DMS on Pinhead is kinda insane
so like i know people were freaking out about artist but if you face either a group of solos (low hanging fruit ik) or you have that one iri that hides the box then dms on pinhead is kinda insane. if a chain hunt starts (which you can kinda force either with the forever-hunt build or that box addon) then basically every survivor cant work on a gen until the box is done and then once dms runs it's course. combine it with ruin if you can keep it standing because they wont stick by the gen for the entire 45 seconds and you can get some serious value
Comments
Wich perk is Dms?
Thanks for giving me the idea~
dead man's switch
after hooking a survivor, begin a 35/40/45 second countdown. any survivor that leaves a gen during this countdown causes the gen to be blocked by the entity for the remainder of this cooldown. hooking a survivor during the countdown doesn't cause this countdown to reset.
I never actually thought about DMS + Chain hunt. I forgot that chains pull you off gens like that.
I guess the counterplay is having 1 survivor working on a gen and having a buddy tank the chains for them but coordinating that is a nightmare if you're not in a swf + it's likely not worth it
Youre a genius, never thought of that.
I dont think thats a reliable way to counter it, since there need to be 2 survs near echother 1 on a gen on not doing anything and if pinhead checks that gen with the chains he sees 2 and thats too much free pressure for him to be able to apply.
The counter (i think) is to stop working on a gen, that he noticed you working on earlier, the sec he picks someone up. Dms wont procc immeadietly and you can maybe work on it after he threw a chain on it/the box is gone.
It can be. It's different then with Artist who can hook then immediately start firing crows to attempt to get survivors off gens. Pinhead has to either already have a chain hunt going before hooking (which during hunt you can't really work gens much anyhow so irrelevant), or find the box immediately after hooking. There is no way to block gens for 45 secs on multiple gens with him all game.
Maybe something I am missing? Just not seeing it.
with the iri box add-on it can help cause the hunt to start mid-dms proc instead of you needing to trigger it yourself (or use the forever box build even if that did get nerfed kinda hard)
Perhaps. It takes the right specific build to pull of though compared to Doc and Artist just using their power. Maybe I will fear it more once I go against it but RN I fear Franklin/Hoarder Pinhead more in solo Q cuz I see that on most Pinheads I face. The ones who don't get wrecked.
Yep I've been doing this its actually pretty oppressive towards the survivors, I don't know if anyone else is noticing but I've been seeing alot more DCs when I run DMS and scourge together, it's like 1 in 4 games someone is gonna DC as soon as they realize the combo either that or there's been alot of connection issues today but I haven't had a issue yet
I was going to DMS as Pinhead but I'm not that sweaty.
It needs some kind of nerf. It's really nutty on any killer with the Scourge Hook of Pain. Too strong.
Just stop chainhunt kek
By which point DMS would've kicked in.
Sure it isn't as consistent as Doc/Artist can make it but with the right build it can be pretty good.
It is good, but if you keep chainhunt for eternity, you will win regardless.
And if your chainhunt is interrupted by survivors, there is enough time to repair generators.
Nothing on that killer is insane. Not after the nerf.
Someone's a right ray of sunshine as always I see