After over 1k hours, I'm quitting...

It's been a long time coming, I've had so many nice experiences. It's gotten me through some rough times. But, I think it's gone on long enough. I'm quitting at long last.





I am going to stop using Shadowborn.

It'll be hard..

But, I need to stop this addiction before it's too late. Wish me luck in this venture.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • You’ll basically be blind without it. Just know that Shadowborn will be patiently waiting to once again support and love you when your ready to return. </3

  • i wish i had your strength

  • I've been there, and successfully weaned myself off my Shadowborn addiction...now I have to try on my Brutal Strength and Enduring addiction :)

  • You have my sympathies

  • The perk should just be a QoL FOV slider.

  • Its already too late.

  • See you tomorrow. A little closer than before, though.

    😉

  • @Hi_Im_Chucky said:

    You’ll basically be blind without it. Just know that Shadowborn will be patiently waiting to once again support and love you when your ready to return. </3

    I know.. I can already hear it calling out to me, but this is something I must do alone. Not just for myself, but for us!

    @Mandy said:

    I've been there, and successfully weaned myself off my Shadowborn addiction...now I have to try on my Brutal Strength and Enduring addiction :)

    I wish you luck. I've been there before, with my first love. Save The Best For Last.. I grew reliant on it and it was taking me down the wrong road in life. We must overcome these trials sent to us by the entity!

    @AlkaloidssOP said:

    You have my sympathies

    I thank you. I hope they give me the strength needed to move on.

    @Mr_K said:

    Its already too late.

    It is never too late! I can do this! Just watch me! From slightly more in front of me!

    @GoshJosh said:

    See you tomorrow. A little closer than before, though.

    😉

    I both love and hate you for that- But yes, you shall! I'll be a new person!

  • @Mandy said:

    I've been there, and successfully weaned myself off my Shadowborn addiction...now I have to try on my Brutal Strength and Enduring addiction :)

    Throw in spirit fury in that build too.

  • @Mandy said:

    I've been there, and successfully weaned myself off my Shadowborn addiction...now I have to try on my Brutal Strength and Enduring addiction :)

    Time for Shadowborn to be base kit. Yay finally a decent QoL Killer change.

  • Come over to the other side into the loving arms of our lord and saviour Lightborn. They will show you the way into the light with open eyes. 😎

  • @Bladeisbest said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2902813#Comment_2902813

    Time for Shadowborn to be base kit. Yay finally a decent QoL Killer change.

    Most reasonable suggestion would be a FoV slider while reworking Shadowborn and Q&A accordingly. for people that can’t play with the Shadowborn FoV because of motion sickness.

  • Shadowborn should be base kit.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2902938#Comment_2902938

    Most reasonable suggestion would be a FoV slider while reworking Shadowborn and Q&A accordingly. for people that can’t play with the Shadowborn FoV because of motion sickness.

    Very reasonable. I agree good sir. I have only had people complain about the default FoV giving them motion sickness funny enough. It may just be how fast the camera movement in general is in this from the 1st person perspective though.

  • It's a gateway perk. Good for you.

  • ShadowBorn is a must have for my Plague and Nurse. Any other killers does feel nice, but not necessary for them to have.

  • can they just make shadowborne basekit, minus the part where you get blinded easier

  • I never use Shadowborn and I'm relax