90% of my dailies are for killer
Hey BHvR, is the ratio that bad?
Hey BHvR, is the ratio that bad?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dailies are bugged and giving killer most of the time.
Considering how fast my que times are even at survivor hours, yup.
The game just wants to incentivize you to play the lesser played role.
Play more survivor get more killer dailies play more killer get more survivor dailies. One must play both to see any balance in dailies
Just play killer. I hear its the easy role these days after all the survivor nerfs so why is it a big deal?
Same here. During the spring cleansing double bloodpoint event i got only 2 survivor dailys while skipping killer dailys every day except one, when i got a kill by your own hands daily. And today i skipped a killer daily just to get another one. What a mess.
For me it is not the Killer daily so much as what Killer.
My dailies have this one simple question:
"Can I do this in one game?"
If I can, I do it. If not, I swipe it. Like tier up 4 times as Myers? Sold. Land four hatchets as Anna? Done. You want me to Escape as Jane? Nah, screw that.
That's nothing but funny to me. Keep going bhvr, humiliate yourself even more, you can do it
Do you mostly play Survivor? Don't quote me on this, but I thought I heard it tends to give you dailies for whichever side you play less.
I mostly play Bubba
I just saw the username haha. Never mind then.
Sure it is. And the rewards are very often 60k bp since killers lost interest in unfun matches with unfair op SWF squads. I didnt get any survivor dailies but idc. Killer with SWF squads? Never ever!
i think its cause there are more killer dailys then survivor dailys like you got 2 survivor dailys added each chapter but for killer there are 3 dailys so with the amount of chapters we have we are at a massive amount of killer ones
Yeah, that 10% is annoying.
My favourite is getting mori dailys on killers that I have at like level 8 lol