SWF with boil over RPD

ive had a couple games today where survivors brought RPD map offering and running boil over.

I refuse to play a match that I know won’t be fun! They did all but 1 gen and refused to go. I end up DCing and incurring a penalty.

All I want is a couple normal matches, back to not playing killer. Gg

Comments

  • Honestly Boil Over isn't that bad anymore.

    RPD is the problem child here and usually is. Can we killswitch this map please?

  • Boilover has been gutted already, hasn't it?

  • I've been using it for the past 12 matches, and it saved me twice. So I'd say it's gutted from what it was. Still helps from high up but otherwise I didn't see much use out of it.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Honestly Boil Over isn't that bad anymore.

    RPD is the problem child here and usually is. Can we killswitch this map please?

    The combination of boil over, RPD and swf is just bitter man.

  • @spiritsLeftball said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813166#Comment_2813166

    The combination of boil over, RPD and swf is just bitter man.

    Boil Over barely adds to this, RPD is hell enough by itself.

  • @xxshyguyxx said:

    I've been using it for the past 12 matches, and it saved me twice. So I'd say it's gutted from what it was. Still helps from high up but otherwise I didn't see much use out of it.

    It’s still too oppressive in my opinion.

  • It can only be frustrating on RPD, but otherwise it’s not a strong perk.

  • Slug them until they crawl to a hook.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Honestly Boil Over isn't that bad anymore.

    RPD is the problem child here and usually is. Can we killswitch this map please?

    Definitely need a Killswitch at this point.

  • But what's the issue with rpd. They fixed the hook issue in the library. If you just hate the map then whatever. I think it's fine.

  • @spiritsLeftball said:

    ive had a couple games today where survivors brought RPD map offering and running boil over.

    I refuse to play a match that I know won’t be fun! They did all but 1 gen and refused to go. I end up DCing and incurring a penalty.

    All I want is a couple normal matches, back to not playing killer. Gg

    One: Boil Over has already been nerfed. Two: The main issue with RPD and Boil Over, the library, has now been fixed with two guaranteed hooks if I'm not mistaken.

  • @Real_RUBB3R said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/310874/swf-with-boil-over-rpd

    One: Boil Over has already been nerfed. Two: The main issue with RPD and Boil Over, the library, has now been fixed with two guaranteed hooks if I'm not mistaken.

    Although ironically apparently the RPD stairs in the library are too narrow, so now the issue is a killer can just hook someone up top and bodyblock the only way to the hook.

  • @spiritsLeftball said:

    ive had a couple games today where survivors brought RPD map offering and running boil over.

    I refuse to play a match that I know won’t be fun! They did all but 1 gen and refused to go. I end up DCing and incurring a penalty.

    All I want is a couple normal matches, back to not playing killer. Gg

    That is no longer the elephant in the room, we got greater things to talk about

  • @spiritsLeftball said:

    ive had a couple games today where survivors brought RPD map offering and running boil over.

    I refuse to play a match that I know won’t be fun! They did all but 1 gen and refused to go. I end up DCing and incurring a penalty.

    All I want is a couple normal matches, back to not playing killer. Gg

    havent they literally increased the amount of hook spawns on rpd??????? lol

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Honestly Boil Over isn't that bad anymore.

    RPD is the problem child here and usually is. Can we killswitch this map please?

    Just killswitch RPD anyways and don't say whats wrong with it, I don't think people will miss hallways long enough to be considered roads

  • As killer i wouldnt complain about a map with abusable hooks.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Honestly Boil Over isn't that bad anymore.

    RPD is the problem child here and usually is. Can we killswitch this map please?

    I am still getting lots of value with it by just using it properly instead of abusing maps. It has helped me absolutely HAMMER several challenges in my grind for a day 1 complete Sadako.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813298#Comment_2813298

    Although ironically apparently the RPD stairs in the library are too narrow, so now the issue is a killer can just hook someone up top and bodyblock the only way to the hook.

    Yeah, i do think that is an issue however. They should either have 2 entrances to the upstairs part or just take out the hooks from up there, and maybe make an opening in the middle part instead so that survivors can't continue to abuse that upper area