What's wrong with her skin?!
Why does this cosmetic give her cottage cheese thighs?
Why does this cosmetic give her cottage cheese thighs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blight serum is a hell of a drug I guess
Just lazy texturing, its the same as the leggings.
I see it now. That's unfortunate.
Why you looking at her thighs?
As soon as I bought the outfit I noticed Suzie needed to be sanded back and replastered. BHVR art team is usually so good too.
Bait to see who staring at Susie's legs
the real question is why are u staring so closely at her legs
Because thicc thighs save lives and I need that escape!
why arent you looking at her thighs?
Lol.
Rin has smoother skin than Susie
Rin 1 - Susie 0
its kinda hard not to tbh. the pawprints stand out.
If you look at a lot of the models they have the rough skin texture too. I know Feng does for absolute certain but I wonder if it's just a design choice since it adds more detail when seen from afar? I dunno I'm not a graphics designer.
A lot of models seem to have weird skin textures but eh it's whatever
That a sophomore
They probably thought we were blind, little do they know I am Kazan yamaoka...I have three eyes...mwahaha
Side note: Im probably going out on a whim here because i find a murderous crow lady attractive...but isn't Susie 16 or 17?
Signed Hexy DevotedTricksterMainExtraordinare
Yes she is according to her sophomore hoodie.
Let's not lose sight of the fact that above all she's a 3-D model.