lets find a topic all of us can agree on
hmm no maybe nah uh is it even possible? maybe...
hmm no maybe nah uh is it even possible? maybe...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oops double posted
You know it.
you better know it
yeah it kind of does personally i prefer bricks tier list
that was beautiful i have no words
I got hooked by a Blight Trapper once. My Claudette had the biggest erection.
Here's a topic we can all agree on:
We all played this game for more than 0 seconds.
B is top or bottom view
oo is front
b is the side.
The earth is round
Agreed. 100%
Taco Bell is the best fast food.
Folks may disagree on the best menu item, but we can all agree it is fantastic. The "meat" may not be meat but when it tastes that good...hell...who cares.
What's your favorite menu item? Mine is the ANYTHING. ALL OF IT TASTES GOOD.
If he ever gets hold of Ace's leopard print shirt then we can talk.
how about davids muscle body HOLD IT SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP DWIGHTS HEAD ON SHIRTLESS DAVID NOW
Will this work?
you are my hero
too sexy i think he needs a bit of a tone down before we explode in his prescence
Peace and chicken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYpSoP2kw00
SPREAD THE WORD
Pfffftt Dwight doesn't need crutch cosmetics like that. He could wear an old sack and still ooze sexiness.
true true but still cant help to add or take away a little something if you know what im saying
Well considering I'm on lunch at work I cannot search a bunch of sexy Ace picture to send you (my co-workers will surly question me...or be mesmerized by the screen). Maybe I'll prove it later.
now heres
a dwight
hmm you might want to go with dwight
So long as I don't misspell his perk "Ace in my hole" then I should be fine.
i cant even that was a great joke take an awesome