French mommy.
Or clown Daddy
@IlliterateGenocide said:French mommy.Or clown Daddy
@IlliterateGenocide said:
I forgot Twin exist.
I prefer to live.
@C3Tooth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2911077#Comment_2911077I forgot Twin exist.
@C3Tooth said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2911077#Comment_2911077
Charlotte is a cutie
clown I just find strangely attractive
Daddy Doc! (and Daddy Legs aka Pyramid Head)
I'm gay but birds are cool asf
I like bunny mommy lullaby!
Can't really go wrong with a mom in the medicine field.
Normally I would have picked Huntress, but I LOVE the art you did for The Artist!
@Coordi said:Normally I would have picked Huntress, but I LOVE the art you did for The Artist!
@Coordi said:
Propaganda success.
Artist has been my favorite female Killer since her release
You can't yell 'MOOOM!' without phonetically getting close to "CAAAWW!"
@ThatOneDemoPlayer said:Artist has been my favorite female Killer since her release
@ThatOneDemoPlayer said:
Mine too. If she'd be added to the poll I'd even vote her. But she isn't so she'll be my secret killer friend in my head because of her ways.
@SmokeTheScrapper said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2916357#Comment_2916357Mine too. If she'd be added to the poll I'd even vote her. But she isn't so she'll be my secret killer friend in my head because of her ways.
@SmokeTheScrapper said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2916357#Comment_2916357
Shes the Flappy Mommy.
@C3Tooth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2932829#Comment_2932829Shes the Flappy Mommy.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2932829#Comment_2932829
Oh, damn! Why didn't I see that?! I was thinking she looked so familiar. Now I feel dumb lol. Thatnks for telling me.
A shame that there’s no pig mommy, but bunny mommy is the next best thing.
Plague: Nope, she has a highly infectious, deadly disease which she likes to spread by puking on people. I'd probably end up dead.
Nurse: Killing over 50 people seems a bit unhinged so she might not be the best pick.
Huntress: Canonically she killed everyone but little girls. My chances of survival would be pretty low.
Bird lady: She seemed to be a relatively normal, good person before she was... well yeah. She'd probably be the safest bet.
Weak sauce, all of them.
Why settle for a measly minion when you can go for a big eldritch spider goddess in the sky?
Completely agree!
Those eyes... heavy "i'll do ANYTHING for my family" vibes!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
French mommy.
Or clown Daddy
I forgot Twin exist.
I prefer to live.
Charlotte is a cutie
clown I just find strangely attractive
Daddy Doc! (and Daddy Legs aka Pyramid Head)
I'm gay but birds are cool asf
I like bunny mommy lullaby!
Can't really go wrong with a mom in the medicine field.
Normally I would have picked Huntress, but I LOVE the art you did for The Artist!
Propaganda success.
Artist has been my favorite female Killer since her release
You can't yell 'MOOOM!' without phonetically getting close to "CAAAWW!"
Mine too. If she'd be added to the poll I'd even vote her. But she isn't so she'll be my secret killer friend in my head because of her ways.
Shes the Flappy Mommy.
Oh, damn! Why didn't I see that?! I was thinking she looked so familiar. Now I feel dumb lol. Thatnks for telling me.
A shame that there’s no pig mommy, but bunny mommy is the next best thing.
Plague: Nope, she has a highly infectious, deadly disease which she likes to spread by puking on people. I'd probably end up dead.
Nurse: Killing over 50 people seems a bit unhinged so she might not be the best pick.
Huntress: Canonically she killed everyone but little girls. My chances of survival would be pretty low.
Bird lady: She seemed to be a relatively normal, good person before she was... well yeah. She'd probably be the safest bet.
Weak sauce, all of them.
Why settle for a measly minion when you can go for a big eldritch spider goddess in the sky?
Completely agree!
Those eyes... heavy "i'll do ANYTHING for my family" vibes!