Who Do You Want for The 6th anniversary
I know this gets bring up a lot but I personally really want Jason since he’s one of my all time favorite Slashers and to finally have him would complete the top big slashers like Michael, Freddy, Leatherface, and Ghostface.
Edit: I mean I’m fine with the choices that everyone suggested and if FNAF does come into the game then I will be fine with it even though it wasn’t my first choice but it would be interesting to see either way.
Comments
I hope it’s FNaF, it would make me tolerate Dbd if the anniversary is above average. But even if it is FNaF or not; if the anniversary flops then I’m done with Dbd
Tallman from Phantasm or Kayako from Juon
I love that you added death note there are so many good animes with some freaky monster or people that would fit
Anything that doesn’t break the game like the 5th anniversary.
Saw a prediction video that went over this, can't recall who by. Best guess is, if you're getting a licensed chapter for the Anni, and it's one of this group, it's probably going to be either It or FNaF.
Personally, I don't care much either way, though I will say FNaF would be more familiar to me (if the character(s) came from the first few games, at least... I got lost after that.)
Out of this list I think Pennywise from It would be the one I’d be most interested in. He’s got a fairly unique theme and aesthetic with a cool IP.
As far as the others go
Anything except FNAF.
I swear if we dont get an Acid Blood Perk for the Alien, which destroys pallets after 5 seconds after being hit by them.
I will riot.
That’s cool and I get it completely cause Dbd is definitely a love and hate experience.
Thank you and yeah I haven’t really watch the anime all that much but I did see clips of it and it does look really cool. But yeah I agree that there are a ton of good anime with all of sorts of monsters they can chose from.
Alien is literally my most wanted chapter. Unfortunately, I don't expect it due to Disney being Disney, but I can hope.
Of the others here:
FNAF would just be funny if it happened. So many people will be mad and excited lol.
You have to see it its good except for season 2 it isnt as good but if you want a masterpiece full metal alchemist brotherhood is good. I think their abilities would be a cool/great edition to the game.
Sounds really cool and yeah I will have to check them out when I can.
Yeah it would be funny but also interesting at the at time to see everyone’s reactions if that did happen.
Alien is a dream chapter, especially now that the Demogorgon is gone- we need some kind of otherworldly humanoid creature like the Xenomorph to fill the void that Demo left behind!
Honorable mention is Bioshock. My personal most wanted video game license, unless we're counting Alien as a video game license itself which is technically possible. A chapter featuring the Xenomorph and Amanda Ripley instead of Ellen Ripley and a map based on the Sevastopol Station instead of the Nostromo. A map on Sevastopol / the Nostromo would be so cool, but so would a map based in Rapture, very different maps on opposite ends of the spectrum but they're equally cool settings.
And not that it needs to be said, but I'd love an F13 Chapter above everything, it's just that the longrunning lawsuit has obviously knocked the wind out of our sails here. Still confused on whether it has ended or it's ongoing, and it's just such a mess I can't vote for it in good faith.
At this point, I don't care about who the next killer is - I just want BeHavior to listen to the community for once - and the community has been hell bent on a FNAF crossover for a long, long while.
For the anniversary, I want the devs to say 'We're listening, community!' not 'We really like money, community!'
Let's just get this over with already. At first I genuinely liked it, but now it's annoying to see to the point I inverse to not wanting it which makes me not want it so much it goes all the way around to me wanting it so the theories stop.
It and Alien mainly.
For Alien i'd love to see a sci-fi map. And for It i'd like to see both Pennywise (Tim and Bill) as skins tho i don't know how hard it would be license-wise, even an "original" interpretation of the novel's one.
For survivor i'd definately want to see Alien, Ripley is awesome <3
Nemesis
Selling out their morals on their pro-LGBT stance to make money would be the “We really like money, community!” Not sticking to their guns.
Lol, I mean it would of been really cool for him to have his Rocket Launcher but I think it may of only worked in his mori animation but for some reason they didn’t do that.
Well I've told many people before, it can work, just depends on how you balance it. The requirements to use it, the possibility of it being a cool down and how long, or whatever way they want to do it.
Yeah that is true and yeah if they want to rework or buff Nemesis in the near future but only if they decide touch a upon him like you suggested then maybe they will let him have his Rocket Launcher. But other then that we can only hope and see what happens.
Well I'm not gonna give up on him. I want all licenses to be treated equally. Even if I personally don't like it. If I can one day get some of the RE stuff fixed next up is Freddy.
From 11:30 to 12:27
Safe to say the devs aren't looking to give him a rocket launcher anytime soon.
I do too, I want all the killers to be treated equally too so yeah I totally understand where you are coming from cause I too also feel that killers do not get treated equally.
Man if that’s the case that sucks but like I said maybe they will change their minds heck they said that we wouldn’t get a Clown or a Priest but we did get a Clown and a Priest who from Anicent times.
I would love to see a huge game health update with a original chapter but since that's not an option I have to go for FNAF.
Selling out morals? Huh?
What does FNAF have to do with homophobia?
As long as the map Is cool idc like a mall map would be so sick
Death Note 100%, I’m one of the few people actually wishing for death note to get into dead by daylight as I read the Manga and Watched the anime too and loved it.
L would be the survivor and killer would either be Light Yagami or Teru Mikami as “The Kira”, if they added Teru Mikami as the killer they could have more creativity since Mikami has the shinigami eyes while Light doesn’t.
i wish i could switch my answer to FNAF. seeing springtrap in dbd would be cool asf. He would be a perfect character to have a lullaby for. idk what his ability could be
I don't want any new killers. I want better balance, better SBMM and more bug fixes.
Yeah I understand, I want the game to have less bugs too and be better balance overall too.
I get it, switching answers would be nice. But anyway yeah having Spring-Trap would be really cool too see even though I never played any Five Nights at Freddy’s but I’m willing to try to new things and from what I seen of FNAF seems really cool.
Not my preferred choices, but if we got Leatherface after Hillbilly, I have hope we can get Jason after Trapper! I'd love to see what they can do with him