Devour hope as basekit
I think it would bring back a sense of tension and stop the bullying of killers. If you made it out you would have earned it and felt lucky for it like your supposed to in this game.
I think it would bring back a sense of tension and stop the bullying of killers. If you made it out you would have earned it and felt lucky for it like your supposed to in this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That sounds extremely overpowered and extremely fun at the same time.
Having a hex totem base kit only exemplifies the rng nature of this game in an awful way. Not to mention some killers (nurse) would benefit way too much from it
And what gameplay issue would this try to fix? Ah none. Stupid, really.
Now I'm not saying this is a terrible idea that's just exactly what I'm saying.
Perfect
I just like the idea of dumb fun mechanics and not boring "balance" changes, that being said, in the current state of the game it wouldn't work.
Basekit everything next
Sounds great! Would be extremely overpowered.
DH is just fine as a Hex Perk. It fits the definition of one perfectly.
I'd rather have Lightborn basekit. Personal preference though.
The power of Devour Hope is that survivors don't see it coming until it's too late. Making it basekit would ensure it gets cleansed long before three stacks every single time.
make that a game mode. All perks basekit.
I love these suggestions. They're funny.
This actually is a good counter to basekit BT but I, think they are planning on making Mori's basekit hinted at in the 4th or 5th anniversary.
Everytime ive played they cleanse all totems before doing a single gen. Maybe the answer is to make it a perk and not a hex totem.
Only perks that should ever even be thought about basekit:
The problem is that people think the game is supposed to be fair. Its not its supposed to be far and away in favor of the killer. If you have a survivor team that has mics all totems will be gone and youll be lucky to take one down permanently.
No more dead hard at least
Why does it have to favor the killer. When has this been a needed part of asymmetrical games? The 1 can be the weaker side overall
No thanks
The game is meant to have tention to make you sweat. If the killer isnt much of a threat its just a generator fixing sim. I hardly play survivor but when i have i havnt been hit a single time.
Who says it’s meant to do that? If you haven’t been hit it’s because the killer was bad
No no no that would be way too much. Killers don't need THAT kind of buff. They only need some kind of slight basekit slowdown assistance and MAYBE something like a weaker forced penance for body blocking.
We definitely need more RNG, hatch exists so killers should have counterpart of it!
The only thing I'd like to see basekit from Devour Hope is it's 2 stack temp movement speed from hooking which would let killers get away from hooks faster.
This would let them defend generator's better/Getting into chases faster but only if they don't camp as the movement speed doesn't last very long.
What???