What platform are you playing on?

Just curious to see where people play. I’m primarily PC (with cross-platform on sometimes) but I occasionally play Switch and mobile.

Comments

  • PC, crossplay on

    I salute all of the globes out there!

  • PS4 crossplay off for the most part.

    Used to play with it on but got a few hackers here and there and just said hell with it since I still have quick queue times. If my queue times ever get really bad I'll turn it back on though.

  • PC. I'm one of the older DbD players. I don't own a console that came out after the Wii.

    I remember scoffing when DbD came out on consoles and I was like 'Why?' but hey people seem to enjoy playing it on consoles so okay.

  • PC. I have the game on PS5 too but I don't really play it on there because I don't want to re-grind everything

  • Xbox Series X (Crossplay on)

    Got the game when I got Gamepass (so I suppose I "technically" also "own" it on PC but have never played it)

  • PS5. I'd love to play with crossplay off, but it's PS5 only so I basically never get a lobby. Hate playing against PC players

  • Pc only, Console and aiming has always been rubbish.

    I bought a ps4 just to play Red dead redemption 2 when it came out on steam, the ps4 became a expensive dvd player.

  • @Veinslay said:

    PS5. I'd love to play with crossplay off, but it's PS5 only so I basically never get a lobby. Hate playing against PC players

    If you have the PS4 version, you can play that on PS5 instead to get normal PS4 lobbies while still getting 60fps.

  • Ps5 crossplay on.

    I also have it for gamepass too but that's on my og xb1.

  • XS/X with crossplay on.

    When we turn it off, queue times take ages as XS/X won't get matched with XS/S or older Xbox generations.

  • Mainly PC, Steam, Cross-on.

    Very rarely Switch, Cross-on.

    Mostly have the Switch for testing things without needing someone else tho

  • Series X with crossplay on. Having it off takes ages to get a match & most of the time Xbox players are playing SWF and are usually toxic asf. I basically turned my private message settings off after the first week of playing this game.

    I honestly don't see that much of a difference now between console and PC players unless they're extremely good at looping and spinning. Good console survivors are significantly better than most of the PC players also.

  • Xbox1x, with crossplay on due to queue times when playing surv. Used to turn it off for killer too, but got more comfortable with it.

  • PC - With cross play. Truthfully I've never tried turning it off. I like having faster queues.

  • PS5 with cross play on.

  • XB1 with crossplay on.

  • Series x crossplay on(was on xbox one previously)

  • PC (Steam) with crossplay on.

  • PS4, crossplay off.

  • Ps5 with crossplay on

  • PC with Crossplay on.

    I dropped using consoles sometime back in 1999.

  • I have the game on Pc but i don't play it anymore for the current state of the game :/

  • I just started playing the game a month or two ago. I play PS4 with crossplay on. If/when I get a PS5, I guess I would play that version.

  • PS4 Pro, crossplay on

  • PS4, cross play usually on, although sometimes I can find games faster with cross play off which is weird.

  • Series X, crossplay on unless I get in the face camping mood.

  • @MyNameIsNotTim said:

    I just started playing the game a month or two ago. I play PS4 with crossplay on. If/when I get a PS5, I guess I would play that version.

    Welcome to the forums 🙂

  • Switch all the way :) - loving the game.

    oop! - with cross play on.

  • Steam with crossplay on

  • @Barbarossa2020 said:

    Pc only, Console and aiming has always been rubbish.

    I bought a ps4 just to play Red dead redemption 2 when it came out on steam, the ps4 became a expensive dvd player.

    dvd or blu ray?

  • @tea said:

    Just curious to see where people play. I’m primarily PC (with cross-platform on sometimes) but I occasionally play Switch and mobile.

    PlayStation 4 gang

  • Steam crossplay on.