Saving Bloodpoints Tome 11 Level 1
Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.
Red Line = Collect
Yellow Circle = Save
Since the game only allows you to hold 1 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.
This one was quite difficult. Took me a 5 minutes to work it out but I think this is the best path. I'll keep looking over it to make sure it's the best.

Comments
Thanks as usual!
Cheers mate ๐ btw I noticed a slightly better path and made a quick change to my post
Toss an upvote to your Cashel
Thanks!
And toss some calcium to your brokenbones lol
Damn, you're quick. My game hasn't even updated yet ๐
Thank you!
There's 3 constants in the universe
Death, Taxes and the bones shall remain broken.
Thank you as usual.
Did the update yesterday lol tbf my internet is pretty good and had it done in 75 mins.
As someone who broke his arm 3 times in his life, I can agree with that ๐
Thank you for checking it out as usual ๐
Mine is a bit different but the same amount in the end :)
@MandyTalk can we get this pinned?
I will post mine aswell since my first post sunk in depths of forums already
your wish is my command...done!
Thank you!
Legendary! Thanks for this, as always!
Thank you for checking this out ๐ and also asking ๐
And thank you for doing it lol ๐
Good work mate ๐ this level seems to have many different paths
Thank you for checking it out mate ๐
Hi thank you for this! May I post this in the dbd reddit? There are people looking for the bloodpoints save chart for this tome.
yay moni
You can upload the link to this post on the reddit yes ๐
Lots and lots of moni ๐
Thanks!
Cheers for checking it out mate ๐