Survivor cries because I used lightborn

So I was doing a rift challenge and at endgame they start to cry because they couldn't blind me. I told them I was doing a rift challenge and also if I'm the killer, I'm going to use any perk I want.

They said well you don't need lightborn. I reread my challenge to them 5 times to get in their thick skulls

I honestly hate this entitlement. If you want the killer to play a certain way you play killer. Because I refuse to play how survivors want me to play.

Comments

  • Not this again…

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Not this again…

    I needed to rant. You are the one who join this discussion

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2843398#Comment_2843398

    I needed to rant. You are the one who join this discussion

    Didn’t we have this discussion before though?

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Not this again…

    This again.

  • I know I am very annoyed because I can't use lightborn because survivors said so. I was only doing a rift challenge that requires lightborn, enduring, and tinkerer

  • The Lightborn crusader has returned! Welcome back, I missed ya bud.

  • Are we coming to the forums and creating a thread, every time one person says something to us?

    The majority of the player base understands the game and the challenges and the tactics....etc.

    Please stop paying attention to a vocal minority, and just move on, trusting the rest of us know how the game is played.

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2843409#Comment_2843409

    I know I am very annoyed because I can't use lightborn because survivors said so. I was only doing a rift challenge that requires lightborn, enduring, and tinkerer

    But you can use Lightborn. You just reply to those complaints the same way I reply to anyone whining about some injustice I did (or didn't do but still got yelled at for it)

    LOL

    If they keep complaining

    LMAO

    If they STILL complain

    ROFL

    If they still STILL complain

    ROFLCOPTER

    No one has gotten farther than this but I'm sure you can find other lol phrases to use if they keep going.

  • If someone is complaining about whatever you did in the end game, you probably did the right things/made the right decisions.

  • @Clevite said:

    Are we coming to the forums and creating a thread, every time one person says something to us?

    The majority of the player base understands the game and the challenges and the tactics....etc.

    Please stop paying attention to a vocal minority, and just move on, trusting the rest of us know how the game is played.

    It was a 4 men swf bully squad that were trying to their damn best to make sure I had a miserable time. Then when they found out I had lightborn they cry about it.

  • I see this more as end game chat creating yet another unnecessary issue and a reason chat should be removed. Console does just fine without end game chat, pc will survive without it too. No more seeing complaints of your load out, just freedom to quickly move on to the next match.

  • I find it funny.

    Killers complain about flashlights

    Survivors say "duh, just use lightborn"

    Killer brings lightborn

    Survivors complain they cant blind the killer

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2843433#Comment_2843433

    It was a 4 men swf bully squad that were trying to their damn best to make sure I had a miserable time. Then when they found out I had lightborn they cry about it.

    Last 'bully squad' I had (same name/same skin...except the console solo) went like this:

    -played normally...lots of wiggle offs due to Breakout and Boil Over

    -killed swf1 with 1 gen left

    -downed and dropped swf2 (couldn't make it to hook anyway) to chase and kill swf3

    -downed solo player

    -waited for swf2 to bleed out and gave solo hatch

    In the endgame chat, they went absolutely wild about how I wasted all their time and gave "the console the hatch."

    I explained that, given the playstyle they chose to use, I could not hook swf2 and opted not to give them a free win.

    They then tried to say that I held them hostage by bleeding out swf2 and they were forced to wait.

    I explained that grouping, and by extension waiting on said group, is a conscious decision that they made, just like it was one for me to slug and give the random the hatch.

    They then said some other stuff, but I explained that, actually understanding the game rules and mechanics makes it hard to have a discussion with groups that just want to bully and dogpile in the endgame chat.

    *insert torrent of abuse and racism*

    I told them I'd stick around as long as they wanted so the next person they would play would be spared their infantile tirades and mentioned that I'm getting a 3:1 return on wasting their time.

    *chat disconnected*

  • It seems to be a trend.... Survivors complain and Killers come to the forums and say what happened (while making their own complaints)

    It is a pain to read... and to respond to

    Cause it's more of yes Survivors complain... as do Killers but... It a game with other people

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2843449#Comment_2843449

    Last 'bully squad' I had (same name/same skin...except the console solo) went like this:

    -played normally...lots of wiggle offs due to Breakout and Boil Over

    -killed swf1 with 1 gen left

    -downed and dropped swf2 (couldn't make it to hook anyway) to chase and kill swf3

    -downed solo player

    -waited for swf2 to bleed out and gave solo hatch

    In the endgame chat, they went absolutely wild about how I wasted all their time and gave "the console the hatch."

    I explained that, given the playstyle they chose to use, I could not hook swf2 and opted not to give them a free win.

    They then tried to say that I held them hostage by bleeding out swf2 and they were forced to wait.

    I explained that grouping, and by extension waiting on said group, is a conscious decision that they made, just like it was one for me to slug and give the random the hatch.

    They then said some other stuff, but I explained that, actually understanding the game rules and mechanics makes it hard to have a discussion with groups that just want to bully and dogpile in the endgame chat.

    *insert torrent of abuse and racism*

    I told them I'd stick around as long as they wanted so the next person they would play would be spared their infantile tirades and mentioned that I'm getting a 3:1 return on wasting their time.

    *chat disconnected*

    I had a similar thing happen to me on rpd one guy always runs to the armory because with boilover and how far the next hook was I tryed to hook him already three times from there I let him bleed but he had a boon to get up again and again that was upstairs. So I waited with him downing him like 10 time till he was dead the last guy could have left but wanted to help his buddy so both died and they exploded in chat

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2843433#Comment_2843433

    Absolutely, my friend. I have a doozy of a thread coming about how these survivors called me toxic for running infectious Freight. So they couldn't attempt saves 🤭

    Haha, well, yours I would read! With enthusiasm!

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2843433#Comment_2843433

    It was a 4 men swf bully squad that were trying to their damn best to make sure I had a miserable time. Then when they found out I had lightborn they cry about it.

    Sorry about your experience, welcome to dbd.

  • @Clevite said:

    Are we coming to the forums and creating a thread, every time one person says something to us?

    The majority of the player base understands the game and the challenges and the tactics....etc.

    Please stop paying attention to a vocal minority, and just move on, trusting the rest of us know how the game is played.

    Oh look, it's the guy that has to pay for the electric bill on every post. Oh, you don't? Then why is it your problem if people want to talk about things that don't interest you?

  • @BubbaDredge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2843433#Comment_2843433

    Oh look, it's the guy that has to pay for the electric bill on every post. Oh, you don't? Then why is it your problem if people want to talk about things that don't interest you?

    Who the ######### are you and why are you quoting me if you aren't adding something to the discussion?

    If you are interested in the discussion, quote them, not me, as I obviously am not interested.