Call Of Brine...HAH!
Just figured out that the icon is an eye. For the longest time, I thought it was a broken piece of bamboo.
Just figured out that the icon is an eye. For the longest time, I thought it was a broken piece of bamboo.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know what you mean, there’s a couple of perk icons that were an object or something that I didn’t realize what it was until I looked at it closely. Like I didn’t catch that the skull on Haunted Grounds is smoke coming from a totem candle.
Lol omg i was like wait.....It Isnt a Broken bamboo??? omg its an eye just like her mori mind blown
Monitor took me a while as well. But the one I'll never forget is Iron Will, which looked like an alien to me.
Fun fact: Bitter Murmur is a hand on a shoulder ✨
Weird how I only learned that this year, but I instantly knew Call of Brine was an eye.
Yeah I couldn't even recall what the perk icon looked like. I thought it was a hand touching a wooden board or something like that.
Don´t worry. You´re not alone. I also thought it was a bamboo piece for the longest time.
Wake Up's lines are actually light from a lantern, not just random lines like I thought.
Pop Goes The Weasel is a person coming out of a box holding a hammer behind their head, not just a skinny Clown with a square belly.
I don't know what I thought Monitor was. A nuke going off for some reason?
0_0
Okay, I learned something today.
Uhm..isn't Wake Up a pair of eyes with wrinkles around them?
And I'm pretty sure PGTW has a hooked survivor coming out of one of those "Jack in the box" toys, no? They usually have clowns in them so it makes sense it's a Clown teachable
Me too, and my friend made fun of me. He was like "How does it look like A BAMBOO???!?!? HAHAHA"
But ngl, it certainly looks like it, surrounded by rain.
Same tho
Ngl I'm still not 100% sure what IW is meant to be.
I also thought brine was a bamboo stick or something.
It's a mouth biting down on something to stay quiet
Ok that's what I thought but I was second-guessing myself
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Welp, I learned something today. 100% thought Call of Brine was broken bamboo for some reason.
Vigil, sorry, Vigil. Not Wake Up.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one omg!
For more than a year I thought Monitor & Abuse was a bonsai tree in a storm 😂
I use to think inner strength was Nancy putting a rope around her neck and sprint burst was a ice skating shoe
I thought it was a steam pipe or a metal rod similar to a generator since the perk affects gens.
I thought mettle of men was a weird evil throne LOL
I always thought it was someone holding down a bicep
I still always see it as a rabbit. I have no idea why it looks like a rabbit to me, it just does.
I thought mettle of man was a picture of the side of a generator for the longest time
you're telling me, its not????? LOL
just read it's a shoulder, damn you can barely see the ear normal sized
wait ur starlost
YES!
Literally what I always saw. Although...now that I think of it, I have no idea why.