Who is more fun: Clown or Freddy?
Since they have in core same power (put on the floor slowdown in loops), which one would you rather play? Of course each of them have some unique twist / thing, but still, who would win for you the "fun to play" battle?
Comments
Clown by a mile. Freddy’s snares are put the exact same way at every loop while clown’s can be used in more creative ways both out and in loops. Plus the yellow bottle allows for more anti loop
Spirit.
Freddy. Clown is really frustrating to play as.
Freddy.
Neither. Huntress is way more fun
Clown by FAR. On freddy you just place the snairs on the ground which requires literally 5 brain cells and is just very boring and unsatisfying to play.
On Clown however you can throw a bottle on a lot of surfaces, yes 99% of the baby Clowns just throw them on the ground since they are too lazy to use their brain but if you put atleast a slight bit of thought into it and plan ahead you can make some very smart plays and outplay survivor hard by spreading the gas smart on a tile to gain a huge advantage.
Clown is very fun cuz you can experiment alot of the gas spread, I really love that aspect of him, ppl who claim Clown to be boring are just throwing the bottles on the ground like a freddy which I dont deny is boring, however no one forces you to play like this, its up to you if you play in a boring way not to the killer.
I unlocked Freddy for the first time and played him yesterday. I put playing hom off for years B. He just didn't seem fun to me.
Well I played 5 matches. I struggled on each one. His snares only mildly helped at loops. Did have much luck. It didn't help that most matches were against competent survivors as I got teabagged alot in several matches by good loopers.
It was meh.... I struggled alot and his power mildly helped me catch up.
Clown is ok but I think I like playing Freddy slightly more. I always use his fake pallets though. They’re not as versatile but it’s always hilarious when survivors fall for them. 😄 Plus Freddy’s teleport is handy.
None. But as someone who played Freddy more than Clown... let's just say I would never, EVER, play Freddy again in his current state. It is miserable experience.
And I play low tier killers a lot (Myers, Pig, Legion...). Freddy feels like working a job you despise. At least to me. I tried.
definitely clown, he is far less stressful in chase.
We need you @GeneralV
This @ baby clowns 😂
As of now, as much as it hurts me to say this...Clown.
With BHVR refusing to revert Freddy, there is little I can say in his defense here.
I'd much rather play Clown. Speeding myself up with the antidote and slowing survivors down with the tonic at the same time and catching up to them super fast is so much fun. It's way more fun that just the survivor slowing down. Plus its a lot easier to run around a small circle than a gigantic cloud of gas. Also survivors cant interact with an item on the map to make themselves temporarily immune to the clowns power.
Clown. Freddy is just the epitome of cookie cutter.
well, ask yourself this question
Do you like piss and farts? Or a laughing dude with blood and nightmares
youre choice
Freddy
Clown.
This is probably my bias for ranged killers shining through over trap killers, but I think its way more satisfying to land a well-placed bottle throw than it is to dump snares/pallets all around the map and hope survivors bumble into them.
For me, Freddy is the least enjoyable killer in the game due to how extraordinarily bland and boring his power feels to play with. Old Freddy was generally pretty weak, but at least he was interesting enough to be kinda fun.
Clown 100%.
I find Freddy very boring to play.