Post your first EVER DBD screenshot here!

I'll post mine:

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

Ironically enough the first screenshot I took is the one I also pasted on the DBD steam forums to (try) help clear up some confusion regarding the adrenaline perks intended functionality.

I'm very interested to see everyone else's first ever screenshot - if your first pic is something like a loading screen feel free to pick the next one, or post your first few if you like.

Comments

  • Pizzadweets.png

    I'm feeling nostalgic so I'm gonna do more than that. Back in the beginning we had the pizza Dweets. I was a proud, proud pizza Dweet and I would do everything I could to deliver that sweet sweet pepperoni pizza to the exit gates at any costs.

    Olives.png

    I remember dying of laughter just listening to Gary talk about the olive. Pre-game chat used to be amazing, you guys have no idea.

    Nea.png

    One of my first escapes playing Nea. I think Halloween was a fresh release at this point. That rank 13 player was an absolute pro. That's a perk setup you still see today. I wished I'd be that good someday.

    Trappin.png

    My first 4 mori kill game. I wish I'd taken earlier screenshots but back then in 2017 I really wasn't thinking I'd still be playing the game today. It's just a good time.

    That olive man. It still makes me laugh.

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LSTWDYPCX78Z/pizzadweets.png

    I'm feeling nostalgic so I'm gonna do more than that. Back in the beginning we had the pizza Dweets. I was a proud, proud pizza Dweet and I would do everything I could to deliver that sweet sweet pepperoni pizza to the exit gates at any costs.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K50B10TB0LAI/olives.png

    I remember dying of laughter just listening to Gary talk about the olive. Pre-game chat used to be amazing, you guys have no idea.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3PQZTHEOYQKA/nea.png

    One of my first escapes playing Nea. I think Halloween was a fresh release at this point. That rank 13 player was an absolute pro. That's a perk setup you still see today. I wished I'd be that good someday.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YSUV854MFDFX/trappin.png

    My first 4 mori kill game. I wish I'd taken earlier screenshots but back then in 2017 I really wasn't thinking I'd still be playing the game today. It's just a good time.

    That olive man. It still makes me laugh.

    Old Dbd looks like such a fun time, even if it wasn't as balanced I wish I could have played back then

  • 86F16163-E76D-447E-ACA7-930431B50045.png

    First ever screenshot was that weird glitch where models would become enlarged

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904098#Comment_2904098

    Old Dbd looks like such a fun time, even if it wasn't as balanced I wish I could have played back then

    It was really great. It was just a bunch of horror enthusiasts having a good time. Lots more hide 'n' seek unless it was a Wraith 'cause two hit and runs and you were down (and potentially Mori'd, didn't need to hook anyone first.) but you didn't have entity blockers and you had a billion pallets. I'm not being mean but I think the fact this game keeps trying to be competitive, knowing how the game was at launch, will always make me laugh.

    I'm glad for new blood obviously, because I like fast queue times, but just imagining a competitive Laurie Strode or something was just really silly...but here we are.

    Edit: Wanna know how early competitive DbD was? You P3'd Claudette and you played a new moon offering and when you heard the terror radius you wedged yourself into the nearest L wall you could find and you sat until the slasher went to go do something else. Couldn't kick generators at the beginning either so you didn't have to worry about progress loss.

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904105#Comment_2904105

    It was really great. It was just a bunch of horror enthusiasts having a good time. Lots more hide 'n' seek unless it was a Wraith 'cause two hit and runs and you were down (and potentially Mori'd, didn't need to hook anyone first.) but you didn't have entity blockers and you had a billion pallets. I'm not being mean but I think the fact this game keeps trying to be competitive, knowing how the game was at launch, will always make me laugh.

    I'm glad for new blood obviously, because I like fast queue times, but just imagining a competitive Laurie Strode or something was just really silly...but here we are.

    Edit: Wanna know how early competitive DbD was? You P3'd Claudette and you played a new moon offering and when you heard the terror radius you wedged yourself into the nearest L wall you could find and you sat until the slasher went to go do something else. Couldn't kick generators at the beginning either so you didn't have to worry about progress loss.

    Sometimes I wish that Dbd would just embrace being a party game

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904110#Comment_2904110

    Sometimes I wish that Dbd would just embrace being a party game

    Same.

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LSTWDYPCX78Z/pizzadweets.png

    I'm feeling nostalgic so I'm gonna do more than that. Back in the beginning we had the pizza Dweets. I was a proud, proud pizza Dweet and I would do everything I could to deliver that sweet sweet pepperoni pizza to the exit gates at any costs.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K50B10TB0LAI/olives.png

    I remember dying of laughter just listening to Gary talk about the olive. Pre-game chat used to be amazing, you guys have no idea.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3PQZTHEOYQKA/nea.png

    One of my first escapes playing Nea. I think Halloween was a fresh release at this point. That rank 13 player was an absolute pro. That's a perk setup you still see today. I wished I'd be that good someday.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YSUV854MFDFX/trappin.png

    My first 4 mori kill game. I wish I'd taken earlier screenshots but back then in 2017 I really wasn't thinking I'd still be playing the game today. It's just a good time.

    That olive man. It still makes me laugh.

    The pizza ๐Ÿ• dweets... they were funny, you don't see them anymore for some reason!

    Also crazy to see almost the same meta build being used all those years ago... it's the exact same one I use except self-care of course ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

    @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/010P3MDFYFPU/86f16163-e76d-447e-aca7-930431b50045.png

    First ever screenshot was that weird glitch where models would become enlarged

    That reminds me of a huge Nea monster I saw on reddit a while back ๐Ÿ˜จ. Scary.

  • Seeing all of these makes me wish I still had my old PC with all of my ancient Screenshots on. Sadly it was so decrepit I just kinda had to replace everything so got a brand new machine and forgot to transfer files before the HDD got smashed lmao

    I can pretty accurately describe it though. Me, playing Claudette, in the SXHY jacket and amazing red boots from Chairty Case and 80s Suitcase respectively, T1 Botany and T2 Self-care equipped, on a corn map, as I am being facecamped. I think by a Wraith.

  • The oldest shot I have is ...

    first-dbd-shot-2019.jpg

    For reference, the last screenshot I have made yesterday is ...

    last-dbd-shot-2022c.jpg

    edit: removed all the names this time ...

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Seeing all of these makes me wish I still had my old PC with all of my ancient Screenshots on. Sadly it was so decrepit I just kinda had to replace everything so got a brand new machine and forgot to transfer files before the HDD got smashed lmao

    I can pretty accurately describe it though. Me, playing Claudette, in the SXHY jacket and amazing red boots from Chairty Case and 80s Suitcase respectively, T1 Botany and T2 Self-care equipped, on a corn map, as I am being facecamped. I think by a Wraith.

    I wish I had backed up my old DBD screenshots, I lost 99% of my 2016 DBD screenshots. At least I still have a few that I uploaded to the steam cloud.

    The SXY jacket was so good back then, used it sometimes myself as a Claud main... although we didn't exactly have much options. Was really good for immersing too.

  • 1802dfa54926-956375FDC026A4D8553.4EFE85E36496235B_message_422409927154132_1650038777945.jpg

    Being a huge Halloween fan Laurie was my first main before I discovered Dweet.

  • Untitled Image

    technically speaking not the first screenshot i ever took, there is one prior to this, however that one was only made to show a bug so i dont really count it.

    in case you wanna see it regardless, here it is:

    Untitled Image

    also RIP to my legacy Trapper weapon :(

  • image.png

    i took this screenshot during i think 2019 or around that time to show how many items i had at the time

    The ranks and old Jake model sure bring back memories

  • This is from 2 years ago. It was my first ever perfect game.

    db11d3ec-6eca-419a-b696-9cd2df6dc913.png


  • image.png

    20th January, 2017.

    By no means my oldest, but its the oldest uploaded to my Steam profile.

    Look at those fully capitalised Survivor names. Positively ancient.

    EDIT: Went digging through an old hard drive and found this one.

    9th July, 2016. About three weeks after the game released.

    image.png

    The username 'Baked Jake' was apparently hilarious to my fourteen year old self.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/M1KF34ZOY0X3/image.png

    20th January, 2017.

    By no means my oldest, but its the oldest uploaded to my Steam profile.

    Look at those fully capitalised Survivor names. Positively ancient.

    EDIT: Went digging through an old hard drive and found this one.

    9th July, 2016. About three weeks after the game released.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5XQD4J8VN2BZ/image.png

    The username 'Baked Jake' was apparently hilarious to my fourteen year old self.

    Was that a failed pallet save? I can't tell, looks like he's just dropping the survivor though ๐Ÿค”. Looks like you loaded into a 3v1 too... wait... were you farming? Also those perk rarities in the first pic... I'm guessing the Leader perk is that colour because the Dwight had it equipped? I don't even remember it being like that so that's interesting.

    That 2nd screenshot, 3 weeks after the game released? I think that's Wretched Shop? Wasn't there 3 open windows right where you're downed? Crazy.

    Also just for fun, here's my first in-game screenshot (cursed):

    steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg


  • @Pepsidot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905040#Comment_2905040

    Was that a failed pallet save? I can't tell, looks like he's just dropping the survivor though ๐Ÿค”. Looks like you loaded into a 3v1 too... wait... were you farming? Also those perk rarities in the first pic... I'm guessing the Leader perk is that colour because the Dwight had it equipped? I don't even remember it being like that so that's interesting.

    That 2nd screenshot, 3 weeks after the game released? I think that's Wretched Shop? Wasn't there 3 open windows right where you're downed? Crazy.

    Also just for fun, here's my first in-game screenshot (cursed):

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2D2CYE7CZM6Z/steamuserimages-a-akamaihd.jpg

    Can't rightly remember the specific details to be honest. It *was* over five years ago, and that's a long time for someone in the midst of adolescence.

    The pallet save was successful, evident by the point indicator on the left. I doubt I was farming. I always thought it was a waste of time when I could just kill myself and move onto the next match ASAP.

  • @Pepsidot said:

    I'll post mine:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CBN2FFTI3NKG/steamuserimages-a-akamaihd.jpg

    Ironically enough the first screenshot I took is the one I also pasted on the DBD steam forums to (try) help clear up some confusion regarding the adrenaline perks intended functionality.

    I'm very interested to see everyone else's first ever screenshot - if your first pic is something like a loading screen feel free to pick the next one, or post your first few if you like.

    image.png

    this is from october 26th 2016....its been a long time my god

  • DBDBug7.PNG

    I bug I saw that I just HAD to capture lol

  • image.png

    toxic since the beginning.

  • Screenshot 2022-04-17 12.47.27 AM.png

    This is from my first or second ever game as survivor, I was a baby Feng ๐Ÿ˜‡. I haven't been playing DBD for too long, this is from December 2019.

  • First since switching to pc -

    20210509184301_1.jpg


  • @drsoontm said:

    The oldest shot I have is ...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/992ALL7ZP00N/first-dbd-shot-2019.jpg

    For reference, the last screenshot I have made yesterday is ...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3IGA9350WW7H/last-dbd-shot-2022c.jpg

    edit: removed all the names this time ...

    what the hell happened to the graphics? i've never seen such a downgrade.

  • Screenshot (1).png

    Only screenshot I have that's the oldest.

  • @Pepsidot said:

    I'll post mine:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CBN2FFTI3NKG/steamuserimages-a-akamaihd.jpg

    Ironically enough the first screenshot I took is the one I also pasted on the DBD steam forums to (try) help clear up some confusion regarding the adrenaline perks intended functionality.

    I'm very interested to see everyone else's first ever screenshot - if your first pic is something like a loading screen feel free to pick the next one, or post your first few if you like.

    20220417_142736.png

    Many many years ago, back when people was just starting out and this was my first ever survivor game