Undrtall chaptrr confimmed?
๐ถ๐ถ
โGraphic design is my passionโ
Not on my iPhone ;)
@DrDeepwound said:Not on my iPhone ;)
@DrDeepwound said:
On iphone its just bold
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879807#Comment_2879807On iphone its just bold
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879807#Comment_2879807
Not mine it looks regular no bold
@DrDeepwound said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879808#Comment_2879808Not mine it looks regular no bold
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879808#Comment_2879808
Well if I have to be tortured with this then you get to as well
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879809#Comment_2879809Well if I have to be tortured with this then you get to as wellhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IZPJUP7FIA0L/image.png
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879809#Comment_2879809
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IZPJUP7FIA0L/image.png
thumbsup lol
comic SAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSSS
Please turn it off!
Nah, the undertall chapter was last month. Sadako's pretty short.
@Peanits said:Nah, the undertall chapter was last month. Sadako's pretty short.
@Peanits said:
Boooo!
@Mandy said:๐ถ๐ถ
@Mandy said:
its not comic sans on mobile ๐
Implying next chapter is Overshort
@Tr1nity said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879803#Comment_2879803its not comic sans on mobile ๐
@Tr1nity said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879803#Comment_2879803
Just another way Apple protects its users from unwanted things! ;)
@DrDeepwound said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879831#Comment_2879831Just another way Apple protects its users from unwanted things! ;)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879831#Comment_2879831
But I want comic sans :(
#ComicSansForMobile
This would be actually a neat slogan!
@Tsulan said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/M7J18WN442KT/r-264974-zbvoa.jpgPlease turn it off!
@Tsulan said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/M7J18WN442KT/r-264974-zbvoa.jpg
Usually people post this when they find out I use light theme discord
@egg_ said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879818#Comment_2879818Usually people post this when they find out I use light theme discord
@egg_ said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879818#Comment_2879818
???
I just wanna talk to the dev that changed the font to Comic Sans. Talk, that's all. I just wanna talk.
@QwQw said:I just wanna talk to the dev that changed the font to Comic Sans. Talk, that's all. I just wanna talk.
@QwQw said:
hello!
@Mandy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879951#Comment_2879951hello!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879951#Comment_2879951
Jokes aside, why did you change the font?
Wait a minute. I forgot what day it was. I feel stupid.
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879955#Comment_2879955Jokes aside, why did you change the font?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879955#Comment_2879955
Its a meme, forums do that on April Fools.
Looks normal on mobile version. ๐
If you put together the first letter from
Forum
Not good (which comic sans is)
Atrocious (another way to describe comic sans)
Font
Pennywise confirmed
@Aneurysm said:If you put together the first letter fromForumNot good (which comic sans is)Atrocious (another way to describe comic sans)FontPennywise confirmed
@Aneurysm said:
Comic Sans is great.
April fools
@Hoodied said:Undrtall chaptrr confimmed?
Horror Comic for the Anniversary Chapter ?? O.o
@DrDeepwound said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879963#Comment_2879963Its a meme, forums do that on April Fools.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879963#Comment_2879963
Yeah, I figured that out a little late... ๐
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879955#Comment_2879955Wait a minute. I forgot what day it was. I feel stupid.
no worries!
ALRIGHT MANDY, JOKES OVER IT'S NOT APRIL 1ST ANYMORE, PLEASE TURN IT OFF!!!
@Vlarian said:ALRIGHT MANDY, JOKES OVER IT'S NOT APRIL 1ST ANYMORE, PLEASE TURN IT OFF!!!
@Vlarian said:
it's 1.21pm in Montreal so still 11 hours of April Fools left...or thereabouts
@Mandy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880017#Comment_2880017it's 1.21pm in Montreal so still 11 hours of April Fools left...or thereabouts
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880017#Comment_2880017
:((((((((((((((((((
is terrible, makes it harder to read. words are also smaller, i can se well but i bet some people cant see a damn ..t.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
๐ถ๐ถ
โGraphic design is my passionโ
Not on my iPhone ;)
On iphone its just bold
Not mine it looks regular no bold
Well if I have to be tortured with this then you get to as well
thumbsup lol
comic SAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSSS
Please turn it off!
Nah, the undertall chapter was last month. Sadako's pretty short.
Boooo!
its not comic sans on mobile ๐
Implying next chapter is Overshort
Just another way Apple protects its users from unwanted things! ;)
But I want comic sans :(
#ComicSansForMobile
This would be actually a neat slogan!
Usually people post this when they find out I use light theme discord
???
I just wanna talk to the dev that changed the font to Comic Sans. Talk, that's all. I just wanna talk.
hello!
Jokes aside, why did you change the font?
Wait a minute. I forgot what day it was. I feel stupid.
Its a meme, forums do that on April Fools.
Looks normal on mobile version. ๐
If you put together the first letter from
Forum
Not good (which comic sans is)
Atrocious (another way to describe comic sans)
Font
Pennywise confirmed
Comic Sans is great.
April fools
Horror Comic for the Anniversary Chapter ?? O.o
Yeah, I figured that out a little late... ๐
no worries!
ALRIGHT MANDY, JOKES OVER IT'S NOT APRIL 1ST ANYMORE, PLEASE TURN IT OFF!!!
it's 1.21pm in Montreal so still 11 hours of April Fools left...or thereabouts
:((((((((((((((((((
is terrible, makes it harder to read. words are also smaller, i can se well but i bet some people cant see a damn ..t.