Rate my friend’s tier list
My friend made a tier list and he wanted me to post it on the forums, so here’s something random.
enjoy i guess
(The more to the left, the stronger)
My friend made a tier list and he wanted me to post it on the forums, so here’s something random.
enjoy i guess
(The more to the left, the stronger)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, he missed Nurse being better than every other Killer
4/10.
Most of these I feel are completely wrong, although there's some that are correct and some that can be argued. We'll put it under the tab "needs improvement".
Well that is certainly an interesting tier list. What platform does he play on?
Advorsus said it well. Some are good, some are bad, and some are very debatable.
From my own opinion,
Nurse, Bubba, Pinhead, Plague, Artist, Spirit and Twins should be higher.
Trapper, Huntress, Doctor and Wraith should be lower.
Many of the others are debatable; I'd personally move a lot of them around in the same rank. Nemi for example I'd put as low A, high B
Maybe he died to me alot and that's why doc is in tier A, but I'd rate this around 3-4/10 if we're going off of strength
Your friend needs to play Trickster, there's no way anyone with more than 10 hours on him thinks he's even remotely close to top 5.
how is nurse not S? And trapper is not B tier w.t.f
Lol bubba D tier
4/10.
Could be wrong but this reminds me a lot of the "What's your number? Asking for a friend" stuff.
if you're talking about how good killers are when played at the "highest level" (whatever that means to you) vs survivors doing the same, this isnt super accurate, but this might be accurate in terms of how killers perform against average to high mmr solo teams
Awful lol I am a nerd that has been playing this game for so long though....I guess we all have different experiences.
I unironically feel it is better than Otz's list... Wish I could say I was joking, but I am really not.
Dayum your friend must be one hell of a nemesis player
For me a list is just a list. I would like to see his justification for his picks. I can be convinced of anything with a solid enough argument. But I do feel like this list just doesn't make any sense at all. I don't think I've ever seen anyone put Huntress as the second best killer in the game. In competitive matches she actually fairs about equally to Plague which he has listed as one of the worst killers in the game.
At least legion is where they still belong, in the bottom
I would give this tier list a 5/10.
This is just my own opinion, but I would move Artist and Spirit to high A tier, Nurse to S tier, Plague to high A tier, Pinhead to high B tier, and Bubba to low B tier.
I would also move Trickster to mid C tier Deathslinger to low B tier, and Doctor to mid B tier.
He put Nemesis, and worse Demogorgon and PH clone, over them. How
Why is trickster so high?
Oh! He got Legion right 👏
Cenobite I'd put at upper B tier. Def not C.
I misinterpreted the title as you rating your friends, on a tier list format.
So if one of your friends was funny, instant S tier, while if you had a real boring friend, straight into D.
Just for context, is this how good your friend is at these killers, or how good your friend is as a survivor at escaping them, or how good your friend thinks they are on average for everybody?
For example, he has Huntress as S Tier. Is that because your friend is personally an awesome Huntress, or is it that when they are a survivor going against a good Huntress they usually lose?
He um, is a bit of a simp lemme tell ya :P
Context is how good he thinks these killers are.
That would be funny lmao
i’ll ask him about that one lol
Oh no, he despises nemesis.
You definitely should
Those are some strong feelings man
He got like 2 right lmao (IMO of course)
His blades sorta act like STBFL and unlike other killers all of his addons are great except the timer ones.
Piercing addon injures the unhooker
I second this, TricksterIsKing and I've mailed him since he came out. He's one of the weaker killers
Is your friend OhTofu lmfao?
Huntress higher than Nurse 😄
Against popular opinion, I don't think Blight is S, but why on earth is Huntress S? How is Deathslinger better than Artist? How is Plague worse than Trapper?