What’s on your Year 6 Wishlist?

Here is mine:

DBD Funko Pops. I don’t collect these but might consider collecting the Dead by Daylight ones.

Dead by Daylight collaborations. I want to see DBD collab with other games. This might be cringe but I would love a Deathslinger Skin in Fortnite.

Pennywise. This will be massively hyped for me. I love it’s design and it’s power would be really interesting. I think Pennywise and Killer Klowns from outer space are the only only Licensed content I would like to see.

This one is not likely but I want to see an official DBD art mural for all current killers and survivors. I love seeing the survivors together from different universes. I can’t explain why but I just love it.

42AD6292-CBF2-4D64-ABCA-334921BD691A.jpeg

Last but not least, BEDSHEET MYERS AND DR LOOMIS. Make his weapon a Telephone as well.

26B23CDE-4C68-4036-8CD1-802C40BE86EC.jpeg


Comments

  • Breakable walls being removed

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Here is mine:

    DBD Funko Pops. I don’t collect these but might consider collecting the Dead by Daylight ones.

    Dead by Daylight collaborations. I want to see DBD collab with other games. This might be cringe but I would love a Deathslinger Skin in Fortnite.

    Pennywise. This will be massively hyped for me. I love it’s design and it’s power would be really interesting. I think Pennywise and Killer Klowns from outer space are the only only Licensed content I would like to see.

    This one is not likely but I want to see an official DBD art mural for all current killers and survivors. I love seeing the survivors together from different universes. I can’t explain why but I just love it.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BIP86T0CMZPG/42ad6292-cbf2-4d64-abca-334921bd691a.jpeg

    Last but not least, BEDSHEET MYERS AND DR LOOMIS. Make his weapon a Telephone as well.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZBAWURMCZQKI/26b23cde-4c68-4036-8cd1-802c40be86ec.jpeg

    Breakable walls being reworked

    and optimization improvements

  • Wraith getting a buff.

  • It would be cool to see dbd give its license to other games. That for honor event was great.

    I’d love to see more strong perks be released. They have gotten better at this recently so I hope they keep it up

    And old Freddy to return but that’s a pipe dream

  • @Phasmamain said:

    It would be cool to see dbd give its license to other games. That for honor event was great.

    I’d love to see more strong perks be released. They have gotten better at this recently so I hope they keep it up

    And old Freddy to return but that’s a pipe dream

    I wanna see dying light 2 have a dbd event they were pretty cool with crossover events in the first one

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Breakable walls being removed

    Breakable walls don't need to be removed. Rather, there should be two new items for survivors. A green sledgehammer, and a purple sledgehammer. The former can break one breakable wall, the latter and break two.

    I'm even open to the idea of there being a new type of tool box that could repair breakable walls. Again, the green would fix one, the purple would fix two

  • @Sandt21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867652#Comment_2867652

    Breakable walls don't need to be removed. Rather, there should be two new items for survivors. A green sledgehammer, and a purple sledgehammer. The former can break one breakable wall, the latter and break two.

    I'm even open to the idea of there being a new type of tool box that could repair breakable walls. Again, the green would fix one, the purple would fix two

    If survivor interaction was added that would actually be cool

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I want Pennywise.

    I want Ray Tracing.

    I want more FOG in the maps.

    I want face camping to be adressed (camping included).

    I want improvements over the chat filter.

    I want MMR improvements.

    I want Badham re-reworked.

    I want better performance.

    I want faster updates.

    I want more impactful changes in mid-chapters and only CHAPTERS left out for content.

    That for now.

    Asks for better performance, but also wants ray tracing which is a feature that would absolute tank performance.

    It's not a bad list overall, these are mostly the same things I want save for Fog. That can stay gone .

  • Let me just save that mural real quick

    My wishlist:

    Grass on reworked maps

    Haddonfield rework being un-bad

    Cosmetics for Joey

    Interesting new Original Killers

    Legion buff being un-bad

    Twins buffs

  • @Phasmamain said:

    It would be cool to see dbd give its license to other games. That for honor event was great.

    I’d love to see more strong perks be released. They have gotten better at this recently so I hope they keep it up

    And old Freddy to return but that’s a pipe dream

    I miss the old head tilt when falling asleep :(

  • Dead by Daylight Secret Lair for Magic the Gathering. They've already done Walking dead, Stranger things, and Street Fighter. DBD wouldn't be any stretch.

  • @Maperson said:

    Chucky pleaseeeee

    Only if we get Brad Dourif to voice. I need to hear that Chucky Laugh in game

  • @SonicOffline said:

    Wraith getting a buff.

    I am still confused as to why he was nerfed in the first place.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Let me just save that mural real quick

    My wishlist:

    Grass on reworked maps

    Haddonfield rework being un-bad

    Cosmetics for Joey

    Interesting new Original Killers

    Legion buff being un-bad

    Twins buffs

    Love the list, I would just add to give Joey his own voice.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867663#Comment_2867663

    I am still confused as to why he was nerfed in the first place.

    He could set up unavoidable situations with his lunge extension, as well as it was super, super easy for him to catch up to survivors because he could sprint half a mile after uncloaking and attacking. The could have just added like 5% to his uncloak speed as basekit and not messed with people's muscle memory on the lunge distance, but eh. It's already done.

  • I just want people to be nice to each other again.

  • More susie skins

  • @Kurri said:

    I just want people to be nice to each other again.

    you're asking too much.

  • An anti-cheat that works

  • More accessibility settings/options (epilepsy triggers, fov, hard of hearing features like mobile has, modes for common phobias) and especially advanced controller settings (deadzones, responsecurves, separate aim sensitivity, aimdressing adjusted)

    At least one of the following licenses: Alien, Hannibal, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Friday 13th, Candyman, Scream (with Sidney and a nap and as part of the Ghostface rework), Don’t Starve Together, Blair Witch

    Optimization for consoles

    Cross progression for Switch (and other consoles)

    The Fog and general lightning getting improved and making the game more atmospheric and scary

    Survivor gameplay improvements (not buffs, but make it more interesting, instead of always only having a static interaction in one place)

    perk balancing, yes those so called second chance perks need nerfs but possibly combined with major gameplay changes so camping/tunneling wouldn’t get buffed for it

    New prestige rewards

    daily rituals reworked (new interesting ones related to perks like some challenges, one surv one killer each day, for example)

    finally the original set cosmetics that don’t need to be sets to get split. I am almost always defending the devs against the hatred regarding set cosmetics (because they don’t deserve that kind of hate), but would love to see some of them split where it really is not necessary



    I know I am very modest with my wishes. thank you for noticing

  • Cross progression

  • A health patch (or 2)

    I don't have anything in terms of new characters (Killers or Survivors) but just for them to focus more on what they have rather then what they don't

  • @SonicOffline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867716#Comment_2867716

    He could set up unavoidable situations with his lunge extension, as well as it was super, super easy for him to catch up to survivors because he could sprint half a mile after uncloaking and attacking. The could have just added like 5% to his uncloak speed as basekit and not messed with people's muscle memory on the lunge distance, but eh. It's already done.

    I think he was fine for the most part. I just hated “All seeing.”

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867722#Comment_2867722

    I think he was fine for the most part. I just hated “All seeing.”

    I think that was a fair nerf, with the alternative swapping spirit and blood's rarities. I think that would've been the better call instead of nerfing blood, but again, eh.

  • @Kurri said:

    I just want people to be nice to each other again.

    Trust me when I say, those players still exist. I know this community has its bad apples but I’ve meet some really sweet and kind players.

  • 1.I want SBMMR re worked cause seems unfair that an iri 1 surv/killer gets paired up whit 5m players that just bought the game will be easy for the killer and worse for the survivor

    2. and face camping and camping to be adresed

  • Grind reduction

    Prestige actually worth spending BP on

    Cross progression

    Blocking flashlight macros

    Assurance that FNAF isn't coming to DBD

    Map balancing

    Buffs to bottom tier killers

    Dead Hard erased from existence and memory

    Increased DC penalties

  • Dead Hard erased from existence and memory


    agree

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867665#Comment_2867665

    I wanna see dying light 2 have a dbd event they were pretty cool with crossover events in the first one

    That could be very cool actually. Imagine if the GRE had found blight serum and tested on volatiles or something

  • Major solo queue buffs, like UI to know what each other are doing and being able to see each other's perks. Maybe even kindred as default (without the killers aura).

    More maps! (preferably not in-door ones though).

  • Optimization

    The Scooby-Doo gang as survivor cosmetics

    A aliens chapter

    Coh getting nerfed into the ground

  • I just wanna link my Microsoft acc with Steam.

  • Fnaf and pennywise chapter

    More maps please

    Better rift rewards

    More folklore inspired killers

    Funko pops

    More fog

  • @Sandt21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867652#Comment_2867652

    Breakable walls don't need to be removed. Rather, there should be two new items for survivors. A green sledgehammer, and a purple sledgehammer. The former can break one breakable wall, the latter and break two.

    I'm even open to the idea of there being a new type of tool box that could repair breakable walls. Again, the green would fix one, the purple would fix two

    Jesus god no. We don't need even more god loops. Maps like the game would be even MORE of a nightmare - a map where most cases you never want to kick one down.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Here is mine:

    DBD Funko Pops. I don’t collect these but might consider collecting the Dead by Daylight ones.

    Dead by Daylight collaborations. I want to see DBD collab with other games. This might be cringe but I would love a Deathslinger Skin in Fortnite.

    Pennywise. This will be massively hyped for me. I love it’s design and it’s power would be really interesting. I think Pennywise and Killer Klowns from outer space are the only only Licensed content I would like to see.

    This one is not likely but I want to see an official DBD art mural for all current killers and survivors. I love seeing the survivors together from different universes. I can’t explain why but I just love it.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BIP86T0CMZPG/42ad6292-cbf2-4d64-abca-334921bd691a.jpeg

    Last but not least, BEDSHEET MYERS AND DR LOOMIS. Make his weapon a Telephone as well.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZBAWURMCZQKI/26b23cde-4c68-4036-8cd1-802c40be86ec.jpeg

    Resident Evil

  • The headless Horseman and a giant spider killer.