Killers You Actively *Enjoy* Facing?
Have been playing a fair bit more survivor recently. While I think there would at least be a loose consensus on the killers people dread seeing, which ones make you happy to see?
For me:
Demo. Rare, tend to be pretty mannered. Plus, every Demo feels different - from the 'battle demo' types to the ones that ping pong all over the map. Strong enough to be interesting, but not overwhelming.
Cenobite. Was a little bit more common for a while after the voice release, but somewhat rare again now. Really different to face. As long as people aren't pooping the sheets while carrying the box, he's rather fun.
Artist. Basically ditto Cenobite. Fun back and forth.
Ghostface. Memelord supremes. Seldom a dull killer to face, loses a few points because a lot of them like to camp.
Comments
Bubba, yeah his facecamping can be annoying at times but I have a lot of fun looping him. Makes the match exciting for me.
Probably 😃
Trapper, Sadako, Spirit, Ghostface, Myers, Pig, Nurse, Plague. The rest are a mixed bag of hate versing and boring to play against.
Everyone saying Spirits makes me blush ☺️
Artist, the chases are very engaging and dynamic if you don't fall to the small brain "HoLd DoUbLe YoU" strat
Twins. Bias aside, I always love a tense Twins game against a twins player who's good and doesn't follow the stupid "twins have to slug to win" myth/stereotype/mentality. They're rare, and it always puts a smile on my face going against one.
Demo. Same reasons as you.
Onryo. Fun killer, fun shtick, doesn't get enough love.
I like going against Nemmy, trying to avoid his tentacle is kinda fun.
Hags are SO RARE at least in my server, same as twins, I think I see as many of those as I see Artists
Billy, Sadako. Demo's been removed from the list because it doesn't matter what Demo I go against, they're so angy with violent smacks on the hook with holding their mouths open and face camping. :/
PH as i really love everything about this killer, the ost, the cages and the design.
And Oni because he's really cool to face, i don't like the ost but everytime i face an Oni, it's a great time
Myers. I love getting jumpscared by him.
I enjoy VSn Nemesis so I can watch his Zombies get stuck and do nothing for him the entire match. Gets me every time! What a useless part of a Killer power. xD
Bubba,myers,twins,oni,legion,billy and onryo i just love going against them
I would also add blight to the list but at high mmr you see him way too much lol
anything with counterplay, killers who actually making good decsions get reward so basically everything that is not Nursem, artist, Spirit with certian addons and not much else.
Sadako, Artist.
Wraith if I have a pallet stun challenge I am trying to finish.
I enjoy versing Huntress and Slinger. It's fun to get shot at lmao