Spirit and Pig buff ideas
Spirit
- When coming out of phase-walking and heading towards a window, The Spirit will be able to leap through it. It will take her .5 seconds (the same time as survivors fast vaulting) to vault.
Pig
- If a Survivor is grabbable (doing a gen, vaulting while injured, etc.) and The Pig lands a successful ambush attack, that Survivor will instantly be grabbed and picked up.
These may be too OP but I do think that they are really cool!
Comments
Honestly, Rin is fine where she is. She takes skill to use, but I can't really think of any way to buff her without making her overpowered.
I do like the idea with Amanda, since people usually have the sense to get away anyway, so it really wouldn't get many people. I like her, but she needs a little bit of help.
I also think Rin is in a good state. However, an issue with her that I think should be addressed and would not make her any stronger but is also an issue for many other killers as well, is her addon dependency. Like many other killers, she could use a pass to bake some of her addon strength into her base kit to make her less dependent on them and actually somewhat manageable with no addons.
All The Pig really needs is view point of crouch raised, sound from dash removed, combat straps at base and put Rule Set #2 into her base kit.
Pig might need some buffs, but Spirit already seems very powerful to me.
Oh I know she's powerful already, I was just saying that this would be cool to add!
don't forget that she should be able to see RBT timers.
As a Rin main agreed, she just needs some small qol buffs to make her less addon dependent so much.
That too lol
That'd be really cool using the activate ability button, be really great for mind games.
Lol what? xD
Spirit is already strong enough as it is.
Spirit is ok. I wouldn't mind to see an increase in distance of pig's ambush attack, addon maybe
Silence heathen, she needs massive buffs of course so she can be the new Nurse everyone rants about.
She is the nurse replacement for me since I never play nurse and anyone wanting buffs for her can just stick to the nurse