What's high MMR killer like?

Comments

  • BuT HoW Do YoU KnOw YoUrE At HiGh MmR ItS HiDdEn

  • I think playing all those map offerings might just cause my game to crash, not sure why, just got a feeling you know, sure is a strange game huh.

  • Man luckily we can complain about players using Metaperks now with MMR. As opposed to the time before MMR where players used Metaperks.

  • @Veinslay said:

    BuT HoW Do YoU KnOw YoUrE At HiGh MmR ItS HiDdEn

    God do I hate that phrase lol

    @SkeletalElite said:

    I think playing all those map offerings might just cause my game to crash, not sure why, just got a feeling you know, sure is a strange game huh.

    Yeah I wish I did, I got artists map as Ghostface... I cant stealth on people in this bright map 😂 let alone walk all over it lol

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Man luckily we can complain about players using Metaperks now with MMR. As opposed to the time before MMR where players used Metaperks.

    Just wasnt as common or repetitive every match. Sure they used meta perks but it wasnt always so stacked or every match.

    Even when you sat at iri 1 you had a mix of perks and you get the odd game where there wasnt as many and then even rank reset mixed it up. This is fat more common

  • god youre a high mmr killer AND an active forum user??? 🥵🥵🥵🥵

  • High MMR is hot and sweaty, and not in the fun way.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2896776#Comment_2896776

    God do I hate that phrase lol

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2896781#Comment_2896781

    Yeah I wish I did, I got artists map as Ghostface... I cant stealth on people in this bright map 😂 let alone walk all over it lol

    The only use for an Eyrie of crows offering is if you want to play a demo build where you cosplay as a sandworm.

    It's also a survivor sided map, so I guess that's another use for the offering.

  • @Veinslay said:

    BuT HoW Do YoU KnOw YoUrE At HiGh MmR ItS HiDdEn

    Is it not hidden though? What are we basing the assumption on?

  • Those builds don’t justify the skill of the survivors using them though. Are those survivors skilled and knowledgeable enough to greed pallets, body block, combo gyms and pallets together etc cause those things are more annoying then those builds imo.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2896776#Comment_2896776

    Is it not hidden though? What are we basing the assumption on?

    Player movement, as well as that it's been proven the soft cap is not that difficult to reach. It's not difficult to tell if the people you are playing against are potato's or good at looping.

    Do they mindgame, are they using pallets efficiently, are they splitting up on gens, are they trying the "techs" on you, etc etc

  • @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2896953#Comment_2896953

    Player movement, as well as that it's been proven the soft cap is not that difficult to reach. It's not difficult to tell if the people you are playing against are potato's or good at looping.

    Do they mindgame, are they using pallets efficiently, are they splitting up on gens, are they trying the "techs" on you, etc etc

    Couple things: we don't know how many people are at the softcap. We just know what the softcap was at the time that it was leaked.

    Regarding perception of opponent skill: Those things are all relative to your competition. A slightly above average player is going to look like a relative god vs a bad player. That same player will look like a day 1 player against the best players in comp. A killer like Knightlight makes 6k hr players in the final 8 of high profile tournaments look like 500 hr players. It's all relative.

    Players are making a ton of assumptions about a system that has zero transparency.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2896963#Comment_2896963

    Couple things: we don't know how many people are at the softcap. We just know what the softcap was at the time that it was leaked.

    Regarding perception of opponent skill: Those things are all relative to your competition. A slightly above average player is going to look like a relative god vs a bad player. That same player will look like a day 1 player against the best players in comp. A killer like Knightlight makes 6k hr players in the final 8 of high profile tournaments look like 500 hr players. It's all relative.

    Players are making a ton of assumptions about a system that has zero transparency.

    Sure but when I can play an entire night of killer and never lose a game, why would I assume I am at a low MMR? I watched someone go on a 100+ streak with clown like 2 weeks ago, are they low MMR? I would say they are at the cap. I read you only need 20 wins in a row to get to the cap, it's not that difficult to get to.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Vsing meta perks doesn't mean that it's high mmr. All of the meta perks aside from DS are base game perks. Also, in this screen shot, 3 map offerings were used, which implies it's solo queue, and solo queue doesn't seem likely to get to high mmr.

    You can be high mmr as a solo? I'm not sure why you think otherwise. Considering theres a soft cap and all you have to do is escape you can easily reach that cap as a solo (obviously you still need to be good but its easily possible)

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2896776#Comment_2896776

    Is it not hidden though? What are we basing the assumption on?

    Iv never quite got this argument, while its hidden we do know the requirements. If you escape far more than you die or if you 2,3,4k far more than 1-0k you're likely high mmr. I'd say easily "winning" 60% of matches consistently you reach the cap in time

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/318621/whats-high-mmr-killer-like

    Those builds don’t justify the skill of the survivors using them though. Are those survivors skilled and knowledgeable enough to greed pallets, body block, combo gyms and pallets together etc cause those things are more annoying then those builds imo.

    I dunno the perks are definitely annoying if you arent a strong antiloop killer and I do agree perks dont show alot it's not as common to see this every game verse new or more casual players, the old rank system proved that.

    But combining perks with what you said causes a nasty game for killer for sure, although I would say DH is the worst one

  • Absolute misery. The matches aren't even close, with you barely being able to get kills through even the most perfect plays.

  • What was your build?

  • That last picture is hilarious. Might actually be one of the best DBD memes I have seen.

  • @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2897046#Comment_2897046

    Sure but when I can play an entire night of killer and never lose a game, why would I assume I am at a low MMR? I watched someone go on a 100+ streak with clown like 2 weeks ago, are they low MMR? I would say they are at the cap. I read you only need 20 wins in a row to get to the cap, it's not that difficult to get to.

    It's gonna vary by region, but if you carefully choose the time when to play, you can literally get baby survivors in most of your games as matchmaking becomes open wide. For example, for NA East, it's generally at nighttime.

    Zubat will straight up tell you to play killer at night for easy chill games, if you ask him in chat (again, it's gonna vary by region).

    The opposite is also true, i.e. if you play at certain times you're more likely to be matched against strong players.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    What was your build?

    Are we on about in general or for that game with the screenshotted perks?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    That last picture is hilarious. Might actually be one of the best DBD memes I have seen.

    Would of been better if giddeon was there as a 4th lol