David King in a Dress?
I don't have screen shot but I couldn't stop laughing. Yep David King was wearing the attire of the Nurse from Silent hill chapter.Was his head on her body but with his grunts and sounds.
I don't have screen shot but I couldn't stop laughing. Yep David King was wearing the attire of the Nurse from Silent hill chapter.Was his head on her body but with his grunts and sounds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He'd be the belle of my ball for sure
Make that into a skin pls.
I'd still smash.
(Are you sure it was David and not James, with the set broken onto Lisa's torso?)
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce David Queen!
You could be right about that
I'd love to see our little Artist of the lovely spirit dona drawing of that.....@C3Tooth
James has nice legs, NGL.
Beautiful!
Jeryl is real.
Uoohh - a Jeryl mutation...
Jeryl is a bioweapon confirmed, we're just waiting for it to become a legendary skin for Nemesis.
Is Commando David okay?
Funny picture I went through the store and couldn't find the head the guy used but it was David Kings voice %100.
Hmmm 🤔 I'll allow it.
without the trousers too, yeah?
Is there a picture of this? Lol
I didnt know you could glitch 2 separate chars haha
It was most likely James Sutherlands head. His voice probably sounds very similar to David's.
Is it not a jerylisa?
Half the trousers
https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1492491023146049536 https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1492682799073017857/photo/1that works
Have fun working.
He had more of a thick brush cut and after hooking him I just stared for a few seconds but I didn't wanna face camp.He did look like James from the back of his head but short hair in front maybe part of glitch?
I heard about this months ago.Not sure if allowed to post some1elses video but it's on youtube.
You can never escape Jeryl
(Or would it be Jisa?)
Man tiddies and I'm in regardless
Little update
It's this Lol
Why can't we have shirtless females?
Or is shirtless male skins not body shaming or sexist?