This is exactly what frustrates your playerbase.
Me and my friend both had the red glyph challenge only to spawn in with only one glyph spawning in with mine being no where on the map now you might ask how would I know it wasn't anywhere on the map because I just spent the past 30 minutes running around finding absolutely nothing.
Steller Experience.
Comments
You honestly should’ve been doing your objective instead of worrying about a red glyph.
someone dced and the team was just messing around so why would we focus on the objective the game was over everyone in it was just messing around.
Also that doesn't change the point of the post do you not see an issue with what my post is describing that if multiple people do the challenge only one glyph spawns that's horrible and borderline terrible.
I still think it’s boring. Do your objective and if the killer comes for you than whatever.
Yeah lets just sweep this under the rug because you think its boring agreed.
I mean it is possible you just didn't notice it.
One of mine spawned in a corner-ish of a map that I only found on like my third trip around. Another one spawned next to a burning barrel on the crow map and with the noise of the barrel and the other random map noises, I couldn't really hear it as it spawned in. It also blended in with the fire and I only got lucky that I happened to see it as I was looking for a gen.
Of course it's also possible it was a bug which would be a shame.
Yeah sometimes i don´t find the damn glyph either.
But htis time it went pretty smooth. They are sometimes in the shack.
Yes, this is exactly what is alienating the playerbase...
Just keep playing the game normally and you’ll eventually find it.
You problem ran by it 5 times😂
Nah I combed the whole map even basement multiple times it's either bugged or it only spawns one.
I went everywhere on the map it's either bugged or didn't spawn.
I mean it is bugs have plagued this game for years and here we go into what year six or seven? and things that take literally 5 minutes to fix are still broken that is exactly the problem that a lot of people have with the game which is what is prioritized while everything else is thrown onto the back burning for weeks to months even years in some cases.
How is running around for half an hour looking for a glyph not boring. Farming is always boring points or not
I'm not saying it's not boring but I did it to know for sure that the glyph didn't spawn again boring or not it was done for science. That isn't meant to be the point of the post. Instead of focusing on the length of the match how about we focus on the clear issue that these challenges are bugged clearly. Turning your head to a clear issue just because you find one completely useless factor of information which was only provided for the sake of understanding how long I literally combed the map is ignoring the issue.