Twins could have been a good killer
I think what set it off was the execution because it is an interesting concept and their perks were good I think it's just with a few bad add-ons and their ability not fully working aka it takes to long to switch between them if they changed it I feel like Twins could have been good.
Even then there could have been an add-on like what Wraith has where when you disconnect Victor or switch between them there's no noise que.
Comments
Definitely subjective I think twins has the worst set of teachables in the game
For killer really? Worse than Huntress?
Oppression is solid.
I've never ever encountered a Killer running Territorial Imperative outside of an adept.
I've seen Monstrous Shrine used more.
They still are, but could use massive QoL changes for both sides (killer and survivor).
The entire concept is horrible imo, a killer that encourages slugging and camping as their ideal way to be played is bad for the game. Right from the botched DLC release they were cursed, it is one of the DLC's I absolutely refused to buy.
It's really not.
That insane Cooldown for no reason kills it.
Btw I don't rememeber last time I saw a killer with this perk. One of the worst gen oriented perks in the game.
It still outclasses Eruption and Overcharge, in my opinion. Can give a lot of info or slowdown for just one kick. The cool down could maybe be lowered to 60, or 45 at the absolute lowest. Hitting up to four gens at once is really powerful!
Just to be clear, there’s nothing wrong with slugging. And them being good at slugging definitely doesn’t make them ineffective.
"Hitting up to four gens at once is really powerful!"
It in fact is not. Base regression speed is near worthless. Even at 45 sec cd no one would run the perk.
Twins are a really good killer. They’re more likely to face a nerf than anything.
That really long cooldown is the only thing slowing a Twins player down from just wiping out the whole team. Twins have a game ending power, snowball potential of Oni (without having to charge their power).
You’re welcome to your opinion. 😊
Vast majority of experienced players would agree. I'd call it less of an opinion than you do.
Does call of brine not affect gen's kicked with oppression?
No, it doesn’t stack any effects on the remotely damaged gens. Only the one you actually kick.
Me praying that they give victor back his 3 second cooldown or be able to switch anytime you want regardless of if you're in the cooldown or not.
Huntress has worse teachable perks.
Wraith's are pretty terrible.
So Oni is a horrible concept too? Blight and Nurse must be awful as well.
Most killers playing the ideal way boils down to slugging/camping and that is the truth. Bubba's entire playstyle is based around camping and punishing unhooks. Blight and Nurse are notorious tunnel strong killers since they can take second chance perks and still catch up within seconds with little punishment, and Oni gets WAY more value out of slugging than most since not slugging means your power gets canceled. The only difference is Twins is punished for nearly every decision she makes, and to even try to get pressure going she has to try and slug, and even then she STILL has one of the most counterable camping strategies and slugging can easily be avoided as well if people just stick to groups of two.
People just hate twins because they don't want to realize her "bad design" is just how most killers play yet and she still doesn't do it as efficiently as others.
No there isn't anything wrong with using slugging to gain pressure, I was a Nurse main (I don't play at present) so I definitely understand the value of slugging. But when it is the main strategy it makes for very unfun matches on the survivor side
As above, nothing wrong with using these strategies but when it is pretty much the only real strategy the killer has by design...
Show me a survivor who says they actually enjoy versing Twins and I will show you a noob or a liar
The Twins are one of the very few comp viable killers. A good Twins player can seriously shutdown most teams.
The problem is that they are a little clunky and feel awkward to play at times, and that survivors hate playing against them so much. I would play Twins more, but the survivors DC and give up too much for me have fun with them.
Challenge accepted. Survivor main here, enjoy playing as and against the Twins. 🙂
I can't say what's fun or not for the survivor, I'm just saying that the original post was complaining about Twins not "being a good killer" versus "not being a fun killer to go against". And while some survivors might get upset with slugging it's definitely effective if you do it tactically.
So aggressive geez.
It's not really aggressive. Calling a bad perk good though is giving it less of a chance of receiving the buffs it needs.
It isn’t a bad perk, and I literally said they could give it a briefer cool down in the same breath.
"buffs it needs" never said you didn't offer buffs. It is objectively a bad perk. You can account for the time spent walking over to kick the gen to the amount it actually regresses. Many times you will actually come out negative, not even accounting for the perk slot cost or the fact it has a cooldown.
I occasionally run TI if I wanna see who wants to loot the chest or if I think I'll get a basement hook. Usually on semi-mobile killers like Demo or speed wraith