Hey, killer friends!
I'm a Laurie without Decisive Strike. Watch out xd
I'm a Laurie without Decisive Strike. Watch out xd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know it's funny most killers I face have no issue tunneling Laurie players or any survivors. They are perfectly happy to risk a DS.
You don't need it when you have object.
This is why i am always jumping locker. It is 50/50. But most times saved my ass and i had not even DS. But sometimes killers are taking risk.
Hey if you don't eat a DS earlier and tunnel out a survivor, you get rewarded by getting DSed in the exit gates
Im Clau without Selfcare
That's scary
This. I think most people who only play one side don't even know which teachables the other side has. I don't notice any difference .
slay
and I'm david with no dead hard
I'm David without DS and DH.
*shrug*
I'll often re-down and pick up someone immediately just to get the DS out of the way, and am genuinely surprised when it doesn't happen. A situation where the meta ends up punishing those who aren't even taking part in it, lol.
really? I have done the same and i see that killers are more afraid of head on than of DS lol you see them "juking" the locker approach, waiting for you to do the fast locker departure lol
Then the hatch is all yours
DS hurts non tunneling killers the most. Simply because tunneling killers get the DS early out and don't have to worry about getting hit by it during the endgame.
One of my friends always runs unbreakable on laurie and doesn't use DS. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
Ooo, spooky
Same to killer who plays fair only to get DS in end game, because they didnt eat DS earlier.
I'm a David without No Mither
I usethat exclusicely on uh...Claire and Feng.