What's your most powerful killer build?

Comment here a list of your most powerful killer build!

E.g.

Killer: The Cannibal

Add-ons: Speed Limiter and Chainsaw File

Perks: Tier 3 Monstrous Shrine, T2 Beast of Prey, T1 Territorial Imperative, T3 Predator

Cosmetic: Smartface

Go!

Comments

  • Clown with:


    Star Struck, Agitation, Pain Reso, and Pop. It's simple and straight to the point, the perks cover most of Clowns bases while giving him lethality + anti loop.

  • Nurse:

    Corrupt/PGTW/NOED/No Way Out

    Add ons: double recharge

  • Myers

    Bamboozle, discordance, m&a, corrupt.

    Tombstone piece, J. Myers memorial.

  • I wouldn't really say they're the strongest, but they're definitely strong and really fun.

    Pinhead:

    Corrupt, devour, undying, and plaything.

    Lots of slowdown and you actually get devour value usually. And I don't feel bad if they actually get the devour cause it's kind of a hex roulette, lots of fun.


    Doctor:

    Double calm addons

    Distressing, infectious, star struck, and either agitation or light born depending on survivor items.

    This is my everyone's exposed build. As soon as you down someone everyone screams because your terror radius is like 60m, then pick up and everyone's exposed for like 30 seconds after you hook. Then you just blast to find the next person and insta down them and rinse and repeat.

  • @Shaped said:

    Myers

    Bamboozle, discordance, m&a, corrupt.

    Tombstone piece, J. Myers memorial.

    Replace monitor or bamboozle with dead lock and I'd say that's the best.

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2808080#Comment_2808080

    Replace monitor or bamboozle with dead lock and I'd say that's the best.

    I'll try it. Thanks for the suggestion.

    Monitor might seem like a weird choice but I get value of it when it comes to stalk.

  • Nemesis: Nemesis

    Legion: Thana, Pop, Surge, Thrilling

  • Spirit

    Not strongest build. But Bamboozle, brutal strength, enduring, spirit fury. It's a powerful build and almost invalidates shack and pallets. Probably works best on a killer with passive slowdown.

    My personal endgame build is fire up, rancor, noed, and blood warden. It would be better if I replaced fire up with no way out but I didn't buy trickster.

  • Legion

    Double duration addons

    Discordance, Thanatophobia, Thrilling tremors, Spies from Shadows

    Yea its weird but it works xd

  • Killer: The Artist

    Addons: Severed Hands, O Grief O Lover

    Perks: Pain Resonance, Hex: Pentimento, Dead Man's Switch, Hex: Plaything.

  • Killer: The Twins

    The WhoWhatWhenWhere Build

    Add-Ons: Silencing Cloth & Forest Stew or Stale Biscuit

    Perks: Corrupt Intervention, Dark Devotion, Hex: Blood Favor, Hex: Third Seal or Hex: Plaything


    And Any Indoor Map Offering and watch the survivors panic. My favorite build to run with them. The confusion of Dark Devotion while Victor is already out confuses survivors so much. Plus Silencing Cloth grants Charlotte stealth on command simply by switching back and forth between Victor which really helps.

  • The Nurse

    Add-Ons:

    • Kavanagh's Last Breath
    • Fragile Wheeze

    Perks:

    • Devour Hope
    • Undying
    • Lethal / Corrupt
    • BBQ / Infectious

    This build has never failed me lmao

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nurse:

    Corrupt/PGTW/NOED/No Way Out

    Add ons: double recharge

    Do you even reach end game with corrupt+pop+double recharge in non competitive scenarios?

  • Killer: Hag

    Add-ons: Bloodied Mud and Rusty Shackles

    Perks: No Way Out, Blood Warden, Hex: NOED and Thrill of the hunt.

    Thrill and Noed is OP as long as you can protect it.

  • Killer: Pyramid Head

    Add-ons:

    - Burning Man Painting

    - Wax Doll

    Perks:

    - Hex:Ruin or Corrupt Intervention

    - Hex:Undying or Pop Goes The Weasel

    - Barbeque and Chili or Infectious Fright

    - I'm All Ears


    I like to play around with a couple different builds- RuinUndying is growing on me because of Undying's aura reading and not having to kick gens, so while I still think CorruptPop is more consistent RuinUndying feels more relaxing to play with and lessens the macromanagement parts slightly which is nice. BBQ for points while Infectious is objectively a better perk on him because of cages, and I'm All Ears is just godtier.

  • @Shaped said:

    Myers

    Bamboozle, discordance, m&a, corrupt.

    Tombstone piece, J. Myers memorial.

    I tried out a lot of perk builds on Daddy Myers for the tombstone add ons. This is what works the best for me:

    Ruin, Undying, PWYF, Lethal Pursuer

    Lethal shows u the obession at the start of the match. Just go the obsession, get ur 3 stacks PWYF and hav fun :) Thx to PWYF u can also play this with Judith's Tombstone.

    If u are running out of J. Myers memorial add ons u could use Judith's Journal with this perks:

    Ruin, Undying, PWYF, Nemesis

    Go for any survivor, stalk, take a stun, get ur 3 PWYF stacks and hav fun :3

  • Freedy: opression, bbq, pop and discordance

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2808073#Comment_2808073

    Do you even reach end game with corrupt+pop+double recharge in non competitive scenarios?

    Not often. Sometimes SBMM throws a really tough match my way though.

  • With high mobility killers: Corrupt Intervention, Pain Resonance, Joult and Pop

    M1 killers: Corrupt Intervention, Ded Man's Switch, Enduring, Spirit Fury

  • Leatherface, sparkplug and file.

    Lethal Pursuer, Bamboozle, Pain Resonance, BBQ. Pretty high win rate.

  • Corrupt, Deadlock, No Way Out, NOED.

  • Hillbilly

    Double turn rate addons

    Lethal Pursuer, BBQ, Tinkerer, Shadowborn

  • On Wraith been messing around with All seeing spirit, All Seeing Blood

    Call Of Brine, Pop, Dragon's Grip, Make Your Choice.

  • Blight addons i like to mix it

    bbq, deadlock, no way out and corrupt

  • Plague: Pentimento, Thanatophobia, Plaything, Thrill of the Hunt

    Myers: Vanity mirror + dead rabbit on an indoor map with Monitor, Devour Hope, and 2 perks of choice that I typically switch up. I usually pick Lery’s because totem spawns are actually good on that map. For regular myers, something like corrupt, PR, NWO, +1.

    Wraith: Pop, NWO, corrupt, BBQ.

    Artist: BBQ, starstruck, agitation, PR. This also works pretty well on wraith too.

    And a fun build for bubba even though it’s prob not the absolute strongest it’s still decent and fun to play: bamboozle, BBQ, corrupt, plaything

  • @FriendlyBubba said:

    Comment here a list of your most powerful killer build!

    E.g.

    Killer: The Cannibal

    Add-ons: Speed Limiter and Chainsaw File

    Perks: Tier 3 Monstrous Shrine, T2 Beast of Prey, T1 Territorial Imperative, T3 Predator

    Cosmetic: Smartface

    Go!

    Ooh.

    Hag: CI+PR+Monitor+Devour. Addons: Range, Speed.

    Artist: PR+DMS+BBQ+Discordance. Addons: Hands, Tar.

    Wraith: CoB+NWO+STBFL+NOED. Addons: Shadow Dance: Blood, All Seeing: Spirit.

    Doctor: PR+DMS+Agitation+Starstruck. Addons: Electrodes, King.

    Demogorgon: Devour+Discordance+PGTW+STBFL. Addons: Both iris.

    Plague: Plaything+Pentimento+Discordance+Thana. Addons: Tablet Fragment, Iri Seal.

    Myers: Discordance+Surge+PR+Agitation. Addons: Tuft, Journal.

    Cenobite: Plaything+Pentimento+PR+DMS. Addons: Original Pain, Iri box.

    Nemesis: Discordance+PR+Plaything+Pentimento. Addons: Ink Ribbon, Yellow Wristband.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's The Shape's Tombstone Piece with J.Myers Memorial. I've come to the conclusion that tombstone piece is the best add-on and playstyle in the game.

    The best build i've found for it is : Play With Your Food, Corrupt Intervention, and then deadlock, nemesis or tinkerer.

    If you're using nemesis you may also use Judith's Journal.

    The strategy is to kill 2 survivors as fast as possible and then camp the 3rd survivor.

    My only issue with this is that, while you can win pretty easily, you also get sod all BP or pips.

    @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Plague: Pentimento, Thanatophobia, Plaything, Thrill of the Hunt

    Myers: Vanity mirror + dead rabbit on an indoor map with Monitor, Devour Hope, and 2 perks of choice that I typically switch up. I usually pick Lery’s because totem spawns are actually good on that map. For regular myers, something like corrupt, PR, NWO, +1.

    Wraith: Pop, NWO, corrupt, BBQ.

    Artist: BBQ, starstruck, agitation, PR. This also works pretty well on wraith too.

    And a fun build for bubba even though it’s prob not the absolute strongest it’s still decent and fun to play: bamboozle, BBQ, corrupt, plaything

    Huh. That's remarkably similar to my own Plague build (I generally run Discordance instead of ToTT for easier tracking).

  • 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png unnamed.png

    I wanna say these. Tunneling Pyramid Head, Facecamp Bubba, Tombstone Myers, Instant Chainsaw Billy, and Bulldozer Blight.

    Mdwich is definitely where you wanna send yourself to these days imo. I always buy them since it's nice having a killer sided map to send yourself to.

    Exceptions are tombstone myers (I think swamp is his best map b/c it's so easy to stalk on) and Bubba who can easily camp people to half so he gets a Mori to finish people off without having to eat DS.

    NOED + NWO tombstone is probably the strongest of them.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2858988#Comment_2858988

    My only issue with this is that, while you can win pretty easily, you also get sod all BP or pips.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2858979#Comment_2858979

    Huh. That's remarkably similar to my own Plague build (I generally run Discordance instead of ToTT for easier tracking).

    Discordance seems decent for that build, yeah. I just use thrill there mainly because it stacks with thana and makes the totems take forever to do + discourages blessing the playthings, although plague kinda does that anyways since coh is mostly worthless against her. I’d imagine ruin would fit well here too but I haven’t tried it on this particular build.

    Also yea tombstone has pretty much always been like that, which is a big part of why I almost never do it.

  • Legion with: Hex Ruin, Hex Undying, Hex Thrill of the Hunt, Hex Pentimento.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2858998#Comment_2858998

    Discordance seems decent for that build, yeah. I just use thrill there mainly because it stacks with thana and makes the totems take forever to do + discourages blessing the playthings, although plague kinda does that anyways since coh is mostly worthless against her. I’d imagine ruin would fit well here too but I haven’t tried it on this particular build.

    Also yea tombstone has pretty much always been like that, which is a big part of why I almost never do it.

    Ruin+Undying+Retribution+Thrill is a classic OG Plague build. I think that's the one Otz plays.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2859039#Comment_2859039

    Ruin+Undying+Retribution+Thrill is a classic OG Plague build. I think that's the one Otz plays.

    Yeah. I think I’ve done ruin/undying/retribution/discordance before and it was good. I don’t think I’ve done that since before she got buffed too so it’d be even better now (and that would’ve been with pre-buff retribution too).

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2859058#Comment_2859058

    Yeah. I think I’ve done ruin/undying/retribution/discordance before and it was good. I don’t think I’ve done that since before she got buffed too so it’d be even better now (and that would’ve been with pre-buff retribution too).

    You'll notice that most of my builds have Discordance now. I've really come back to this perk in a big way. It's just so reliable - basically a Lethal Pursuer that activates multiple times a game.

    It also has some interesting interactions with certain killers:

    • Myers and Ghostface can use it to locate stalk multiple people easily.
    • Plague can infect fast.
    • The loud noise notification works for Nemesis zombies (with DMS and zombie addons, this combo is disgusting).
    • Onryo can use this with teleports.

    Plaything+Penti is another I keep coming back to.

  • All of my killer builds are variations of:

    1. BBQ
    2. STBFL
    3. Ruin
    4. Pain Resonance

    Points, fast attacks equal fast downs, mixed with passive slowdown.

    Hillbilly brings Enduring instead of STBFL. Slinger bring M&A instead of Ruin. It has small variations killer to killer.

  • @OpenX said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZS30UBEYNJG1/1.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/23K2SCYTX5RD/2.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4FUHH9X2IN2D/3.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6Z7QZ5160S53/4.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7Q4132TLIS5T/unnamed.png

    I wanna say these. Tunneling Pyramid Head, Facecamp Bubba, Tombstone Myers, Instant Chainsaw Billy, and Bulldozer Blight.

    Mdwich is definitely where you wanna send yourself to these days imo. I always buy them since it's nice having a killer sided map to send yourself to.

    Exceptions are tombstone myers (I think swamp is his best map b/c it's so easy to stalk on) and Bubba who can easily camp people to half so he gets a Mori to finish people off without having to eat DS.

    NOED + NWO tombstone is probably the strongest of them.

    Meh boring

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2859080#Comment_2859080

    You'll notice that most of my builds have Discordance now. I've really come back to this perk in a big way. It's just so reliable - basically a Lethal Pursuer that activates multiple times a game.

    It also has some interesting interactions with certain killers:

    • Myers and Ghostface can use it to locate stalk multiple people easily.
    • Plague can infect fast.
    • The loud noise notification works for Nemesis zombies (with DMS and zombie addons, this combo is disgusting).
    • Onryo can use this with teleports.

    Plaything+Penti is another I keep coming back to.

    I wouldn’t say I use discordance regularly on most killers but sometimes I do and it’s usually a solid choice. I do like it on nemesis and plague for the reasons you mentioned and it’s certainly useful on the other killers you listed as well. I should also try it on Artist (and probably w/ severed hands?), that seems like it would be good.

    Plaything has been one of my favorite perks pretty much ever since it came out. Plaything bubba is absolutely hilarious sometimes and I’ve had multiple survivors say they were terrified by it xD. Pentimento just gave me even more of a reason to run it. I don’t typically go for 5 stacks but it’s happened anyways a couple of times. I’ve been meaning to try that combo on Pig with face mask + rules set 2, so they can’t see the plaything totem aura and can’t remove their trap as easily to get rid of the blindness. But I haven’t gotten around to that yet.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2859083#Comment_2859083

    I wouldn’t say I use discordance regularly on most killers but sometimes I do and it’s usually a solid choice. I do like it on nemesis and plague for the reasons you mentioned and it’s certainly useful on the other killers you listed as well. I should also try it on Artist (and probably w/ severed hands?), that seems like it would be good.

    Plaything has been one of my favorite perks pretty much ever since it came out. Plaything bubba is absolutely hilarious sometimes and I’ve had multiple survivors say they were terrified by it xD. Pentimento just gave me even more of a reason to run it. I don’t typically go for 5 stacks but it’s happened anyways a couple of times. I’ve been meaning to try that combo on Pig with face mask + rules set 2, so they can’t see the plaything totem aura and can’t remove their trap as easily to get rid of the blindness. But I haven’t gotten around to that yet.

    It's incredible on Artist, as people probably won't realize you have it - meaning that you can easy do the triple bird spaced volley to bird both survivors and injure one. Combined with DMS, it's absolutely deadly.

    Plaything is a really fun perk and I used to run it with Retribution on basically everyone before Artist arrived (PR changed my entire playstyle). Pentimento made it even better.

    However, I'm also starting to run into survivor groups who just ignore Plaything completely, and just rely on voicecoms and sight.

    Yes, Plaything is absolutely brilliant on 'side objective' killers, as you can often completely overwhelm survivors and get them running all over the map.

    That build is...okay on Pig, but if you want to really make that concept work - try it on Demogorgon with Mew and Lighter. Survivors are almost permanently blind.

  • EAB974F0-3BAA-4C8B-BEC9-E115562110CF.jpeg

    This☝🏽

    they almost never expect to see it, post match

    ...also, matches don’t always result as such😅

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2859141#Comment_2859141

    It's incredible on Artist, as people probably won't realize you have it - meaning that you can easy do the triple bird spaced volley to bird both survivors and injure one. Combined with DMS, it's absolutely deadly.

    Plaything is a really fun perk and I used to run it with Retribution on basically everyone before Artist arrived (PR changed my entire playstyle). Pentimento made it even better.

    However, I'm also starting to run into survivor groups who just ignore Plaything completely, and just rely on voicecoms and sight.

    Yes, Plaything is absolutely brilliant on 'side objective' killers, as you can often completely overwhelm survivors and get them running all over the map.

    That build is...okay on Pig, but if you want to really make that concept work - try it on Demogorgon with Mew and Lighter. Survivors are almost permanently blind.

    Yeah I’ll def try that on artist. Got midterms coming up though so probably not gonna be playing much until later this week.

    I have gotten some survivor groups that ignore plaything, but against bubba they almost never do that since they don’t want to risk the instadown. I typically play solo most of the time so I don’t have the advantage of playing around it with comms but I will ignore it if it’s a killer it doesn’t make sense to run it on, eg. one time I played against a huntress who had it and since she has a huge lullaby anyways I figured it was just bait for pentimento so I didn’t cleanse my totem even though I knew where it was. Teammates caught on and followed suit, cleansing ruin and nothing else. So she only got 1 pentimento and that was it.

    Hmm. I didn’t think about using brass case lighter for that, but yeah that could work too. Forgot that addon exists tbh since I never see it.

  • You can probably make this even stronger.

    Screenshot_14.png