Is it possible to insert Clown's VHS porn and watch TV?
I hope it's not amateur porn.
I hope it's not amateur porn.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
remember folks: the internet is forever
#########
I don't regret anything.
Finally somebody asks the important questions 😤
Twitter has been demanding sex be added to DBD for ages now. BHVR is FINALLY listening to the fans!
Not even those in horny jail want to know whats on that tape
LMAO
It’s a vid of Jane
Y'all about to be Condemned 💀
Yeah, totally... Nobody is at all curious, least of all me, ha ha ha. 🙏
If it's both Kate and Jane doing the rock paper Scissor thing then I'm gonna cry of happiness.
nah it’s just Jane. Sorry but Kates with me😎
It's food porn. Sorry to disappoint, now get your head out of the gutter.
Holy sticks TC8YT8
youre all going to hell and i will watch in satisfaction as you join me
I will talk your ear off about ancient traditions you will hate every moment of it
And also disturbing history facts
Is pinhead gonna send us there
No unless someone hacks the game so you play two killers at once. And clown brings his thing.
lol
Think the Clown is far past amateur.
I'm be honest wit you I did not expect to read that today
That enough internet for today.
Amateur > professional. At least it's real
Sure, but only if as you insert it Oni comes out of the shadows and bonks you in the head with his stick, then retreats into the shadows as he reminds you that such things are against the entity's code of conduct.
I will sprinkle in trivia about various species of fish, sharks, and other marine life, and once I seem to be running out of useless information and your hope starts to swell that I will finally stop talking, I will immediately dash these hopes by diving into the wonderful world of algae.
Same
Oni sends people to Horny Jail with EXTREME prejudice
I'd wager at this point he's a frequentor of r/dbdgonewild.
Guys the vhs porn is obviously the entity's sex tape and that's why you can't see the contents of it the entity doesn't want to the survivors and killers to see them being wild as it would destroy the reason for the cat and mouse game it has as everyone would want to sacrifice themselves to it and it wouldn't be fun for it
And to answer who was the person on the other end of the tape shirtless myers and that's why we won't see him shirtless as the entity would be too distracted to take the sacrifices away
Y'all people need a sip of water.
A sip of water won't stop the thirst that some of the people have in this community lol
Drink some water and think about your grandma then.
I'm not the one that's thirsty lol
I hear if you collect clowns vhs porn, pigs Video tape and Onryos Video tapes you can open a charity shop on the corner of Haddonfield