As it stands I've officially been playing dbd for 3 years
What an awesome 3 years on this game sure I may not have enjoyed 100% of it but this game carried through game drought
What an awesome 3 years on this game sure I may not have enjoyed 100% of it but this game carried through game drought
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you take breaks?
I played on and off since 2018.
Oh yes after the oni came out I didn't really play till the silent hill chapter I played a bit after the blight came out then took a break played like a day of the twins chapter was garbage so I took another break and started playing again after trickster came out played a bit after re chapter took another break after the artist came out and now I'm back
I am not even sure what draws me back.
No idea
I'm jealous af. Had I started playing 3 years ago, I'd have ALL the Stranger Things cosmetics before they were removed
Rip
Honestly the only cosmetic I bought was Jonathan
My condolences.
And some people probably bought nothing from it. It just depends on your tastes. I for one, would love for the chapter to return one day so that I can grab all of Nancy's cosmetics and then I can be at peace haha
We've been playing for a similar period :) And yes, this is the only game I have right now that's enabling me not to buy a new rig. My 1080ti system was so, so good 5 years ago too...serves me right for getting a 4k screen.
Balance wise I'd say we got the game at the greatest time possible lol
Pain
I’m almost at my 2-year mark and the longest break I took from the game was 11 days 😐
Only thing I bought were the part time Steve,sweaters and demo corrupted form.
Man crap I forgot about their Christmas sweaters
Only bought the sweaters cause I don't like their default shirts.
Five years for me this coming September.
Nice I honestly never really thought of dead by daylight before 2019 probably would've bought it when it launched on console
Congrats.
I'm at 4 years, or close to it.
Really? With CoH and DH excepted, I'm much happier with balance as is.
When I started I had to deal with:
Haha could be.
I also kinda liked ft13th somewhat, but dbd did it better and that lawsuit was nasty so they never had a chance to improve it. Maybe gun media will do something incredible this time and I will get hooked on that one as well.