NERF BLIGHT ASAP!!!!!

HOLY SH*T, BLIGHT IS SUPER OVERPOWERED WITH THAT CORNER 180 DEGREE HIT!!!!

can you please nerf that 180 corner hit???? it's total garbage mechanic and fully overpowered. It seems like an exploit. please change asap!

Comments


  • Why dont you make vote to see who want blight nerfed and who dont 😀 i can agree with some addons base kit is fine he is very hard to learn and play

  • @SS007 said:

    Blight is too difficult to play and can be only abused by pro players using high dpi mouse, blight needs a full rework so he becomes easier to play but less powerful since in his current state only pro pc players can use him.

    Man where do I even start?

    Blight is difficult to play, so what? Of course there's killers that are difficult to play.

    High DPI doesn't just give you 180s anymore, that's just not how it works.

    No, he does not need a rework, just because he's not for you doesn't mean he needs to be changed for everyone else just to fit what you want.

    And I've mained him on controller since they made console blight viable and been doing perfectly fine.

  • @SS007 said:

    Blight is too difficult to play and can be only abused by pro players using high dpi mouse, blight needs a full rework so he becomes easier to play but less powerful since in his current state only pro pc players can use him.

    That is so far from true. I picked blight up in less than 2 days after watching Ascension play him for a couple days. I basically took what he knew with bump logic and such and applied it to my own gameplay and it went from maybe a decent player as blight to a really good blight player. And this is when he had has super responsive collisions (shot blight) with little to no sliding unless it was a haddonfield bench.

    I don't know I think he's fine where he's at where a dedicated player can pick him up very quickly. It get's to the point where I see someone with 2k hours with 50/50 struggling on blight I question how they're having so much trouble.

  • Don't nerf him then. Take away the exploits.

  • @Mr_Madness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2892372#Comment_2892372

    Exactly, I play with controller and its almost near impossible to do it.

    Irony is I know I suck at Blight but I can't help playing him due to being Mr Hyde. I even payed the 15 bucks for the Top hat outfit lol.

    Yeah the gothic horror theme of him is a real draw, but the ping pong playstyle I just can't get into it.

    I'd love to have more Victorian/Edwardian gothic horror type characters.

    I have the doc cosmetic with the jacket tails and cane, I wish it had a top hat.

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2892374#Comment_2892374

    Yeah the gothic horror theme of him is a real draw, but the ping pong playstyle I just can't get into it.

    I'd love to have more Victorian/Edwardian gothic horror type characters.

    I have the doc cosmetic with the jacket tails and cane, I wish it had a top hat.

    Same about the power, prob be easier if there were bots in custom matches so that way you can take your time learning the power but also what you can bump on and not worrying about gens popping nonstop while practicing on a survivor that can loop forever.


    Victorian types are my favorite, reason I also want a Headless Horseman killer since it could fit a Medieval/Gothic theme and Slenderman since he has a strong H.P Lovecraft theme to him while also fitting well into a Victorian folktale creature like Spring-Heeled Jack.


    Also I am a sucker for Story based killers


    image.png image.png


  • @senki527 said:

    HOLY SH*T, BLIGHT IS SUPER OVERPOWERED WITH THAT CORNER 180 DEGREE HIT!!!!

    can you please nerf that 180 corner hit???? it's total garbage mechanic and fully overpowered. It seems like an exploit. please change asap!

    he doesn't need nerfs, he needs to be fixed. the "180 degree tech" is an exploit used by increasing your dpi... they should fix this "tech" once and for all and fixing his cursed hitboxes (how many times you are trying to bump into a wall but you'll slide on them instead...)

  • Survivor mains in a nutshell:

    Surv: "We need to nerf noed its too stronk"

    Devs: "Ummm, we nerfed it 4 times already."

    Surv: "We need to nerf Blight his flicks are too OOP"

    Devs: "Ummm we nerfed those out long ago"

    Over and over ad nauseam.

  • I also have a hard time playing Blight.... But exploits are a harsh term

    Also playing the thing(s) you don't like can give better insights

  • Blight go wack , man’s big mad

  • Just nerf his addons, that's all.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Alchemist Ring? Sure

    Base-kit? Nah. His exploits were removed anyway, unless Blight players found another way to Lag-Flick

    Techs are exploits of failed game code. survivors have them and blight has them. They did not intend for hug tech or any of that.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891833#Comment_2891833

    Techs are exploits of failed game code. survivors have them and blight has them. They did not intend for hug tech or any of that.

    Many things in this game are not intended.

    I mean did the devs plan for CJ Tech? Window tech? countless other things? No, but they leave them, are those things exploits too?

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2892094#Comment_2892094

    That is so far from true. I picked blight up in less than 2 days after watching Ascension play him for a couple days. I basically took what he knew with bump logic and such and applied it to my own gameplay and it went from maybe a decent player as blight to a really good blight player. And this is when he had has super responsive collisions (shot blight) with little to no sliding unless it was a haddonfield bench.

    I don't know I think he's fine where he's at where a dedicated player can pick him up very quickly. It get's to the point where I see someone with 2k hours with 50/50 struggling on blight I question how they're having so much trouble.

    By the way, any idea what happened to that guy? Ascension hasn't uploaded or streamed in over 8 months. Completely silent on Twitter too. And he seemed satisfied with the game as of his latest video.

    Just strange to me.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2892574#Comment_2892574

    By the way, any idea what happened to that guy? Ascension hasn't uploaded or streamed in over 8 months. Completely silent on Twitter too. And he seemed satisfied with the game as of his latest video.

    Just strange to me.

    Hes just omega burnt out from the game and the community

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2893859#Comment_2893859

    Hes just omega burnt out from the game and the community

    Understandable. I just found it strange how he up and left without making a big deal about it, but I also respect him for that, lol.

  • what he needs is a nerf to his addons, the bugs/exploits will never be fixed even if they are dumb and can make blight able to do things he wasnt suposed to, after all some things of what he can do are more map related than his power himself, because if most things werent butter like he wouldnt be able to do some of his "things" but they are.

1 2 ›