Petition to rename the Killer role to Chaser
Just so that DbD players know what they're getting into and stop expecting anything more than their job
Just so that DbD players know what they're getting into and stop expecting anything more than their job
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They goal is to kill. That is how they win. They don't win by chasing.
The Hooker
So can we rename survivors to runners, then? Just so we're managing expectations properly.
I can win without even one hook. It is mu speciality. But I also want to be called a Hooker. So I will do it the True Talent way if they change the name.
Nah. T-Baggers. They seem to do this like it gives them points. 😁
Survivors are the power role and the number role. The only thing they can't do is put themselves on the hook (without cheats)
I think the OP’s suggestion was meant to be sarcastic
Idk man you can't really hit other survivors or enter a chase or kick a gen either
party clown
"oh boy, i can't wait to chase and not kill the survivors!"- said no killer ever
It's in the description of the game. You just have to check the fine print. Zoom in at about 100x magnification and you'll see the very terrible truth.
The camper
*zoom**zooom**zoOOOMMM**ZOOOOMMMM " oh i have to actually CHASE people?? nah not for me
What about killers who cant be assed to chase?
The primary job of the killer is to kill the survivors, not to facilitate them running around loops all game. I won't outright camp and I avoid tunneling, but if I can get you dead with a minimum of playing ring around the tiles, you can bet I will, and I don't feel the least bit conflicted about that.
Imo, the chase is a part of the game insofar as it is necessary to complete the objectives (from either side). It is not a necessary feature of every match. It's fun for stretches, but gets tedious and repetitive quickly. I enjoy pursuit, but I would never want to spend the entire match doing it (in either role).
And I am sure has heck not going to throw a game so a surv can get their cardio in.
They don’t win by killing either. You can still depip if you kill 3 people
They can't kick gens either 😏
I’ve been saying that for years. Glad someone else agrees.
I don't care about pips. If more survivors died than escaped, I call it a win. The pip system is too far beyond broken and useless to try and use as a win state.
Bradley Walsh is the Observer confirmed?