100k Bloodpoint Code
RIVALSTH
NOW EXPIRED AS OF 3/27/22
RIVALSTH
NOW EXPIRED AS OF 3/27/22
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope this one doesn’t expire in less than 24h -.-
hopefully not but I'd claim it asap.
Yeah, I guess I should restart the pc
thx for posting the code btw 👍
I would also anytime :P
I literally just switched to PC today so I needed this, thanks :D
Well it works for now. Enjoy
Anytime!
Your payment per my contract with The Forums
This was well worth it just for this amazing picture thank you!
Cheers.
Says expired 😭
That sucks it must have been a one day only code sorry :/
Wasn't this code for yesterday?
It was I replied to someone who said it expired hence why it is back in the forums section.
It's expired?
Yep expired as of today sadly.