How many hooks, as Survivor, do YOU feel entitled to? 0/1/2/3? Be honest...

In all honesty - Zero....although, admittedly, I have been getting slugged to death a lot, as of late!

Comments

  • 3, I suppose.

    I expect people to play the game properly.

  • Just 1, when I play survivor. If I got morid somehow before getting hooked, something is wrong (besides rancor)

  • @GeneralV said:

    3, I suppose.

    I expect people to play the game properly.

    I had the same Ash running a trolly Power Struggle build in a few games....also on PC.....I guess I was guilty by association :(

    "Properly" - Strong word.

  • I mean Ideally 3 that means I had 3 attempts at chasing, obviously tunneling can change that though but that would mean the game is balanced for both sides which currently nada.

  • @prion11 said:

    Just 1, when I play survivor. If I got morid somehow before getting hooked, something is wrong (besides rancor)

    Devour Hope also lets you mori someone that may not have been hooked yet (but yeah, that is a funky game)

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2831333#Comment_2831333

    I had the same Ash running a trolly Power Struggle build in a few games....also on PC.....I guess I was guilty by association :(

    "Properly" - Strong word.

    I mean, the game is designed like that, so 3 hooks is a "symbol" of a proper playstyle.

  • Well ideally I'd like to be hooked 3 times and everyone gets hooked 3 times while having a nice even space between each person for a clean 12 hook game.

    However I also know that what I want doesn't influence anyone's playstyle at all so if I get facecamped oh well, next game. Complain to myself/some friends for a bit then move on :/

  • I don't feel entitled to anything on either side. If I deserved it, I'd get it. If I didn't get it, I didn't deserve it.

    (Obviously, not counting cases with cheaters/game-breaking bugs like the one where you could get permanently stuck in a hill a while back)

  • Entitled to? None. Preferred? Three.

    While I would enjoy having three proper chases and hooks along with them I'm not about to get overly upset if a killers slugs me and camps my body for 4 minutes. I might get a bit annoyed if I'm doing a challenge or something but it's not that big a deal.