Fixed
Wow it straight up looks like the Switch version
Why Do You Capitalize Every Word And Not Use Paragraphs?
… am I supposed to be seeing a big difference in the pictures…?
@scenekiller said:Why Do You Capitalize Every Word And Not Use Paragraphs?
@scenekiller said:
I Don't Know Maybe Because Im So Sad And I Realize How Many Things I Lost.
From posts I've seen anti aliasing is forced or something
The capitalization might be explained if @MadnessLTL is a golem of the Discworld.
More seriously, Is this a side effect of the enforcemed anti-aliasing?
@dugman said:… am I supposed to be seeing a big difference in the pictures…?
@dugman said:
Just See How Sharper Old Is And How Blurry New Version Is Also As You Know I Have Less Than 30 Fps Now When I Had 45-50 Fps On Old Version.
The second one is noticably sharper.
@not_Queef said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923682#Comment_2923682The second one is noticably sharper.
@not_Queef said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923682#Comment_2923682
By sharper do you mean blockier?
@MadnessLTL said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923681#Comment_2923681I Don't Know Maybe Because Im So Sad And I Realize How Many Things I Lost.
@MadnessLTL said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923681#Comment_2923681
it's video game visuals, not your life savings man
graphics look the same to me.
@dugman said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923695#Comment_2923695By sharper do you mean blockier?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923695#Comment_2923695
No, I mean sharper. As in, significantly less blurry and not ruined by forced AA.
For example, look at the text on Feng's shirt.
I see no difference between these two either.
@Mat_Sella said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XMXO2U2TVHAA/image.pnggraphics look the same to me.
@Mat_Sella said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XMXO2U2TVHAA/image.png
It doesn't affect people like us running ultra it seems to be people running low settings plus low resolution his first picture is way more blurry
The only thing gayer than David King is forced AA.
@not_Queef said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923833#Comment_2923833No, I mean sharper. As in, significantly less blurry and not ruined by forced AA.For example, look at the text on Feng's shirt.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923833#Comment_2923833
I can read the text on her shirt in both pictures. But her hair looks a lot more pixelated in the bottom picture (which is what I mean by blockier).
@dugman said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923860#Comment_2923860I can read the text on her shirt in both pictures. But her hair looks a lot more pixelated in the bottom picture (which is what I mean by blockier).
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923860#Comment_2923860
the best example is the grass look at the grass.
What r those lags on Haddonfiel? I m looping killer around some car, of course i get those Lag.
When i was spectating survivors i could see they had same lags running on open field....
@MadnessLTL said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2924168#Comment_2924168the best example is the grass look at the grass.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2924168#Comment_2924168
The grass looks about the same to me.
Tried at 1080p on PC and 4K on xbox. Both versions of the game look amazing.
I know you said you use a 65 resolution scale but wow, the difference between anti-aliasing off and on is crazy.
I believe you can go in the game files and disable aa manually
@Dito175 said:I believe you can go in the game files and disable aa manually
@Dito175 said:
Not anymore. That's the problem. Now we are forced to endure this vaseline-o-vision.
Last time this happened, the devs said that removing the ability to disable AA was an accident. It was reinstated in a later patch.
I really hope it's the same this time, rather than an intentional decision.
@not_Queef said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2925456#Comment_2925456Not anymore. That's the problem. Now we are forced to endure this vaseline-o-vision.Last time this happened, the devs said that removing the ability to disable AA was an accident. It was reinstated in a later patch.I really hope it's the same this time, rather than an intentional decision.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2925456#Comment_2925456
I don't play on pc so I don't know much about it, but it's possible to be removed or lessen the effects with filters?
Did you make sure its on 100% resolution instead of the default 60%?
Fengs hair looks like the can of spray paint option in microsoft paint
It Was Possible Before This Update But Its Impossible Now For Some Reason.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow it straight up looks like the Switch version
Why Do You Capitalize Every Word And Not Use Paragraphs?
… am I supposed to be seeing a big difference in the pictures…?
I Don't Know Maybe Because Im So Sad And I Realize How Many Things I Lost.
From posts I've seen anti aliasing is forced or something
The capitalization might be explained if @MadnessLTL is a golem of the Discworld.
More seriously, Is this a side effect of the enforcemed anti-aliasing?
Just See How Sharper Old Is And How Blurry New Version Is Also As You Know I Have Less Than 30 Fps Now When I Had 45-50 Fps On Old Version.
The second one is noticably sharper.
By sharper do you mean blockier?
it's video game visuals, not your life savings man
graphics look the same to me.
No, I mean sharper. As in, significantly less blurry and not ruined by forced AA.
For example, look at the text on Feng's shirt.
I see no difference between these two either.
It doesn't affect people like us running ultra it seems to be people running low settings plus low resolution his first picture is way more blurry
The only thing gayer than David King is forced AA.
I can read the text on her shirt in both pictures. But her hair looks a lot more pixelated in the bottom picture (which is what I mean by blockier).
the best example is the grass look at the grass.
What r those lags on Haddonfiel? I m looping killer around some car, of course i get those Lag.
When i was spectating survivors i could see they had same lags running on open field....
The grass looks about the same to me.
Tried at 1080p on PC and 4K on xbox. Both versions of the game look amazing.
I know you said you use a 65 resolution scale but wow, the difference between anti-aliasing off and on is crazy.
I believe you can go in the game files and disable aa manually
Not anymore. That's the problem. Now we are forced to endure this vaseline-o-vision.
Last time this happened, the devs said that removing the ability to disable AA was an accident. It was reinstated in a later patch.
I really hope it's the same this time, rather than an intentional decision.
I don't play on pc so I don't know much about it, but it's possible to be removed or lessen the effects with filters?
Did you make sure its on 100% resolution instead of the default 60%?
Fengs hair looks like the can of spray paint option in microsoft paint
It Was Possible Before This Update But Its Impossible Now For Some Reason.