Happy Valentines Day!
"What is this?"
"What is this?"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i expected nothing clicking on this post and yet im still disappointed
but who'd have thought a pre-rendered cutscene in the re engine would look better than a bugged character model in unreal 4
Bee face.
Wow, took me a minute. Jill Valentine.
Relax.
I think it’s just supposed to show how similar DbDs Jill looks to the original Jill despite those issues you have given. I have seen people actually stating DbD Jill would not look like her at all and that the Fortnite version was way better.
that was funny.
Well then 😐
Ah yes, my favorite "holiday" that reminds me that Im still single! 🥲
At least all that chocolate will go on sale...
its a dark tyrant thread i see that name and automatically anything in the thread that has a chance to be a complaint about the re chapter is
Tyrant is just sad his T virus didnt get him any chocolate
Goodol' Grandma Jill.
i wish she was my Valentine. Well the one on the left.
Here's a proper, contemporary comparison.
I mean it's true.
You just put 2 DBD pictures.
She looks fine here honestly
Yes. To counter yours. Unless you think her RE Engine version is the one that looks bad?
I took those shots just before I posted it. I think she looks fine too, it's just that OP uses an outdated and unfavourable example.
Fortnite doesn’t look like Jill at all. It’s literally Barbie cosplaying as Jill.
DbD version is just not the best because of technical reasons. Otherwise the facial features are on point (when not bugged)
I still see a grandma.
This makes me think of
‘relax
dont do it’
Frankie goes to Hollywood.