lets find a topic all of us can agree on
hmm no maybe nah uh is it even possible? maybe...
hmm no maybe nah uh is it even possible? maybe...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That the devs did a pretty good job so far or @not_Queen and @Patricia are the best community managers ever???
agreed
agreed
hmm how about we complain excessively because we all share a strong passion for this game
yeah especially when he has his ass implants in
Nvm, keeping that comment to myself. Anyway, Samination does the best animations for this game, prove me wrong.
cant, love their jokes also ill show you what i meant
cant find it saw an image on the forums a while ago showing that dwight has different sized posteriors for diffrent outfits
Cote comically calling Ochido a jerk on stream pretending it came from the panda was so funny.
hmm true
Dwight fits perfectly in a locker.
im scared
huntress buff idea when huntress finds Dwight in a locker she will pick up scrawny Dwight and wield him as a weapon Dwight acts as a iridescent head and after thrown will enter the dying state
Doctor is our lord and savior. All hail Herman!
That sounds hilarious! What stream was that? Was it the latest one?
YES.
a 2 for one special order one Dwight now and get two downed survivors free of charge! also you know huntress is strong enough just look at those shoulders
She definitely is. I don't know how far she should throw him though. Dwight's not as small as her hatchets.
DS users would hate this so much. She could just throw them to the hook instead of dribbling them.
beautiful give huntress this ability also dwight would probaly be the same size as her regular axe so he would flip head over heels for about 20 meters before losing momentum
wouldn't be as funny though
Apart from the image, nice and funny, I think it is really difficult to find a topic shared by all users: there is an air of perennial war between the factions of survivors and killers, objectivity is not a common gift and personal attacks often override the quiet arguments on the merits.
Since I set foot in the Forum, I have set myself as a personal mission to promote harmony, dialogue and progress, to have a better game and more fun for everyone.
same here look at my past posts i have been the middle ground despite being a killer main for over 1000 posts now i just want people to get along and have fun
@friendlykillermain You did well. It's the best choice: we all should fight for the commod good, not for personal interests o revenges against other users or opposite factions.
yeah and trust me they are somethings i would love to change no one else wants cough hatch cough
I fight for my poor Freddy, I will hunt all those who called him OP and sacrifice them to the entity!!! Poor Sweater boi deserved better
1+1=2
no 1+1=shrimp tacos cmon i thought you knew maths
Gj forum btw
rather have more 1.5 bloodpoints less farmers
1) DS will be nerfed sooner or later.
2) Freddy will be reworked.
3) 'Left behind' is trash right now.
4) Every Pig player tried to teabag atleast once.
the topic is dbd is doing a pretty good job so far plus DS+hatch will be addressed soon(TM)
you would hope
great
Snowballs? Snowballs?! Where's the ######### twinkies?!
great reference ######### snowballs man i want my yellow nuggets of creamfilled joy not those pink pussy shavings on a lump of chocalte
he needs a shirtless outfit with a speedo
My mind.
Has been changed.
glad to help
I clipped it :chuffed:
https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=HealthyZanySangNotATK
I have. I'll admit it. I have several times. Only when they obviously deserved it, I'm not a dick.
Hell yeah I need to get me my twinkie fix

if i dont get my goddamn fix then there will be hell to pay
@SnakeSound222
https://clips.twitch.tv/HealthyZanySangNotATK
sweet