Useless Teammates
Sooo.. I finish two generators and see literally nobody the whole round besides the killer. And the one person I unhooked twice. I manage to sneak around the killer until he leaves the general area and return to my third generator. There's a Nea there working on it, and I decide it's all the better and continue helping. Until the killer shows up. I sneak aside in the opposite direction, Nea gets hits, and she runs in my direction. Pure accident, I believe. I get hooked, TWO of my teammates are hiding in lockers, and Nea is now halfway across the map. No one comes for me. Nea hides in a locker like the other two and doesn't work on another generator. The other two die, and she manages to escape via hatch. Turns out she had Kindred, Tier II, so I doubt she led the killer to me by accident anymore.
Comments
The community asked for free pips, the devs handed them to us.
Now deal with it
I assume you meant Bond tier 2, not kindred. But you could end up facing a 3x SWF which would farm you just for fun. That would be much worse.
I'd suggest you to pick less team-dependant perks and to play a bit more selfish.
Do you even know about AFK crows? Or do you know that people stay in lockers a lot against doctor to loose some madness? Or do you know about Insidious of tinkerer?
And what would you do if killer is an "exception"? Hide in lockers for all eternity.
AFK crows are good enough for a penalty.
welcome to every team game that has ever existed in the history of team games
Seems like you didnt understand my point.
The devs already handed us free pips. Thats why even the biggest pleb can climb up and ruin your gmeplay experience
You can recover from madness by crouching.
So if it's someone with distressing you could hide in a locker for all eternity without being spotted. No offence, but this idea is awful.
That's terrible.
Then again, I'm playing on Xbox One, and I'm well aware of how bad the community on consoles are. Switching to PC definitely seems like the better option, regardless of starting over.
It happened also against a Doctor in the chapel map .. he chased me a lot and I got hooked .. unhooked and he was after someone .. i hid in one of the lockers downstairs in the chapel and this bitc* stops by my locker and points to him at me .. I bashed locker doors running out but of course he gets me and I'd Rage quit .. and that dumb bitc* sends me hahaha and a ❤ ??? .... there are some ######### .. so learn to be patient or just Quit and find a different game .. yes it affects your Rank .. but There's nothing much you can do and it's not like you get any reward for being Rank 1 anyways
Instead of having a R1 reward you get a pack of unfun matches with much more toxicity and much longer queue times.
Welcome to dead by daylight, where cooperation is non-existent
@Maj33y said:
If you're in a locker instead of helping I'm going to make noise and point you out. You are the ######### here not them.
Technician also hides the sounds from working on the generator. It's not bad and there are the times when you get one of those doctor builds with Huntress's Lullaby, Overcharge, and Unnerving where even the best players are going to fail skill checks sometimes.
Play swf if it bugs you so much.
People need to suck before they gitgud.
i still see your shadows in my room
I'm not saying I'm a great survivor, as I'm horrible when it comes to juking the killer, but I'm decent enough that I manage to get away sometimes. I usually avoid being seen altogether with Urban Evasion, so I can assist my team by finishing generators. It's honestly what I'm good at. I'll unhook someone if they're close to me, or I see they're not being saved. So, it's frustrating to get teammates who aren't worth the effort you put in. However, that's the game's sad truth.
As for SFW, I play quite a bit of that and I'm honestly really bad as the killer! cx
There was a game where I literally did 4 gens on my own while the rest of my team was getting downed & hooked by the killer, saved each other, then got downed again, non-stop (clearly no farming, it was just a complete mess) and in the end the remaining survivors just left me to die on the hook.
But what salts me the most are survivors hiding in lockers with clearly no killer around and those who crouch near me while I'm hooked, hesitating for an eternity and ultimately just watching me die because they're a lil pussy.
And why I prefer playing killer.
Just too many A-holes out there. At least as killer i sometimes get the satisfaction of hooking them and then watching their friends rage -quit whilst I camp the hook.
I think t2 and t3 maybe or just t3 only. Definitely not on t1. So you can technically be working on one and they won't hear the clang clang from your hands up in it.
Or when you're on a hook and the person is there within like 20 yards waiting around and the killer CLEARLY downed someone else on the other side of the map and they still crouch walk over.
People won't gitgud if they don't understand they played like #########. If someone escapes even though you saved them 2 times and they hide in a locker while you die on a hook without the killer near you, they'll still think they did great if they escape. I don't know how many people fast vault over ######### in the beginning of a match to where I'm working on a generator or jump into a locker right as the killer comes up as if they didn't hear the door close.
What killer were they playing? Just curious cause I can never manage to get them to hide in lockers like that I'm not even feared as a killer lol. (That's me when I'm not playing Hag or Nurse).
You hid in a locker after only having 2 minutes of chase which you probably exaggerated. Get mad more for hearing the truth though. You screwed your team by hiding in a locker.
I get this a lot too... Nothing with lockers tho. I usually do about 3 gens without seeing my team. Someone gets hooked, I go to help. Turns out the killer was waiting for someone to save so I quickly got the save and ran for my life... I got smacked to the next dimension by that trapper of course and got my poor lil shoulder impaled. First time on the hook the whole game btw. All 3 teammates on the other side of the map doing the last 2 gens and opening the exit. The trapper wasn't even camping me my team just couldn't be bothered to make the trip. I got more gens than all 3 combined but I'm still the one that gets to die :(