Why am I still playing this game I do not know

Every day I ask myself this question.

Playing survivor is plain boring.

And playing the killer is so frustrating after you gain some mmr

SWF parties that bring 4 toolboxes and game ends in 6 minutes

So boring, so frustrating.

Now let the trashtalkers survivors hit this post. Killers rly care about your opinion.

Comments

  • Gg ez baby killa.

  • Play something else.

    image.png


  • I feel you. I am a long time player, play both sides and I am on my way out I believe. I tried the first two days of testing, felt like every game was a sweat fest and I haven't been back since. But that isn't any different from my usual games, really.

    I loved this game, but as others have stated, perhaps it has become boring for me, but I have always said why play something that you are not having fun with? So this is the least amount of time I have played this game, and by the looks of things, the end.

    So, I understand what you are saying in the title. And I am asking, why are you still playing? Because I am curious myself. Maybe your answer will be the final straw in my own decision.

  • I do too! Hi five!!!

    ...wait

    image.png


  • B934F62E-4689-4A11-9280-10EA724B59E6.gif

    ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฉ

  • Once you find out let us know.

  • @Clevite said:

    I feel you. I am a long time player, play both sides and I am on my way out I believe. I tried the first two days of testing, felt like every game was a sweat fest and I haven't been back since. But that isn't any different from my usual games, really.

    I loved this game, but as others have stated, perhaps it has become boring for me, but I have always said why play something that you are not having fun with? So this is the least amount of time I have played this game, and by the looks of things, the end.

    So, I understand what you are saying in the title. And I am asking, why are you still playing? Because I am curious myself. Maybe your answer will be the final straw in my own decision.

    I, personally, love DbD. But I feel I can relate when I compare it to Overwatch. It is basically this delusion that I have that since it was once the best pvp game I have ever played, it has the capacity to be that again. It will get better, I will start having more fun. The "sequel" will fix things. I am fairly certain none of those statements are true. But I still want to believe.


    I imagine it is the same for a lot of people clinging to DbD despite not enjoying the experience any longer.

  • Four years ago I left a bad review on Steam for DBD.

    Steam reminds me every time I play & asks me to change my review. I refuse, I stand by my bad review, and then I log in to play again.

  • Try hockey that should change the mood a bit

    oh wait......

  • @Clevite said:

    I feel you. I am a long time player, play both sides and I am on my way out I believe. I tried the first two days of testing, felt like every game was a sweat fest and I haven't been back since. But that isn't any different from my usual games, really.

    I loved this game, but as others have stated, perhaps it has become boring for me, but I have always said why play something that you are not having fun with? So this is the least amount of time I have played this game, and by the looks of things, the end.

    So, I understand what you are saying in the title. And I am asking, why are you still playing? Because I am curious myself. Maybe your answer will be the final straw in my own decision.

    I play for those rare occasions when i have a fun game. It does not happen very often but maybe 1 in 10 games I rly have fun. I think they just need to balance some things. Remove some ridiculous pallets and that's it. In my opinion it should not be that easy for the game to have 4 escapes. Every game should have at least 2 kills and that is without camping. Maps are too big, every open map is just too big. But based on what i have seen from developers, ai highly doubt that will change. And also, remove end game chat. Survivors can be so toxic it is just ridiculous

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2900151#Comment_2900151

    I, personally, love DbD. But I feel I can relate when I compare it to Overwatch. It is basically this delusion that I have that since it was once the best pvp game I have ever played, it has the capacity to be that again. It will get better, I will start having more fun. The "sequel" will fix things. I am fairly certain none of those statements are true. But I still want to believe.

    I imagine it is the same for a lot of people clinging to DbD despite not enjoying the experience any longer.

    Yeah, that sums it up perfectly. I am clinging on, probably for hope of future changes making the game exciting and fun for me again, and the sunk cost fallacy.

    I am slowly coming to grips with the fact, that more than likely, I have just stayed too long and it has become stale. I will probably know for sure in the next month, beautiful weather is coming and I haven't had a desire to play in over a week.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2900151#Comment_2900151

    I, personally, love DbD. But I feel I can relate when I compare it to Overwatch. It is basically this delusion that I have that since it was once the best pvp game I have ever played, it has the capacity to be that again. It will get better, I will start having more fun. The "sequel" will fix things. I am fairly certain none of those statements are true. But I still want to believe.

    I imagine it is the same for a lot of people clinging to DbD despite not enjoying the experience any longer.

    I felt like this whenever I play gears of war.