Which killer would you like to see next?
Jack Torrance from the Shining would be neat, just because he’s a “regular” looking dude would definitely mess with player’s appearance alone.
Jack Torrance from the Shining would be neat, just because he’s a “regular” looking dude would definitely mess with player’s appearance alone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want another killer with a power like pigs rbts where if they don't deal with it they die boom gone out of the trial
Aliens is my #1.
Terminator.
Anything but original chapters.... Unless its a monster or creature of some sort. So tired of the same bipedal ideas....
Licensed: Alien
Non Licensed: Some entity version of a werewolf or vampire. Give it a twist.
Rita Repulsa. I wasn’t very serious when I first mentioned her and Lord Zedd being killers but the more I think about it, the more I want them.
Forum mods as killers
I wanna see Charlie from Dont Starve Together. Her appearance and darkness based power translated to DbD I imagine to be very creative and fun (I tried to make a killer concept for this..).
there is plenty of other licensed killers I wanna see though: Alien, Candyman, Hannibal, Blair Witch…
Slender Man - The Myth
I would absolutely LOVE a Slender chapter. Something like "Slender Man: The Lost Pages" or something would be awesome. His vibe just fits so well into the game, that whole "do tasks while surviving against a horror enemy" vibes that his games give off. Bringing him and a survivor from The Arrival would be perfection.
Too late..
Slenderman, pennywise, alien, springtrap, a spider and a werewolf.
We allready have this. It's called AI cheating bot.
Tucker and Dale
Chucky will always be my nr 1 pick
More original killers! I think the only big-name license I'm left actively wanting is the Xenomorph, beyond that I want to see the team flex their creative muscles. Every original killer at least has a cool concept, design, and backstory, even if the power ends up being mediocre.
The creeper from jeepers creeper,
Patrick
Indoraptor
Human player, not bot :)
Chucky
Terminator for sure. So many cool skins could be had.
Hopefully they'd come up with something unique and not just make him trapper with a teleport
I forgot Thirteen Ghost could be cool too The Jackel, just sayin.
Humanoids are getting old I really want a "monster" type killer they need to flex their designers creativity a bit more. Even the BLOB would be cool
A killer with settable portals that killers and survivors can go through, not like demo portals, like portal gun portals. That or any killer with good manueverability I love my fast killers!