Hello to everybody on here.
Hope u have an awesome day or night if it's that time for you. See you in the fog.
Hope u have an awesome day or night if it's that time for you. See you in the fog.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yo.
🤙
Thanks champ, have a good one!
Just do bo~ I mean you too.
Unexpectedly wholesome.
Thank you <3
Wonderful vibe!
n backatcha☺️
Thx u2 <3
I'll take those words, put them in a jar, and keep them forever.
Thanks, you too buddy <3
Hi! I hope your day is going/will go great too!
Hey, have a nice day! Take care.
May you have a nice day as well
ok brother
So little responses.... but I got bunnies and a cat.
Hello and good luck :-)
ty
us vs them
hopefully your matched up with me on in a solo que game! Take care yo
Sup, best wishes to you too!
Hopefully you enjoy your time here :D
hello vs goodbye
yes vs no
Guess vs know
Day vs night