Buffing survivors should be a top priority
Out of the last 10 matches I played between yesterday and today, can we guess how many times solo survivor won? One. That is about 10%. That is reoccurring. I am experienced, fully perked and my teammates are also fully perked and seems to be experienced. They are not crouch walkers.
Do something immediately BHVR before your game spirals out of control. The game is completely broken in favor of killer unless it is a 4man SWF that is actually really good.
Camping and tunneling is in a majority of matches and survivors can't win in those scenarios. Stacking slowdown perks is too oppressive. If the dev update does not contain important killer nerfs and massive survivor buffs, it may be time I finally quit along with a majority of others.
Killer is too easy and survivor is atrociously difficult (impossible).
Comments
I find Killer and Solo Q to be equally miserable.
Both need help and this isn't an us vs them. For most people, the state of the game is rather poor at the moment.
Sitting in queue for 5+ minutes as Survivor only to get tunneled/camped out of the game isn't a good experience. Likewise, playing Killer and having multiple CoH's, bad maps and the general overtuned nature of Survivors is also unfun.
When you're on your mobile device, see a thread, and you automatically guess who the thread starter is before you open the thread ... that's a clear sign that someone needs to come up with a new shtick.
The state of the game is definitely the worst it's ever been in.
C'mon Sluzzy, this one was an easy catch as to if this was your post or not
I would say killer is a middle ground and it all depends on if the survivors are solo or SWF. BHVR needs to bridge gap between solo and SWF.
For our OP, I was keeping stats over 250+ survivor matches until just recently. My escape rate overall was hovering right above the 60% mark, and my solo survivor escape rate was right about the same. And I happily admit I'm a decent, but nothing spectacular, survivor.
If you're legitimately and consistently dying in 90% of your matches, without trying to come across arrogant in saying so, it might be a "you" issue, and not a game balance one.
My ideia to make soloQ less boring:
I am also average i would say. Never been rank 1.
I play only SoloQ and i die but i also escape. MMR balance i think.
I don´t run meta perks as i was not so good in using them.
My base kit is Self-Heal (yes) , Kindred, Sprint-Burst, and one situational/daily dependend - often WGLF for BP.
After a loss streak i eventually get god teammates with a beginner killer and escape sometimes without seeing the killer the whole match.
Something seems to don´t work correctly with your game...
I'm sorry but I don't believe that. The killers all in your area must be brand new to the game.
I wouldn't mind seeing some SoloQ buffs if we got Killer buffs aswell, along with a few nerfs of course
I'm genuinely curious, what would you do to fix it?
The main thing I see in every match is that survivors go down way too fast in trial after trial. Maps are overnerfed and most survivors have no defenses to stay in a chase long enough for others to even finish gens. People getting hit through vaults and through pallets. And then you have slowdown perks on top of that and it exacerbates the problem.
Killers have no respect for decisive strike because it is so weak, it needs buffing. The hook timer can slow down if the killer is proxy camping. Revert the hatch nerf so survivors are somewhat rewarded for finishing some of the gens. That's a few of the things I can think of.
You can believe whatever you want to. I face new killers, meta killers at Rank 1 with stacked slowdown, and everything in between, thanks to SBMM prioritizing queue times over everything else, and a lack of people playing killer, since that role is far more stressful and difficult to play. I stream multiple times a week, playing both roles, and I've been doing so for 2 years. There are nights where I have a bad run of matches and die more often, and other nights where literally every match is an easy 3-4 person escape. I play in the CT zone of North America, so to say killers in my area are all new shows an ignorance that I know, based on your history, you don't possess, so I can assume your answer is one from someone who doesn't have much of a compelling argument to make.
One of us has a history of hyperbole, exaggeration in their claims about gameplay, a tendency to rage quit when downed in a match first, and constant complaining about things that reasonable people who play both sides of the game know are overblown -- and the other one of us is me, lol. Your statement about the game being in the worst state ever -- which if we were to believe that, means that you'd rather the days of every map being gargantuan in size, dribbling people to the hook to avoid DS, true face-camping where the killer could block an unhook entirely, insta-Moris without being hooked, instant gens with old BNP's, and infinite loops galore -- alone should be a sign that most of the outlandish claims you make here are far less credible than anything I claim, and that by now, people who've frequented this forum shouldn't take you seriously.
And for the record, many other people with more time in the game than I, have posted their results as survivor before, with escape rates higher than mine. Even the escape rates posted by the devs are nowhere near what you describe as a typical experience, so I'll stand by my statement -- if you're claiming 90% of your matches end up with you dying, that's either a complete exaggeration, or it's a "you" problem. My guess is that it's the former and not the latter, but getting anything but either a completely biased answer from you -- or straight up trolling -- would be a waste of time waiting for.
ETA: What's sad is that, on very rare occasions, you actually DO make valid points and have takes that have merit to them. But they're so crowded out by the rest of the nonsense and noise you parrot, it's impossible to take you seriously about almost anything you post, which is unfortunate, since judging by your Nurse killer stats, you have a lot of hours in the game, and that alone, should give some weight to your statements, if you didn't throw your credibility out the window on a constant basis.
Sounds to me like you need some better teammates I'm almost tempted to invite you after I'm off work just to show you how broken survivor can be
Nemesis
As i said something seems to be very strange with your game then. Either you play at stranges times or in strange terretories.
I sometimes get teammates who loop the killer the whole game.