What is the first thing that comes to you mind when you see Bubba (as Survivor)

You load to new game and... you see the killer is Bubba. What are you first thoughts?

Comments

  • @chargernick85 said:

    Just got out of a match with @tippy2k2 against a speed limiter bubba who didnt camp nor tunnel and let tippy wiggle off an escape. Such a rare unicorn he was.

    But usually i expect a face camper.

    Random solo que moment?

  • I've never seen Bubba as survivor.

    He's always the killer.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    You load to new game and... you see the killer is Bubba. What are you first thoughts?

    loop de loop 5 gens carnival baby

  • fun pallet mindgames

  • Yes. I didnt notice right away not until he was injured did I notice the name. We crawled out the gates together holding hands. Lol it was a nice bubba makes me wonder if he recognized the name as well.

    @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2828443#Comment_2828443

    It's a shame too because I play as Bubba a lot and many people just assume that means I'm going to facecamp them and they start to kill themselves on the hook before I get the chance to attempt to leave. Bubba himself is a strong killer (At least a B Tier against a really good group of survivors, if not higher depending on how lucky you get with the map) but he has such a poor reputation because new players and facecamping players gravitate towards him because he's damn near unstoppable for the 1K minimum if they decide to just facecamp their opponent.

    He's one of the few killers that I feel like you should be afraid of when running from as a killer while ALSO feeling completely (or at least mostly) fair in his powers. I do kind of wish BHVR could figure out how to deal with straight facecamping Bubba's but I've yet to hear a way to do this without either making him a crappier Billy or hamstringing his abilities so badly that he's rendered a M1 killer.

    Yes true. I use to play lots of Bubba with camping. Dont use him much now but against new players and solo squads he a nightmare with the camping potential. Even if they figured out a way to fix his dominate camping they would just break some other aspect of him.

  • First I smile because I think he looks so goofy when he is running around looking for people.

    Then I think of @ThiccBudhha for some reason and hoping it’s him.

  • two things come to mind immediately:

    1) do not try to loop a single structure, there is about a 95% chance Bamboozle is in play to instantly eliminate it.

    2) do NOT get found first. if someone is getting camped, that person wont be me!

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2828459#Comment_2828459

    Yes. I didnt notice right away not until he was injured did I notice the name. We crawled out the gates together holding hands. Lol it was a nice bubba makes me wonder if he recognized the name as well.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2828451#Comment_2828451

    Yes true. I use to play lots of Bubba with camping. Dont use him much now but against new players and solo squads he a nightmare with the camping potential. Even if they figured out a way to fix his dominate camping they would just break some other aspect of him.

    Hopefully matchmaking is smart enough to match me up with you as my teammate lmao

  • Avoid basement and not get caught at the endgame.

  • If he’s good in chase - This will be a fun match.


    If he sucks in chase - I’m not getting more than 10,000 blood points this match.

  • "Where is the closest gen because whoever gets hooked isn't escaping this match"

  • well guess my team is gonna lose.

  • I love playing against bubbas <3 I can tell within the first 20 sec of a chase, if it is a good bubba or not. I even dont care, if they are facecamping me. I mean basement bubba is a classic one. I would be sad, if wouldnt exist anymore </3 I also play him very often myself but I barely camp with him.

  • My first thought is don't get found first. Second is that I hope whoever does get found first is willing to persist on the hook for as long as possible. Third is that I hope the rest of the team don't try to save.

    And like 1 out of 100 times, the Bubba actually doesn't camp.

  • Omg look at how graceful and cute he is! 💖

1 2 ›