Saving Bloodpoints Tome 10 Level 3
Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.
Red Line = Collect
Yellow Circle = Save
Since the game only allows you to hold 1 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.

Comments
Thank you I’m doing the hillbilly one first
Do it first. I changed my path slightly because I noticed I made a mistake.
Collecting the Billy challenge is better than saving it. We're now saving the bottom 2 challenges instead.
Dayum. That Billy challenge will be a pain in the behind :D Oh well, lets Rip em Up!
Thanks as always
I haven't actually read what the challenges are yet. If it's hell then that'll be annoying.
Thanks as always mate 👍
The hillbilly one was use his chainsaw to down someone 7 times in a single trial. It’s Terrible. I had to message someone in the lobby to help me in return for an escape. Got it done tho haha
It’s horrible to do haha
Just thinking about having to do that Billy challenge just to save points is going to eat me alive.
Thx Devs
Exactly what I came for! Thanks!
God that sounds horrible. Well I guess I'll be face camping a few survivors lol
Yea I'm really not looking forward to doing it.
Thanks to you too 👍 your about to hit 2000 posts btw 🥳
Eep! I just did! Yikes... Think its time I take a break lol
I went past 5000 earlier this week so you'll be fine lol
I can almost hear the faint chanting in the background...
TY
Thank you very much!
Thank you both very much 👍
@MandyTalk Can we get this one pinned like the others usually do?
well thank you
sad this was unpinned for some reason??
We not pinning this?
I don't think it was pinned but it's fine 👍 I think everyone who wanted to see it has done already
May not be pinned, but giving a legit BUMP coz I've not said thank you yet.
Thank you.
Not even started no2 yet; making the most of every bloodpoint for the new chapter (L36 on the rift so no rush!)
Well I'm Lv35 I think. I might have to collect my paths when Ringu chapter drops unfortunately 😥 otherwise I won't finish the rift
Was meant to play it today but Elden Ring has taken over my life.
It’s mildly annoying that this one isn’t pinned as the others were… 😕
Late to the party but, how much bp in total does this level save @CashelP14 ? I'm thinking 460k but I want someone to double check my math.
Not too sure lad. I'd say that number wouldn't be too far off.
Thanks for coming to the discussion lad 👍