Can we just Killswitch

Circle of Healing and Dead Hard until they're reworked I mean, you guys are doing this for Haddionfield at this point its clear so can we just have the Killswitches enabled for these two perks and you'll notice a lot less complaining about them number one and you'll notice the Hit and Run playstyle working properly again.


I'm not mad or anything just tired of seeing all the threads and all the consistent annoyance in game regarding the perks Killers in end game chat whining about it and even when I play Killer I see Survivors cry I have NOED on meanwhile they've got Dead hard and COH. I use both perks and can admit they're so broken and awful for the game.


For the sake of the game I think its time to Killswitch until both are reworked, let the meta shift over back to Sprint Burst/Adrenaline and call it a day. Sure some Survivors will cry but it will benefit the game as a whole.


Proof to further back my point up if you can do this for Haddionfield do the same for perks.

Untitled Image


Comments

  • Nothing about them is fundamentally broken though so no kill switch is needed

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Nothing about them is fundamentally broken though so no kill switch is needed

    Nothing about Haddionfield was fundamentally broken and it's been killswitched with no reasoning given leading a lot of people to put the pieces together as to why it's no shocker why. If they're gonna use the System for a map that people deemed an issue but not for perks then I can't see why HF hasn't been unkillswitched.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853654#Comment_2853654

    Nothing about Haddionfield was fundamentally broken and it's been killswitched with no reasoning given leading a lot of people to put the pieces together as to why it's no shocker why. If they're gonna use the System for a map that people deemed an issue but not for perks then I can't see why HF hasn't been unkillswitched.

    There’s a lot of rumours it’s because of a map rework nothing to do with balance. The kill switch is only used for fundamentally game breaking things not just overpowered perks

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853656#Comment_2853656

    There’s a lot of rumours it’s because of a map rework nothing to do with balance. The kill switch is only used for fundamentally game breaking things not just overpowered perks

    I'm aware of the Rumors but if they're doing it to rework a map, whats the difference in using the same system to rework perks its clear why Haddionfield is gone, its one of the worst maps in the game and that's the only reason it was Killswitched for an update, same thing should be applied to COH and Dead Hard; both have been openly deemed problems and even Patrick said it's going to take a long period of time to fix Dead Hard; by that logic it's worthy enough for a complete Killswitch.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853660#Comment_2853660

    I'm aware of the Rumors but if they're doing it to rework a map, whats the difference in using the same system to rework perks its clear why Haddionfield is gone, its one of the worst maps in the game and that's the only reason it was Killswitched for an update, same thing should be applied to COH and Dead Hard; both have been openly deemed problems and even Patrick said it's going to take a long period of time to fix Dead Hard; by that logic it's worthy enough for a complete Killswitch.

    That's it it will take a good amount of time to rework them and people wont give them up for that long. They all know sooner or later they are gonna get reworked and they want to use these Problematik perks as long as they can. Ask the same question about noed and the people that say killswitch is not for this situation are going to say noed should be killswitched till rework

  • @Starrseed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853665#Comment_2853665

    That's it it will take a good amount of time to rework them and people wont give them up for that long. They all know sooner or later they are gonna get reworked and they want to use these Problematik perks as long as they can. Ask the same question about noed and the people that say killswitch is not for this situation are going to say noed should be killswitched till rework

    People just don't wanna give up their obviously problematic perks I know that. However we'll see what happens. I think a Killswitch is needed for the game health and it would help a ton.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853689#Comment_2853689

    People just don't wanna give up their obviously problematic perks I know that. However we'll see what happens. I think a Killswitch is needed for the game health and it would help a ton.

    I have iven seen people saying bhvr should implement a band aid fix for camping even if it could be abused. I mean camping needs a fix but that is just unreasonable

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Nothing about them is fundamentally broken though so no kill switch is needed

    I'll crack the next joke pal.

  • They should have never anounced the kill switch because now its I don't like X kill switch it!

  • @pseudechis said:

    They should have never anounced the kill switch because now its I don't like X kill switch it!

    I was thinking the same thing. This is the newest trend.

  • @pseudechis said:

    They should have never anounced the kill switch because now its I don't like X kill switch it!

    I agree, or they could have kept it bugs only and not killswitched Haddionfield setting a new standard, it's that simple. You can't disable a map to rework it and not expect people to not question other things that are in fact a problem sure, they might not need to Killswitch COH no problem but what about Dead Hard, which has been admitted will take months to rework is that not an issue in your eyes? Does that not bring up the question whether it should be killswitched since it's already been lined up for a rework in the next months to year?

  • To quote Seinfeld "one small step for man, one giant leap for every whining complaining SOB on the face of the earth" hehe.

  • They’re not gamebreaking or bugged. That’s not what the killswitch is for.

  • I don't think you understand what the killswitch option is for.

  • They have not any bug or game breaking crash. So BHVR will not killswitch anything because you don't like.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853721#Comment_2853721

    I agree or they could have kept it bugs only and not killswitched Haddionfield setting a new standard it's that simple. You can't disable a map to rework it and not expect people to not question other things that are in fact a problem sure they might not need to Killswitch COH no problem but what about Dead Hard which has been admitted will take months to rework is that not an issue in your eyes? Does that not bring up the question whether it should be killswitched since it's already been lined up for a rework in the next months to year?

    Exactly that. All the guys here saying "that's not what the kill switch is for bla bla" don't see this. Bhvr made kill switching stuff that needs a rework a thing not us

  • i love that you're essentially telling the devs what to do, out of our own personal preference. even if they did KS anything, all the people complaining that they SHOULD killswitch would be replaced with the complainers for killswitching. Cest la vie; get over it

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853721#Comment_2853721

    I agree or they could have kept it bugs only and not killswitched Haddionfield setting a new standard it's that simple. You can't disable a map to rework it and not expect people to not question other things that are in fact a problem sure they might not need to Killswitch COH no problem but what about Dead Hard which has been admitted will take months to rework is that not an issue in your eyes? Does that not bring up the question whether it should be killswitched since it's already been lined up for a rework in the next months to year?

    id like to buy a comma please, alex

  • I love how out of everything your only means of arguing my point is to bring up grammar; this shows you don't have anything to add to the conversation.

  • The truth is it wouldn't matter you can sit here and pretend like there won't be any complaints but I'll guarantee in the first week a new perk of problem will pop up, people cry about everything they can and this will never change.

  • @HexDaddyissues said:

    i love that you're essentially telling the devs what to do, out of our own personal preference. even if they did KS anything, all the people complaining that they SHOULD killswitch would be replaced with the complainers for killswitching. Cest la vie; get over it

    I'm going to assume you're new here, but yes, I'm asking the dev's to killswitch something that's openly been explained will take months to even longer to fix. They killswitched a map setting a complete new standard for how killswitching works, but you'd know that if you spent time reading the post, which clearly you didn't same with a few others here.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    The truth is it wouldn't matter you can sit here and pretend like there won't be any complaints but I'll guarantee in the first week a new perk of problem will pop up, people cry about everything they can and this will never change.

    I'm not saying there wouldn't be people crying about other perks; however, the difference is other perks won't take months to a year to rework, which Dead Hard has openly been stated will.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855210#Comment_2855210

    I'm not saying there wouldn't be people crying about other perks; however, the difference is other perks won't take months to a year to rework, which Dead Hard has openly been stated will.

    Everything takes years to rework with this company just look at how many years it took for them to do something about old decisive strike, they haven't changed dead hard yet because they're making a whole new perk for it instead , what they've stated is it will be completely different from the ground up

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You bring up a very good point about haddonfield being kill switched until it's reworked but everything else doesn't get kill switched because it's not game breaking. The map is likely still functional in it's old form because afaik the other maps did not get disabled before getting reworked. Really don't understand the opposition to this post shown in the replies.

    Thank you for understanding the point, and yeah, I don't understand why everyone got so worked up. Behavior has set the standard not me. I'm just asking the question why a map and not anything else.

  • I mean, it doesn't crash your platform everytime you use them, so they're not fundementally broken in that regards, so no need to killswitch them

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855213#Comment_2855213

    Everything takes years to rework with this company just look at how many years it took for them to do something about old decisive strike, they haven't changed dead hard yet because they're making a whole new perk for it instead of at least that's what they've stated is it will be completely different from the ground up

    Don't disagree, but the standard has been set now by the dev's themselves I'm simply asking the question why is it okay to do for a map but not for a perk which has been admitted will take some time. At the end of the day I don't even care about COH anymore, I just care why a Perk their lead game designer admitted won't be fixed for ages is not killswitched, but a map that had 0 issues is.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855197#Comment_2855197

    I'm going to assume you're new here, but yes, I'm asking the dev's to killswitch something that's openly been explained will take months to even longer to fix. They killswitched a map setting a complete new standard for how killswitching works, but you'd know that if you spent time reading the post, which clearly you didn't same with a few others here.

    Are they supposed to work on balancing a map while theres 500 survivors running around and then a mouse clicker comes by and moves a pallet a survivor was just about to use?

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855211#Comment_2855211

    Are they supposed to work on balancing a map while theres 500 survivors running around and then a mouse clicker comes by and moves a pallet a survivor was just about to use?

    I'm not catching what you're throwing down; can't tell if this is sarcasm or you're actually trying to make a point respectfully.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855218#Comment_2855218

    Thank you for understanding the point, and yeah, I don't understand why everyone got so worked up. Behavior has set the standard not me. I'm just asking the question why a map and not anything else.

    that question has been answered multiple times, you just refuse to let it go. They dont break the game.

  • @HexDaddyissues said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855223#Comment_2855223

    that question has been answered multiple times, you just refuse to let it go. They dont break the game.

    It hasn't been answered Haddionfield didn't break the game either lmfao you keep doubling down on the strawman that someone else posted.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853656#Comment_2853656

    There’s a lot of rumours it’s because of a map rework nothing to do with balance. The kill switch is only used for fundamentally game breaking things not just overpowered perks

    You say it's a rumour and yet it says right there that they're working on the visual and level design of the map. Verbatim.