why people labeled it a shadownerf when it was never explained. And both the description and effect in game were accurate. Vs normally one or the other. (Which makes it seem like it was intentional since both were accurate) But i guess its believable.

    Like when mandy said "probably the text was wrong" but no it had a in game effect that correlated with the text.

    Exactly, if it's written in the official text in game, and gets changed even in game, that cannot be a bug, that's 100% intentional.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2927822#Comment_2927822

    Another one ❤. Btw if I have to be completely honest being able to open lockers faster is a minor buff, but it's frustrating that a thing like that gets shadownerfed out of nowhere.

    they shadownerfed it?

    those heartless bastards...

  • I wouldn't say that, in the end it's just an add-on in a videogame, where on the killer side they also kept and even reintroduced much more strong and even busted add-ons and perks. The devs are doing a great job at balancing parts of the game right now, going even overkill with perks like Dead Man's Switch imo.