Raw Data vs Prepared Graph...
I wonder if DCs we're counted as "kills" by the person making the chart.
I wonder what the rates were like separated by system.
I wonder what the survival rate is for 2, 3 , and 4-man SWF groups.
I wonder what the chart would look like if they looked at total hours played instead of rank.
There's a lot that was unsaid when they presented the chart. Don't be so quick to take it as proof of anything without knowing all the factors that went into or were discarded while making it.
I wonder what the rates were like separated by system.
I wonder what the survival rate is for 2, 3 , and 4-man SWF groups.
I wonder what the chart would look like if they looked at total hours played instead of rank.
There's a lot that was unsaid when they presented the chart. Don't be so quick to take it as proof of anything without knowing all the factors that went into or were discarded while making it.
Comments
Doesn't matter, he can use the word "unlimited" and make it seem like it matters.
Honestly I think killers are OP because they can M1 an unlimited amount of times
Honestly I think nurse is unbeatable because she can blink an unlimited amount of times
Honestly I think leatherface is op because he can hold his chainsaw for an unlimited amount of time
Honestly I think sloppy butches is op because they can use it an unlimited amount of times
What a stupid statement to make stuff seem stronger than it is.
Oh I love that meme.^^
That is so good… if you really suck at math.I am sure Ducky will agree on that one.^^
2 injured people side by side heal a) each himself with SC at the same time or b) heal up each other one after the other.
Both variations result in both healed up at the same time.
And with SC you can eleminate that they have to find each other.
Now tell me again that SC takes longer.
Or we have 1 gen left and 2 survivor play ping pong, if the killer commits to a full chase, he will lose the gen, if he only hit them once to chase them off, they just use SC to heal up.
Benefits the killer, right?
But hey, who cares about logic.^^
Competitive game - Dead by Daylight. Pick one.
Yea two injured survivors next to each other means a killer lost two people that are injured in end game, stupid scenario that only matters if the killer is god awful, next.
You also take NOTHING else into account, like, if they were to self care they're off the gens for a combined total of how ever long it takes to self care, as opposed of half the time from healing each other.
I'm not sure how you play killer, but, it sounds like you do it incorrectly.
this made me audibly laugh, cheers man.
lol
Here we go again.^^I know, you have issues with math and if that is any kind of illness, I apologize, but if not...
a) 2 survivor, survivor A is injured, survivor B is doing a gen. A heals himself while B keeps doing gens.
b) 2 survivor, survivor A is injured, survivor B is doing a gen. A goes to B and get healed. During that time 2 survivor are busy, but it only takes half the time.
BOTH versions will result in the same amount of total time spent healing and doing gens combine by the survivor.
But SC is negating the need to go and find someone.
Stop spreading these false memes.
Yes, lets change the original thing you said which was
"a) each himself with SC at the same time"
"b) heal up each other one after the other"
Your whole argument is based on two survivors being injured, but in this one only one of them needs to be healed?
implying that neither of them would be on a generator, but sure, we can change the scenarios half way through.
You are aware that it doesn't chance anything about the MATHEMATICS (timemanagement), right?
If not, I am done debating with you anymore, but all other reading this will most likely "audibly laugh", cheers man.
I wonder whether it is the same with "lol" and "^^" 8-)
Actually not, since I only react on laughable comments, while Ducky is using it on perfectly valid points.
That's why I have no interest in educating her.
wow.
2 Survivors self caring next to each other would take double the amount of time it would if they selfcared each other.
By this I mean that combined they're both off the generator until they're both healed.
If two people get off the generator to self care, that's two people off one generator. That means combined they're off the generator for 64 seconds. (if they weren't injured they would both be on the generator for a combined time for 64 seconds)
If they heal each other, it means they're each off the generator for 32 seconds combined, which means in the same time frame (64 seconds) they'd heal for 32 seconds and both be on the gen for 32 seconds.
In the same scenario where it is one person injured.
While one person can stay on the gen for 32 seconds while they self care, the other person does indeed get to SOLO a gen for 32 seconds, however, if they get off for 16 seconds to heal the other person 1. Someone is healed, and secondly they both get to be on a gen TOGETHER for 16 seconds, totaling 32 seconds + a heal.
In both scenarios, getting off the generator to help heal is far more beneficial for survivors and less beneficial for killers, I'd rather they self cared. and once again, if you keep losing injured survivors that's on the killer.
Edit - made the numbers actually match healing because I had them wrong, duhhhh.
@Orion Already broke down the healing changes in another thread and if you're going to say it's the most used perk well so is BBQ.
Also weren't you one of the ones saying DS was the most op perk, or was it DH, AD etc since it changes like the flavor of the month it seems.
What is the killer doing in any of your scenarios?
It takes 100% more time to heal youself with selfcare then if an other player would heal you BUT if an other player heals you its 2 players needed resulting in the same time wasted so if someone has to spent even 1 sec. to come to you self care is better time management wise. It shouldnt be better.It should give you the ability to heal but it should take more time in comparison. If it would reduce time by 70% for example there would be more situations where it would be better to get healed by team mates for example. Currently the only time where its worse then getting healed by a team mate is if the killer comes for you and it has to be done fast.
Jesus H. Christ... Read this thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/26495/psa-how-interaction-speed-reduction-calculations-work
I just took the wording from the perk but what i said is correct healing yourself with self care wastes as much time as someone healing you instead cause its 2 players wasting time. It takes 2 players 16 sec. each or 1 player 32 sec. with self care resulting in the same so i calculated correctly. So bette read the whole sentence.
again, the statistics are meaningless when you don't need to survive to win
@Crythor
Don't bother with it dude, we have gone through this with Ducky already. We already explained all that to her. She does not understand it. We derailed an entire thread just to explain it every word imaginable. Several people tried it, but mathematics doesn't stick with her. Her bias is stronger than science.
...
That is absolutely not how statistical averages work. Here is an exaggerated and unlikely (but perfectly possible) example to show the problem with that line of thinking:
Take 50 matches, 30 with all four solo survivors, 20 with four man SWF.
If in my crazy example every single of the 120 solo players across 30 matches dies, and in all 20 of the SWF matches every single one of the 80 survivors escape, the average survival rate across all 50 matches and all 200 survivors is exactly 40%.
To say anything about solo versus SWF survivors we really need a graph with two separate lines for both sets.
Are you assuming gender in 2018?
LUL
THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!?!?!?
ArE yOu AsSuMiNg ThEiR gEnDeR
I think I remember Ducky refering to herself as "she" at some point.
But using "he" would be the same level of assumption and "it" would sound rude.
So what's your point beside trolling?
I was just kidding around.
Did you have a point here aside from wanting to do math?