shadowborn basekit... please?

just... please

maybe rework it and give it another effect (and do it with the other 2 wraith perks cuz they stink)

and add a fov slider in the menu it would be so cool

Comments

  • "B-but my stealth that only works because the Killer FOV is so bad, what about it???? You'll kill stealth!"

  • I would literally die for this.

  • @overchan said:

    just... please

    maybe rework it and give it another effect (and do it with the other 2 wraith perks cuz they stink)

    and add a fov slider in the menu it would be so cool

    Preach

  • Base kit Shadowborn should be exist, playing as killer is so slow and boring without this perk imo

  • BHVR- We’ve heard your suggestions and have decided to make Shadowborn base kit on all Killers. On a unrelated not, we will also introduce knee capping the Killer. Feel free to kick any Killers the way you would Victor and stun the Killer for five seconds. Thank you.

  • no sorry, apparently everyone thinks this would break the game for some reason lol

    it should 100% be an option, idk why it isn't. shadowborn is a meme perk that barely gives any value whatsoever in the vast majority of games, this is simply something that is not strong enough for it to be a problematic as a basekit feature that may be used alongside 4 other perks.

  • I have to run it because of my motion sickness. I wish it wasn't a requirement but its how i have to play to enjoy the game... please bhvr make it better for the less fortunate 🙏

  • never use the perk what it do again?

    funny been playing this game for years I don't know.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    never use the perk what it do again?

    funny been playing this game for years I don't know.

    One of the only perks to increase fov and it does ONLY that. Not like monitor where it gives you a decreased terror radius just 7 more degrees of FOV. Like I dont get why they balance around the killer having low FOV when people easily get motion sick on low FOV.

  • Make Shadowborn baseline, and then rework the perk itself to turn the vision a bit brighter (not like Freddy's daylight-bright, but a bit brighter), it would fit the name of the perk, like a person who was living in the darkness can see better in it

  • While it would technically nerf stealth for survivors I don’t see why such an accessibility option isn’t in the game

  • @Phasmamain said:

    While it would technically nerf stealth for survivors I don’t see why such an accessibility option isn’t in the game

    Ya its pretty absurd..

  • Shadowborn should be buffed to worth a perk slot, not basekit.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Shadowborn should be buffed to worth a perk slot, not basekit.

    I mean for people like me who suffer from motion sickness its kinda dumb to waste a perk slot for accesibility. (Although if it was buffed to a point to be good to run anyway maybe id be fine with that to) i don't really know.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2917085#Comment_2917085

    I mean for people like me who suffer from motion sickness its kinda dumb to waste a perk slot for accesibility. (Although if it was buffed to a point to be good to run anyway maybe id be fine with that to) i don't really know.

    My idea of buff is increasing from 15 to 20, plus survivors will have glow effect like Freddy's power. Make survivors unable to hide in the dark or grass.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2917085#Comment_2917085

    I mean for people like me who suffer from motion sickness its kinda dumb to waste a perk slot for accesibility. (Although if it was buffed to a point to be good to run anyway maybe id be fine with that to) i don't really know.

    You are not the only person. I have the same problem..sadly. Can't play without it.

  • Id rather an FOV slider, since I like the higher FOV from Shadowborn only on certain killers

  • I think shadowborn is only good on Huntress, Nurse, Blight and Hillbilly and helps utilize their raw mechanical skill better. Making shadowborn base kit/ adding an fov slider would be a buff to those killers as then they could simply run another boring slowdown/ chase perk. This might not be a good idea but I’m also for it at the same time. Idk…

  • Even better idea, give us an FOV slider. There is zero reason for not having it.

  • @Yords said:

    Even better idea, give us an FOV slider. There is zero reason for not having it.

    That's fine. Whatever we can get to improve the abysmal default FOV without the use of a perk.....