Has anyone else legitimately forgotten a killer was in the game?
Today I saw a tier-list and while looking at it I noticed Freddy in one of the categories, I haven't seen him in so long I actually forgot he was in the game as a killer momentarily.
Today I saw a tier-list and while looking at it I noticed Freddy in one of the categories, I haven't seen him in so long I actually forgot he was in the game as a killer momentarily.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No but I usually go months between seeing Twins or Hag. Not that I am complaining. Doctor and Clown are super rare too.
He is boring.
He was meta for a while because he had good synergy with Old Undying + Ruin and plus his slow-down add-ons. Now they all nerfed and people left him.
Every killer except Spirit I have forgotten at least once.
Played Freddy, Doctor anf Hag myself for dailys.
Played against a Doc and an Artist. Got no good team sadly and we were wiped out.
I play them all, so I do not have the privilege of forgetting that they exist.
how could you have possibly forgotten Clown?
As i play both sides i also see them regularly in the overview.
Well, after not playing for a year, excluding the new faces, the Killer I had to do a double take on was Ghostface. Past me bought the Classic outfit too and still my brain was like ‘Woa! Ghostface’. Then I started to slowly remember all the terrible games I had because of that stupid reveal mechanic and realized I was just protecting myself lol.
I honestly forget Hag exists sometimes. I never see her lol.
I actually sometimes forget that Hag exists in the game because I never see her. Same thing with Freddy.
In my last 120 solo survivor matches Hag has only appeared once
oh twins yeah
Freddy. Played against one for the first time in months. Very woah.
I still see the occasional Freddy, but man, when I started playing DBD it was Freddy central, kind of like Huntress is now.
I almost never see Hag or Twins. Same for Clown.
Somewhat forgot Trickster. Freddy was really popular last year for me, not faced one in ages now