Well, I've made a mistake.
I redownloaded Dead By Daylight after about 5 months of not playing it. Last I played was just a bit after Pinhead came out.
Returning to the game means a return to the forum, so I guess I'm back now? Not sure if anyone even remembers me, but a sparing glance at the forums tells me it's about the same as when I left.
Comments
Id advise uninstalling again
Welcome back! Hope the game treats you better than it did before you left!
At best, the game has broke even on how bad it was 5 months ago.
I remember you !! Welcome back omg
hi
Do you remember me?
I donβt remember you but welcome back anyway.
Please suffer with me? Everyone else here seems to be enjoying the mmr and getting good matches π
I need someone to feel the pain I do lol
Can't argue with that.
One can only hope! We'll see. The Legion and Ghostie changes seem decent?
It's good to see your still dealing cute animal pictures. This makes me happy.
Hello
Yeah, I remember you.
When you thought you were out...
I think I do!
I have no reason to stop
We'll have to see! Haven't played a game yet, just reinstalled it earlier today. I'll update you though!
Good
From the deepest areas of my memory, your name remains. Welcome back.
Well Im in prison right now and I need help getting out.
Ask LPL
Ah, that's nice to hear. Thanks!
Well, my first game back I got sent to RPD. Survivor's were pretty good, I only got a 1K. Don't really mind though, I expected as much.
Lmao skill issue
You'd make a great lawyer.
Me, applying for an apprenticeship with the Crown Prosecution Service: π³οΈπ§βπ¦―
Well, the current big thing is the fact that cheaters have set loose bots that apparently have every perk equipped, alongside the general cheating shenanigans.
Oh, and we hate Dead Hard now. Like, more than ever.
Shoulda did bones