One thing about pig u may dont know
When pig trap is active:
If survivor go to the gate while on chase and the survivor try to escape.survivor head will poop.
If the survivor is on dying state and he is on the gate he will escape
Wonder why becuz on both situations the timer is paused but devs didnt put an little animation (not even a head pop animation) while survivor on the ground so surv escape.
Comments
That isn't true. They'll still die if they crawl through the Exit Gate with an Active Trap.
I mean it's not that big of a deal. But its good to know atleast
Nah, this is 100% bait, there is an animation if you try to crawl out with an active trap. This guy probably had someone who was downed with an inactive trap and assumed it would still pop. Inactive traps dont pop when trying to escape. Active traps pop regardless of the situation.
The funniest one IMO is if you try to dead hard past the point(which is about half-way through the gate).
remember when dead harding through the activation point would actually prevent you dying? good times
Thats not what the guy who got slugged in the exit gates think
Nope the trap was active.100% sure I was hearing the tick tick sound and he has red aura.The trap was 100% active.
You never know, could have been a hacker.
Cant discard it one of his friends deadharded so weird that he was like 4 secs deadharding and then pass throught some boxes.
I've seen it happen myself. Your opening post is wrong.
I ve seen it myself too next time I will try to force it if this repeats again it must be true and if the surv actually get killed it was a hacker.
You've seen it wrong. There's a perfectly valid explanation for what you saw (the trap was not actually active). There is no logical explanation for what I saw other than "you die if you try to crawl out".
actually there is one situation that allows you to escape through the exit gate with an active trap - its when the killer carries you past the trap trigger point and then drops you.
they did that so Killers couldnt just down you, pick you up and then execute you in a matter of seconds by forcing you through the trigger zone to pop your head and forgoing the process of hooking you.
it is a very specific scenario though and i doubt you'll ever see it play out in an actual game.
Mmmh maybe thats what happened to me.
Lmao for real?
Also true. Not sure how I forgot to mention that.
For real.